Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori - Page 4 Empty Re: POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

"....No... I-I can't..." Clyde would let in a visibly embarrassed and frustrated manner, not really angry at Shiori but angry at himself for being so easily affected by her teasing and flirting. Clyde tried to think of reasons why and they all seemed to point in some way to the loved one he lost. These thoughts though were erased when Shiori kissed his forehead, making Clyde's eyes go wide at her unexpected act, something that made him blush deeper, but it was something he couldn't help but enjoy as well, looking at her in shock as she got off his body.

"P-Play some more?" He'd ask with a gulp before he staggered to his feet, panting from the lack of oxygen he had, looking over at Shiori nervously as she got into her stance and waited for him, narrowing his eyes at her, not sure if he could take Shiori at this point but was going to try.

"I... I got too much pride to just lie down and let you make me your pet..." He'd try to tell her, as well as himself. Clyde then took a deep breath and tried to move in quickly, attempting to duck under Shiori's arms and wrap his arms around her waist, attempting to get her into a bearhug, not bothering to try and lift her up, but rather trying to apply a squeeze to her body. Using what little submission knowledge he had.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori - Page 4 Empty Re: POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"Good~" Shiori teasingly let out at Clyde's words.

Whether he really mean that words like when he told her that he was one of the best or not, Shiori kinda like people who's a little rebellious. Her former kouhai was the same, albeit in a different way than Clyde. She would watch the cowboy's movement carefully as he charged at her, before he would lower himself and wrap his arms at her waist.

"Ah?" Shiori yelped in surprise at his speed before she felt her waist was getting squeezed by the cowboy. "Nnghh..!"

Feeling some of her air was squeezed out, the black haired girl would try to wrap her arm around Clyde's neck for a face lock to counter his submission. Then without warning, she would try to fall backwards while taking the cowboy with her, attempting to pull a DDT on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Getting Shiori in a bearhug, Clyde smirked triumphantly, believing he had managed to do something real good and could work his way towards victory with the move even though he had been smothered most of the match and was kind of tired out. Hearing Shiori's little cry though, Clyde knew the move was working and would continue to do so as he applied pressure and squeezed Shiori.

Then Clyde felt Shiori's arm wrap around his neck, Clyde's eyes went wide for a split second, about to try and do something but it was already too late, he would find himself pulled down towards the mat where the top of his skull would be driven right down into the mat with a powerful crash.

"UGGH!!" He let out upon impact before he released Shiori and flopped over onto his back, laying sprawled out from the DDT, his eyes closed, nearly unconscious from the move.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

"Nice try, Clyde-kun!" Shiori would say to the downed Clyde as she got up on one knee next to him. "But not good enough~"

It seemed she had some time to recover as the cowboy was sprawled on the mat, with his eyes closed and all. Shiori would take a moment to adjust her breath a little before she would try to roll Clyde so he would lying on his front instead. The black haired girl would then planted her rear on his back, her face facing his legs so she could try grab and pulled them into a soft Boston Crab. She wouldn't stretch his body too much yet at the moment, seeing that he seemed to be hurt with that DDT she pulled earlier.

"What now, my little cowboy?" she would tease him again once she managed to pull her submission move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Heavily dazed from the DDT he took, Clyde was very out of it and would be easily turned over by Shiori as she got him on his front, unable to do anything as she sat on his back and pulled his legs up for a soft Boston crab that she had yet to really lock in.

With a groan, Clyde eventually began to stir and would shake his head as he began to wake from his daze, only to find himself unable to really move since Shiori was on top of him and had his legs up. "I-I ain't your little..!" Clyde would let out in flustered frustration as he writhed under Shiori to try and slip free but he tried to crawl his way towards the nearest ropes before Shiori applied the submission to its fullest.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

"What was that?" Shiori would let out teasingly as she glanced at Clyde over her shoulder.

Feeling that the cowboy began to crawl towards the ropes, the black haired girl would start pulling his legs some more, hoping to weaken his resistance. However, Shiori suddenly had a better idea, or so she thought, as she would release one of Clyde's legs and use her free hand to reach between his legs instead. Letting out a giggle, Shiori's hand would lightly rub the cowboy's groin through his pants before she would look at Clyde over her shoulder again.

"Ooh? What's this, Clyde-kun?" she would teasingly ask him before giggling some more, knowing that her touch would more than likely to get some "reaction" from his body.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Feeling Shiori begin to apply pressure to the boston crab, Clyde would wince in pain and grit down on his teeth at the feeling, fighting through the pain to try and crawl away towards the ropes before he felt one of his legs being released only to feel Shiori's hand suddenly begin to rub against crotch through his jeans, making Clyde's eyes widen in a clearly flustered manner as she began to touch his clearly growing arousal.

"E-Ey! N-Now ain't the time for you to be touchin'!" Clyde let out as he tried to frantically claw his way towards the ropes, shutting his eyes tightly as his member grew at Shiori's touch, knowing that any further teasing in that area could lead towards his loss in the match. He was already turned on enough at it was. Shiori was making it worse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Shiori let out a soft laugh at Clyde's reaction. It was the one she was hoping to get from the little cowboy as she would continue to rub his crotch before giving it a light squeeze and rub it some more. It's like she was having no problem with groping her opponent in front of the audience at all. She did that a few times before, although her opponents on those occasions were all girls. Clyde was her first male "victim" here in AFW, but he wasn't the first boy she ever groped.

"Aww, what's the matter, Clyde-kun?" she would purr and giggle at him. "Don't you like it? Because I think you do~"

Smiling wickedly, Shiori would pull Clyde's leg some more while increasing her own rubbing pace on his crotch to give the cowboy both pain and pleasure at the same time. She wanted to see how the so called "one of the best" would deal with his current predicament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

The current predicament that Clyde was in with Shiori wasn't too grand as the girl continued to rub and squeeze his crotch to embarrass and fluster him further, clearly she was enjoying this, probably more than he was honestly, granted, being humiliated in front of the crowd wasn't too grand for him at all.

"G-Gck!"
Clyde let out as his eyes went wide at the sudden jerk that Shiori put on his leg while she rubbed his crotch even faster, making the cowboy squint his eyes tightly in pain while trying to fight that building feeling of arousal that came with Shiori's sensual antics, knowing he wasn't going to be able to endure much more of that before he popped in front of the crowd.

"I-I ain't such a big fan of having my leg all bent up!" Clyde would declare as he continued to claw his way towards the ropes, digging his nails down into the canvas before trying to push himself forth to desperately grab the bottom rope before he tapped out or ruined a pair of boxers.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a stubborn little boy~" Shiori let out teasingly as she heard Clyde's words.

She knew she couldn't hold him much longer, but the girl decided to try her luck as she would still rubbing on the cowboy's crotch even when he's close to grabbing the rope. Right after Clyde finally did it, Shiori would gave him a teasing squeeze between his legs before letting his leg go. She would get on her feet afterwards and try to give the cowboy a spank on his ass before walking away.

"I like stubborn boys~" Shiori would say as she licked her lips, placing one hand on her hips as she looked at Clyde teasingly. "Especially if they're cute..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next