Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by beangraff Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

“Tsk, tsk, your strong enough to wrestle with your body, not your words.” Amanda’️s knew strategy for being insulted or challenged verbally in a fight, try to shame the other into giving battle immediately after. Amanda usually got the advantage over strong opponents because she made them give battle at the time, place, and in the way of her choosing. This was especially true with a prideful person like Heather.

While Heather rolled away, Amanda quickly got back up to her feet. Her crotch and ass were still bare from her attempted nude facesit, and were displayed as she stood up and waited, bidding Heather to try to come back in and attack her again.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:18 am

Seeing Amanda's half naked body stand up in front of her, Heather would grit her teeth a bit, clenching her fists as she heard the girl's words. "Tch..wasn't saying it to insult you or anything.." Heather would let out, the blush still on her face as she did. She did hate getting trapped in between the girl's breasts though, it was definitely something she couldn't stand.

As the girl just stood there, waiting for her, Heather couldn't keep up her patience. She wanted to take Amanda down. She would charge at her again, trying again to tackle the girl down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:24 am

“Well, sorry I misunderstood. But it is fair.” Amanda just smirked as Heather seamed to be getting a bit more cross, which was always good. Heather was more dangerous with a cool head. The annoyance in Heather’️s clicking of her tongue plus her embarrassed blush was all good news for Amanda.

As Heather came at her again, Amanda reacted, ducking down in a counter charge. She hoped that by bending down she could get in under both Heather’️s arms and her reaction time, get her arms around Heather’️s waist, and take her down back first into the soft park grass bellow.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 am

"Egh..but..Tch forget it." Heather would let out, trying to hide the fact that she might just be jealous of the girl's breasts. The fact that they completely engulfed her face when she smothered her being the main reason. Just thinking of it frustrated Heather and made her blush remain there on her face.

Charging straight towards Amanda, she would see the girl suddenly duck down, wrapping her arms around her waist, causing Heather to let out a yelp before the girl would take her down onto the grass. Heather would let out a groan, taking a second to think before she would shake her head, frantically trying to crawl away from Amanda.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:39 am

Amanda didn’️t get, immediately, what Heather was on about with regards to her big breasts, it was sort of like saying “that’️s not fair, you have longer arms” in a match. It didn’️t occur to her Heather would be envious, partly because Amanda considered her so attractive. It didn’️t matter now that Heather was making her move.

Amanda countered quickly, driving Heather down to the ground. Within a moment, Amanda and Heather had both recovered from the jarring impact, and Heather was trying to get away. Amanda moved quickly, trying to reach out and grab Heather’️s hair to keep her down. At the same time she’️d use her hair to try to slide up on Heather’️s body, bringing her face to face so Amanda could lay a long and dominating lick on Heather’️s cheek, then continue trying to slide upwards to get herself atop Heather’️s chest.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:27 pm

HEATHER: As Heather quickly tried to crawl away from Amanda, knowing that the girl wouldn't waste any time in getting her into another smother hold, but as she tried to get away, she felt the girl grab at her hair, stoping her. "Gaagh!! N-no! Get out!" She yelled, trying to pull her hand away but next thing she knew she would feel the girl lick at her cheek, sending a shiver down her. She would shudder a bit before Amanda sat on her chest, her bare sex pressing against her bra covered breasts. "Tch...g-get the hell off me!" She let out, trying to push at the girl's thighs frantically.

AMANDA: “Get out?” Amanda asked, chuckling as she kept pulling, using Heather’️s hair as if it were a rope to pull her self up on, enjoying the feeling of her dominant licking of Heather and her reaction. Amanda moved further and further up Heather’️s body until she was in a pinning position, moving swiftly into a school girl pin, using her legs to keep Heather down. “You escaped three times in a match that wasn’️t your specialty, you’️ve done awesome…but, it is time to take a nap my sexy fighter!” Amanda laughed, then slowly pressed her bare sex forward, slipping it over Heather’️s mouth and nose.

HEATHER: "Aaagh!!" Heather let out in a panic as Amanda would pull herself up her body using her hair until she was in that schoolgirl pin position. Heather gritted her teeth as she looked up at her, hearing her words as she was sure that it was over here. Heather wanted to say something back to her, but before she could she would see the girl starting to press her bare sex forward, causing Heather's eyes to widen. She would frantically try to move her head, but it was no use as the girl would slip herself onto her face, her bare sex pressing against her mouth and nose. "Mmmph!!!" Heather would let out, her protests and yells muffled as she squinted her eyes, frantically kicking her legs and twisting and turning her body.

AMANDA: Heather’️s protests fell on deaf ears. In fact, as she moved around, squirmed, and et out her muffled cries, it only excited Amanda more. Instead of just smothering her, Amanda began to slide her sex up and down Heather’️s nose and mouth. She still kept Heather’️s air cut off, but she was now using Heather to build herself up to an orgasm, grinding her bare sex into Heather as she moaned in pleasure, her eyes rolling back a little, having too much fun with the immobilized Heather.

HEATHER: "Mmmmnn!!" Feeling Amanda start to slide her sex up and down her nose and mouth was incredibly humiliating for Heather, feeling like she was just being used as Amanda's sex toy as she was slowly being knocked out. She kept trying to fight back against the girl, trying to push her arms up and twist out from underneath her as much as she could, but it was no easy task with how secure Amanda was sitting atop her. She would let out a little muffled whimper, starting to feel slightly helpless underneath her as her struggles began to weaken slightly, her legs slipping around on the grass, her twisting and turning just becoming writhing around, Heather starting to feel more and more lightheaded.

AMANDA: “Mmmm…” Amanda was also moaning, in pleasure, as she continued to grind into Heather. She essentially WAS using Heather like her personal sex toy, using her face and her moaning and her struggling to stimulate her sex, making her grow closer and closer to an orgasm. Soon, Amanda’️s eyes ruled back in pleasure as she let out a shout, her body reaching a climax as she released her juices into her smother, still suffocating Heather in the park grass.

HEATHER: Heather kept groaning in muffled protest and frustration as Amanda would continue to grind on her face. She hated the situation that she was in, and she was swearing in her mind that she would get Amanda back for this. As if to make it even worse, she would soon hear the girl shout, her juices flowing out onto her face and mouth, causing Heather to writhe around in a frantic struggle, going on for a couple seconds before she expended her energy, her struggles slowing steadily before they completely stopped, passing out underneath the girl.

AMANDA: Amanda panted as her orgasm subsided, it took a few moments for her to realize Heather had passed out, and another to finally get off her, leaning in to give her another lick……after scooping up Heather and driving her to Amanda’️s house, making sure to grab Heather’️s clothes and make sure they didn’️t get left behind, Heather would soon find herself still unconscious on the bed, this time totally naked. Amanda had stripped down too, and slowly crawled ontop of Heather. Heather was not restrained in anyway, and Amanda wasn’️t pissing her. She leaned in, slowly brushing her lips against Heather’️s before locking them in a deep and pationant kiss, wanting Heather to wake up to such a delicious fealing.

HEATHER: Heather remained completely unconscious as she was brought to Amanda's house, ending up on the girl's bed, a place that she found herself after their last match, though this time per their agreement. Feeling the girl start to kiss her passionately, Heather would start to stir, finally coming to as she opened her eyes, narrowing them as she felt what she did, letting out a muffled groan in the kiss, trying to reach up and shove the girl off her in a reflex.

AMANDA: “MMMF!” Amanda let out, reaching to grab Heather’️s wrists and stop her being pushed off, breaking the kiss for a moment. “Stop, I’️m not doing mean stuff yet…” Amanda winked, leaning back in to keep kissing Heather. If Heather kept pushing, Amanda intended to stop, but if she stopped pushing, Amanda would keep the kiss going before moving on, their naked bodies, breast to breast, sex to sex rubbing into each other.

HEATHER: "Egh...f-forget it..I-Mmn!" Heather let out as the girl would grab her wrists, pinning them to the bed, pressing her lips onto her own again. Heather squinted her eyes again, letting out a little moan as Amanda would rub her naked body against her's. Heather was blushing deeping, fighting the muffled moans that were escaping her mouth, freezing up for a few moments as she lie there underneath Amanda in the kiss.

AMANDA: Amanda grinned, continuing her kiss, keeping this up for a few moments, before finally releasing Heather, snugging up against her in the bed. “Mmm…see, I can make this fun for both of us. But now…I think we said it was a POW match, didn’️t we? That makes you my prisoner, and I’️ve just gotten some new toys. Now that I know you’️ve got a girlfriend, I won’️t waste your time flirting……” Amanda giggled, “Okay, that’️s a lie, but I am going to go rougher on you. But you can take it.” Amanda giggled, kissing Heather’️s cheek then slowly sliding off the bed. "Unless you just want to keep kissing me." Amanda laughed at that joke, sure Heather wouldn't go for that.

HEATHER: "Ngh...I don't suppose I can convince you to lift that stipulation and let me leave?" She let out, hopeful but knowing that saying t hat wouldn't get anywhere. She gulped a little as Amanda talked about going a little rougher on her, not wanting at all to find out what she meant by that, though she knew that she had no choice. As the girl kissed her cheek, she would click her tongue, watchign her slide off the bed. "F-forget it, I'll pass." She would let out, lying there and staring at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh, her loss really sinking in with her now. She wouldn't dare break a match stipulation agreement. She wasn't tied up but she wasn't about to make a run for it, though she WAS thinking about it as much as she was against doing so.

AMANDA: Amanda soon returned, looking over Heather. “Ahhh, I was wondering if you would run away. I didn’️t think you would, that’️s not your style.” Apparently, Amanda had left the option for Heather to run away as some kind of test. “Well, here’️s my new toy…” Amanda slowly lifted up the new toy, letting what it was become clear. It was a bright pink strap on, a fairly large and thick one, that Amanda was clearly planning to use. “Whacha think?” Amanda smiled, as she slowly began to slide the strap on on, fitting it on her crotch, then jiggling it a bit

HEATHER: "Tch..you're lucky it isn't.." Heather responded before she would watch Amanda lift up her 'toy', showing her the bright pink strapon that she had. Heather's face would turn slightly pale as her heart sunk, hearing Amanda's words, seeing her smile and fasten it on. "Ah....h-hold on Amanda....I-isn't there s-something else?? Y-you don't have to use that I mean...th-there must be..s-something else...l...like i-isn't it..n-not fair that only I would f-feel good from that?" Heather said, trying to play off and convince Amanda otherwise, really not wanting to feel that strapon inside her.

AMANDA: “Noooo, noo your so nice Heather! But don’️t worry, I just LOVE using these! I’️ll get plenty of pleasure.” Amanda grinned, crawling onto the bed, trying to reach out and grab he naked opponent’️s ankles and pull her forward. “Come on, this will be fun. And if you don’️t like it, remember I promised you can pick the next match. Think about choking me out in the corner or something.” Amanda giggled, then tried to yank Heather towards her hard and bend her legs up, wanting to bend Heather’️s feet towards Heather’️s face and leave her ass exposed to Amanda.

HEATHER: "Ah....b-but.." Heather would let out before she would feel Amanda's hands on her ankles, causing her to let out a little yelp. She felt the girl pull her foreward, saying what she did with her giggles. "N-no! Don't!!" She yelled out, another yelp escaping her mouth as she was yanked towards Amanda, soon finding herself nearly folded up, her ass up in the air towards Amanda. "S-stop!! P-please l-let go!!" She let out in a panic, shaking her head, struggling in the girl's grasp.

AMANDA: In truth, Amanda had been holding back in the past, both because she hadn’️t won last time and because she had hopes of a future relationship with Heather. Now, she could put that aside, and she was planning to fully dominate Heather this time. “Come on, you can take it.” Was all Amanda said, in fact she was enjoying the begging of Heather. Suddenly, Amanda SHOVED forward, not giving Heather to much warning, but also not outright fucking her, giving Heather a moment to get used to the feeling of the thick strap on in her ass.

HEATHER: "Nh.. that's not.. But i-HAAAAAGH!!!" Heather would let out, interrupted as Amanda would suddenly thrust forward, shoving the strapon into her ass. Heather's mouth hung open wide, her eyes squinted and watering quite a bit before she clenched her teeth. "A-amandaa...g-g-get it out..Haagh...I-it..hurts..." She let out, in all honesty scared of her shoving it into her sex, let alone her ass, a move that numbed her whole body, leaving her quite stunned.

AMANDA: Amanda didn’️t say anything, looking over she could see Heather’️s eyes watering, getting a little lost in the lust until she saw that Heather was on the verge of tears, she quickly pulled it out. “Okay okay!” Amanda said quickly, clearly she had tried to go way to far way too quickly. Amanda had a genuine expression of concern on her face, a little worried as she backed off. “Okay…it’️s okay, I’️m sorry…” Amanda gave Heather a second to catch her breath, she didn’️t want to seriously hurt Heather, let alone make her cry. “All right…a compromise, I’️ll not put this in your ass, but we’️ll use it on your sex…can you do that?”

HEATHER: Heather was nearly shuddering from what Amanda was doing before the girl would quickly pull it out suddenly, causing Heather to let out a long groan, her heart racing, breathing a little fast and deep as she heard the girl's words, seeing her worried look. "Nh..th..thank you.." She let out, taking the time that Amanda was giving her to catch her breath. She would stare up at her, wiping her eyes a bit, thinking about it. "I..really wish you..wouldn't use that at all..b.but...I..AM your prisoner....s-so fine.."

AMANDA: “If you were JUST my prisoner, I’️d still be fucking your ass right now. Another day we’️ll start with smaller toys, I PROMISE you’️ll get pleasure out of it…now….” Amanda grinned, sliding Heather back towards her by her feet, bending them back again, this time exposing Heather’️s sex. “Now….fwoosh!” Amanda suddenly thrusted again, letting the entire length of the strap on shove into Heather’️s bare sex.

HEATHER: "Ah..." Heather let out, blinking a few times as she would stare up at Amanda before she would slide her back towards her, bending her feet back yet again. Heather would brace herself as much as she could, clenching her fists before Amanda would thrust the strapon into her sex, sending the full length into it, causing Heather to arch her body, a large amount of pleasure and pain quickly assaulting her as she let out a yelling moan, gripping the bed tightly as she did.

AMANDA: Since she was in Heather’️s sex and not her ass, Amanda didn’️t waste time letting Heather get used to it. Amanda immediately began to fuck Heather’️s sex, thrusting the strap on in and out, at first she moved slowly, but she gradually began to pick up speed. As she did this, she leaned further down into Heather, using the angle both to fuck Heather harder and to get in range to lick Heather’️s cheek as Amanda seamed to enjoy doing, or perhaps enjoyed Heather’️s usual response.

HEATHER: "Haah..aagh...God!!" Moans and yells kept escaping Heather's mouth as Amanda thrust the strapon in and out of her sex, feeling her start to gradually build in speed with her thrusting. "Haahhh!!! Fucking hell!!!" She yelled out before she felt the girl's tongue lick up her cheek, sending shivers through her as usual, shuddering a bit as she felt herself nearly about to burst.

AMANDA: “Mmmm….let it go, Heather…” Amanda grinned, her thrusting began to grow faster and faster, now literally shaking Heather and the bed as Amanda plowed into her, having apparently experience with this, forcing her strap on in and out of Heather’️s face, bending back her legs while she leaned in and locked her lips with Heather’️s.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 am

"Ha-aagh!!!" Heather's moans were just increasing in volume as Amanda would continue to thrust that strapon in and out of her. She sensation was a wild one and Heather could barely take just that. As she was moaning out, she would suddenly be silenced by Amanda's kiss, her eyes widening to a second before quickly shutting again, still gripping the bed tightly as she was feeling herself drawing closer and closer to climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 am

Amanda just continued to kiss Heather, watching her shut her eyes and grip into the sheets of the bed. Amanda was getting a kick out of watching Heather squirm, and was loving the feeling of domination as she continued to plow the se toy in and out of Heather’️s sex, knowing that she was just inches away from climaxing right there and then while their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:43 am

Heather would continue to let out deep muffled moans into the girl's mouth with the kiss, pleasure just surging through her body as she pumped in and out of her. Heather couldn't take much more and her body was arched against Amanda's. She would let out one last deep muffled moan, her body arching high up before it would drop as she let out her juices, bursting all onto the strapon and Amanda's bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:49 am

Amanda continued her pressure as she pumped the strap on in and out of Heather’️s bare sex, forcing her prisoner to an energetic climax while they continued to kiss. Finally, as Heather arched and let out her orgasm, Amanda pulled the strap on out, keeping the kiss connected for another few more minutes.

“Tsk…look at the mess you made…” Amanda chuckled as she broke the kiss, letting Heather’️s legs fall down to the bed as Amanda crawled up on top of Heather. Straddling Heather’️s chest, Amanda’️s strap on was now previously close to Heather’️s face, giving Amanda a chance to tease Heather a bit. “I should make you clean it.” Amanda was teasing, but hadn’️t decided how far she’️d take that idea as she bounced a bit, sitting her bare ass on Heather’️s breasts.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down