Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki Empty Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki 8016718826_503f590e96_c.jpg

THE AKAMATSU SIBLINGS
VS
PURIN, SGT. NAGASE AND AKI HIBINO

Triple tag team match
Standard prostyle rules apply
Elimination- team members will be eliminated by pinfall, submission or K.O.

Kyo could hear the noise of the crowd from inside the empty confines of the change room, vibrating in a distant rumble even as he finished tying his boots on. The crowd was very excited tonight, and Kyo couldn't blame them. Tonight, they were going to be treated to a triple-tag elimination match, and Kyo and Makie were going to be participating.

"Any idea of who we're facing tonight?" he heard his sister call from the women's change room next door. Even though Makie couldn't see the gesture, Kyo shrugged his broad shoulders. "Your guess is as good as mine," he called back. "Miss Sellers simply said some members of the opposing team might be familiar to us!"

"That could be anyone, then!" Makie called back. "It could be Haruka and Midori, or Kelli deVanetti and Shizuka...heck, I could run into Max again!"

"Who?" Kyo asked, momentarily off-put by the mention of Kelli and Shizuka, though the mention of Haruka and Midori had the opposite effect.

"Eh...some guy I...met in the gym..."

Kyo's face went red, and if he didn't have a match to focus his mind on, he would have started acting the way he usually did-- namely, like an overprotective brother whenever Makie mentioned guys that she had met. "What I'm a little more curious about," he said, standing up and doing some last-minute stretches, "is who we're partnering with."

For a moment, Makie was quiet. "Um...your guess is as good as mine, Kyo," she said quickly. "You ready in there?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yep!" A few seconds later, the two of them met in the hall outside the change rooms. Kyo was wearing his usual black knee-length trunks and matching boots and pads, and his lean, fit tattooed upper body was on full display. Makie grinned at her brother's appearance. "Aww, out to please the fangirls today, huh?"

"Makie..." Kyo grumbled, blushing a little at his sister's comment. "I never tease you on YOUR appearance."

"That's because, unlike you, I'm not sexually repressed," Makie said with a cheeky grin. She was wearing her own usual outfit of a white top and matchin thigh-length bottoms, along with boots and pads, which left her slender yet athletic limbs, shoulders and midriff nicely bare. "Seriously, Kyo, you're in a league full of very attractive girls who will all probably want to do the nasty with you at some point. You should lighten up, drop the 'stoic samurai' bullshit and just enjoy yourself a little."

"You mean like Toshio?" Kyo said, a hint of resentment in his voice.

Makie realized she had touched on a nerve, and sighed. "You need to get over your anger at him, Kyo," she said. "I'd like for us to go back to being a tag team one day. You know...all three of us."

Quietly, Kyo gave a defeated nod. "I'd like that too," he said. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts and focus back on the match. "Come on, we have a match to win."

"No need to remind me," Makie grumbled back as she followed her brother, secretly hoping that their third tag team member was going to show up today...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki Empty Re: Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Aki Hibino and Sgt. Nagase in the locker room discussing about their match against another tag team, though its unknown of who it would be but was told it was someone they know, this match will be pretty epic which it'll be 3 on 3 elimination style, the third person should be coming sooner or later, whoever it might be.

Aki-"So hey Nagase, this is your first match isnt it?" her good friend Sgt. Nagase known each other for years and this is the first time they been together as a tag team partner. Nagase- "Yes it is, I am looking forward for this match, would be interesting to see how it turns out as well with this many people in the same ring." Aki brightly smile at her friend and was debating if she'll wear her usual outfit or matching with her friend, but decided to go for the usual and for Nagase, shes wearing her default outfit herself.

Aki Hibino changed into her one-piece outfit and boots with gloves, all mixing colors of neon blue, hot pink, yellow, and white, additionally wearing her mask. For Sgt. Nagase, she changed into her 'military' looks, black one-piece outfit, black boots, dark green thigh high socks, fingerless gloves, green half vest top, and green beret to top it off.

Both looked at each other just checking out their outfits, completely different which Aki looks more cute and Nagase more serious, soon they both hear the door open and turn their heads, Aki smiling and joying in join while Nagase standing there, staring at another girl which somehow Aki seems to know her. "Ah, sorry Im late!.... wait, Aki? Are you my partner in this match?" Purin a good friend with Aki come up to her and giving each other a hug, very happy to see each other and greeting one another. "Yup! Im in a 3 on 3 tag match! So I guess you are our partner huh? YAY!... Oh shoot! By the way, this is my close friend too, Sgt. Nagase, strict wrestler type hehe, Sgt. Nagase this is my friend Purin"

Both Nagase and Purin looked at each other, Purin smiles and offering an handshake and introduce herself and it took a while for Nagase to open up so quickly compare to Aki, but if she knows her well then its okay in her mind, shaking hand with her and greeting her as well in the polite manner. "Nice to meet you too, I am looking forward to work together in this match" Once everything all settled, Purin quickly get changed into her one-piece outfit with white, blue, purple and green mixing colors, along with her boots and gloves, adding her red mask like a superhero, they're all ready to go and set for actions.

"Alright! Let go and kick some butts whoever we're facing!" "Yeah! We can do this!" "....Alright, we will have a good one" all the girls excited and each one leaving the locker room heading out to the arena, ready to take on their mystery team.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki Empty Re: Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 am

It wasn't long before the first of the tag teams entered the arena. The fans burst into cheering when the first team turned out to be the Akamatsu Siblings, one of Tension's up-and-coming tag teams.

Or rather, the two Akamatsu Siblings whom everyone liked. Kyo had already earned the nickname of "the Samurai of Tension" for his role as an unfaltering face, good sport and gentleman, and the fact that he was rather on the good-looking side had won him quite a few fangirls in the bargain. Makie, by contrast, while not as noble as her brother, was still admired and adored as a spunky, stubborn tomboy, and she was gaining her own growing fanbase as well. As they walked down the ramp, Makie waved and gestured to a few of her fans, while Kyo, stoic as ever, still gave some of his cheering fans an appreciative nod and a smile.

It wasn't long before they reached the ring. Sliding under the ropes, Kyo rolled to the centre of the ring, while Makie stepped up to the corner to watch the entrance. Both waited patiently to see who their opponents were...and maybe more importantly, if the third member of their team would show up.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm

After the entrance of their opponents finished, it was time of the lovely girls turn and while they're about to head to the stage, Aki was pondering that it sounds mighty familiar. "Hmmm wait a minute, I recognize that theme... cant put my fingers on it....." said to herself softly, at the same time Purin was pretty much on the same boat pondering too. "Huh, wonder who could that be? Wait, I think... I know!" Since Purin havent been in that many matches, theres only one person she can think.... not for long that both Purin and Aki starting to figure out who they are before they and Sgt. Nagase coming out on the stage. "Hmmm?" Looking at the girls in a bit of confused then shrugged it off.

First Purin start coming out waving to the crowd with her bright smile then her friend Aki coming right behind her doing the same, waving and clapping her hands together, and not for long that Sgt. Nagase coming out as their last person of the tag team, she salute to the crowd before all three girls coming down the ring. Purin and Aki were surprised to see someone they DO know as they approached the ring and sliding in the ring, both girls were very happy to see their good friend in the ring as their opponent.

"Oh my gosh! Makie! Hows it going? Its been awhile, glad to see you again yay!" Aki offers an hug with her just happy to see a friend. As for Purin, she slightly blushed just happy to see him again. "Hey there Kyo, how are you? Havent seen you since our last match, glad you're here for another match hehe." Aki senses something from her friend Purin and just notices a guy standing before them, slightly grinning and nudging Purin and whispering into her ear. "Hey hey, have a crush on him or something?" Purin blushed even redder when Aki hit the embarrass nerves and shook her head. "N-no no! We had a match before and it was a great match, its just been awhile since I last saw him, so n-no, nothing like that!" While the girls were being... well girls, Sgt. Nagase steps in and salute to the opposite team."Greeting, Im Sgt. Nagase, it is a pleasure to meet you two, are you acquaintances with these girls?" she stop for a moment to look around, just realizing their opponents only have just them two, asking another question. "Is it just you two? Where's your third partner?"

Last edited by 6075 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

As the Akamatsus' opponents arrived, Kyo and Makie eyed them warily at first, trying to gauge them from afar. The opposing team was much less mixed than the Akamatsus, and was made up entirely of girls-- two of whom were waving enthusiastically to the crowds, and one of whom was flashing the audience was seemed to be some kind of military salute. Only after a few seconds did Kyo and Makie's respective eyes widen when they recognized some of their opponents.

"Purin," Kyo breathed.

"Aki," Makie said to herself. The two of them glanced at each other with confusion, each asking the other "What?"

Finally, the opposing team slid under the ropes. The two masked girls were a stark contrast to the more conservatively-dressed Akamatsus, and even Nagase's military look contrasted sharply. Contrary to the expections of both the Akamatsus and the audience, however, the first things they did was give the siblings a very friendly greeting.

"Oh my gosh! Makie! Hows it going?" Aki exclaimed. "Its been awhile, glad to see you again yay!" She extended her arms in the offer of a hug. Allowing herself a smile and figuring 'why the hell not,' Makie gave a relaxed chuckle and accepted Aki's friendly hug. "Long time no see, Aki," she said. "I'm glad my forcing you to tap out last time didn't damage your confidence at all."

Purin, meanwhile, blushed visibly as she looked at Kyo, who, upon noticing her attention, wound up blushing as well. He'd almost forgotten how cute she looked in her masked, superhero-esque attire. "Hey there Kyo, how are you? Havent seen you since our last match, glad you're here for another match hehe," the masked girl said.

Kyo smiled back. "I've been well, Purin, thanks. Glad to see you again-- I was hoping we'd get a rematch at some point, though you should know by now that I'll be pretty hard to eliminate." Inwardly of course, he knew that the same could be said of Purin, given how many submission holds and slams she'd been able to withstand.

Both Aki and Makie stared at the other two curiously. As Aki leaned over to whisper something teasingly into Purin's ear (and make her blush even more), Makie did the same to Kyo. "Hey, Kyo, you know the other masked girl?"

Kyo nodded. "I fought her a while back. She gave me a very tough match...one of the hardest I've ever had. She's a great opponent, and a good sport."

"And someone you have a crush on?" Makie teased, causing Kyo to blush even further. "Makie, stop it!"

The two of them interrupted when their third opponent stepped forward, saluting them. "Greetings, Im Sgt. Nagase, it is a pleasure to meet you two, are you acquaintances with these girls?"

"Well, I'm a former opponent of Purin's," Kyo began,

"...and I fought Aki before in a spar," Makie finished.

Nagase nodded. "Is it just you two? Where's your third partner?"

Kyo scratched the back of his head in mild embarassment. "Well...you see...we don't know if--"

"He'll be here soon," Makie cut in. "At least, I hope he will."

Kyo blinked in surprise, staring at his younger sister. "He?" Kyo asked, wondering all of a sudden what Makie wasn't telling him. "Makie, how do you know this?"

Makie looked up sheepishly at her brother. "Er...well, I..."

She was cut short as some familiar intro music began to play. Kyo straightened up, alerted by the sound, before turning towards the entrance ramp to see who was coming.

Toshio came walking down the ramp, clad in his usual black pants with their red flame motif, matching boots and pads adorning his feet and arms. His long hair was fixed under a red headband, and his muscular upper body was covered in a few tattoos. Contrary to his usual stage persona, Toshio wasn't posturing to the crowd or feeding on their applause. Instead, he was unusually silent, heading to the ring with grim determination instead of his usual carefree enthusiasm.

Kyo watched his brother approach silently, his fist slowly clenching. Makie watched with trepidation as Toshio slid under the ropes and stood up, before slowly staring at Kyo.

"Hey bro," he said. "It's been a while."

Kyo didn't speak at first, but it was clear that there was a lot of anger boiling under the surface. "What are you doing here?" he finally asked, his tone making it clear that he wanted Toshio to leave.

"What, didn't you know?" Toshio replied. "I'm your third team member."

"Like hell you are!" Kyo spat. "I'm going to talk to Miss Sellers about--"

"Kyo, stop it!" Makie suddenly shouted. "Toshio is here because I asked him to be our tag partner!"

Kyo whirled around on Makie in surprise. "You did what?"

Makie didn't flinch, instead meeting Kyo's gaze head on. "You heard me! I invited him onto our team, and I didn't tell you because I knew how pigheaded you would be about it!"

Kyo's expression hardened. "We don't need him," he said. "He made his choice when he walked away from us--"

"From you, not us!" Makie interrupted. "And only because you were over-reacting over him beating Haruka! Okay, fine, he acted like an asshole as well afterwards, but that just means you're both at fault! And I invited him to tag with us because that's how it should be! We should be tagging together, as a family!"

"Kyo..." Toshio took a step forward. "Look...I said and did some things that I regret. I really am sorry. I don't want us to fall out like this." He extended a hand to Kyo. "Come on...can't we start being brothers again?"

For a moment, Kyo was quiet. He continued to glare at Toshio, not saying a word, and for a moment Makie thought he was going to punch him. Then, slowly, Kyo sighed and nodded, not bothering to shake Toshio's head. "You can fight with us this once," he said.

Although he looked a little defeated, Toshio shrugged nonetheless. "Good enough, I guess." He then turned, and noticed the opposing team, and grinned widely "Well, hello ladies," he said charmingly.

Both Kyo and Makie facepalmed. "Toshio..." Makie grumbled, annoyed as ever at Toshio's attempts to hit on female opponents.

Last edited by 137 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 am

The girls entering the ring only two of em knows their opponents except Sgt. Nagase which shes new to the league and it would seems that the two opponents were good rivals and it looks like they're pretty friendly too which she accepted their kindness, asking her questions to the team which they answered all and the last one about the third partner, she sees this Makie answering to her partner Kyo, her brother, about that and they seems like in a situation of discomfort,and soon the music entrance plays.

While Aki and Purin were being girly girls, they were interrupted by the music as they turned around to see whats going on which another person coming down the ring and not sure who he is but it maybe their opponent's third partner? The girls staring at him as he enters the ring and confronting Kyo and Makie, the girls were concerned about the sibling issues but they know better not to get involved since its none of their business, but they couldnt help, Aki and Purin to whispered to each other.

"Uh oh, family problem? Thats not good...." She frowned just seeing and hearing them arguing between the three siblings. "I know... I hope they get along during the match, it wouldnt be fair if they cant cooperate and they couldnt have fun too...." Purin and Aki just feeling pretty concerned about their opponent teammate but Sgt. Nagase interrupt the two girls. "Do not worry, they'll be fine, I am sure of it." All the girls nodding to each other before turning their attentions until they finally finished their conversation, and they did overhear that that third guy goes by Toshio, which he comes up to the girls flirting with them.

Aki and Purin looks at him and trying to smile and be friendly, saying at the same time. "Hi" but Sgt. Nagase get in between them as she stood up in front of Toshio looking at his face with her hands on her hips. "I suggest you dont do any funny business with us, understand?" squinting her eyes into an long stares into Toshio, she means it and not backing away from him as she pretty much defending her teammate as well friends acting like a leader of the group. "I do hoped you're ready to face us, we will not go easy on any of you not matter how friendly we are all." Pretty much lecturing everyone as Aki and Purin nodded to her before they slowly backing to their corner waiting for the bell while Nagase does the same time but keeping her eyes on Toshio in case he doesnt do anything funny before meeting up with the girls, deciding which one to go first. "I'll volunteer if you dont mind?" Both Nagase and Aki nods to her and stepping out between the ropes and stand on the ring apron while Purin turns to face her opponent, hopping side by side warming herself up. **Alright alright!** Psyching herself up, getting ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Toshio raised an eyebrow as Nagase confronted him. "Hey, easy, I was just being friendly, girl," he said with a smile. "I'm not going to be trying any funny business. At least, not tonight. But if you want, I could give you my number and OW OW OW OW OW--"

A few seconds later, Makie grabbed her brother by the ear and began dragging him forcefully back to their corner, looking suitably pissed. "I arrange for you to apologize and make up with Kyo, and you ruin it all by hitting on our opponents!" she grumbled. "Seriously, I can't take you anywhere!"

"Ow..no...ow...FAIR..." Toshio whined, before being shoved forcefully into the corner. Nearby, Kyo was visibly sweatdropping, before turning, ashen-faced, to his opponents and giving them a humble bow.

"I...ahem...apologize for my brother," he said. "He's...well...an idiot."

At that moment, Purin stepped forward and announced that she was volunteering to be the first one up. Before Kyo could respond, however, Makie stepped forward. "I'll go first," she said, giving Kyo a smirk. "Ladies first, after all."

Biting back a retort, Kyo nodded. Although he would have liked to face Purin again, this was a tag team match, and in a tag team, you had to know when to give your teammates their turn. "Good luck then, Makie," he said, before backing away. Rotating her shoulders, Makie stepped forward and extended her hand to Purin. "Good luck."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Nagase giving Toshio a warning which he was trying to be 'friendly' but something about him makes Nagase unease, then his sister dragging him away from her by the ear which they end up talking while Kyo comes up to her and apologizing on their behalf. She nodded. "No need to apologized, he should be mature enough to do it himself." She turns around and going to her corner as Purin comes up to declare she'll be going first in this match, and moments later, Makie steps up to take on Purin one on one.

"Oh so you're going first? Cool!... Makie right? Nice to meet you, hear quite a bit from Aki and lets have a great match!" She offers her hand for an handshake, shook each other hand showing each other respects before breaking off to start the match. "You can do it Purin! Makie!" Aki cheering both on since she wanted a fun match, at least anyone in this ring is an enemies just rival, though, she is a bit concern between Nagase and Toshio, thinking Nagase doesnt like that guy much. **Hmmm Nagase, please get along with everyone, especially Toshio** wishful thinking as she and Nagase looking on in the match as its about to begin.

Purin hopping on her foot with her chest bouncing a little in that tight outfits of hers, looking for a lock up with Makie trying to place her hands onto her shoulders to show off whos stronger, pushing her against the ropes if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

The bell rang, signalling the start of the match. Makie saw that Purin was motioning for a lockup, and accepted. The two of them locked up, collar and elbow, and Makie gritted her teeth, leaning forwards and resting her forehead against Purin's shoulder as the two grappled and twisted chest-to-chest. The crowd cheered enthusiastically as the two beauties fought it out.

Even though she was straining against Purin, Makie smiled a little. "So...Purin...right? You...have a crush...on my brother?" Even as she asked the question, she felt herself slowly but surely being pushed back. Taking a deep breath, Makie twisted her body, aiming to reverse them and shove Purin against the corner at the last minute, before ducking low to slam her shoulder against the other girl's midsection in a spear.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Purin was somewhat struggling into the lock-up against Makie, feels like both were equal until suddenly, Makie popped the question about if she have a crush on Kyo. "E-ehhh?!" Making her blushed and losing her focused without realizing it. "N-no nothing like that.. h-he was really sweet and... AH!"

She was trying to explains the situation between Kyo and herself but, that question really caught her off guard and sending her stumbling into the turnbuckle with her back slammed before she tries to get out from the corner, her stomach too the shoulder thrust into the corner, double her over pressing her breasts on top of Makie back as she gasps for air, clinging on over the top ropes. "OUUUF!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next