by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am

As Heather was trying her best to pull herself away from Amanda, she would suddenly feel the girl's lips press against her own, causing her eyes to shoot open and her let out a little muffled surprised groan. Amanda's kiss was definitely a passionate one, causing Heather's heart to race as her blush was deeper than ever, writhing around in her grasp.

Finally, she would feel Amanda release the kiss, suddenly seeing her sitting next to her on the bench, hugging her and resting her head on her breast. Hearing her words, Heather would click her teeth, shaking her head. "Th-this is ridiculous..wh-what makes you think you can just sneak up on me like this and do whatever you'd like?" Heather would let out, shuffling around in Amanda's grasp, trying to slip herself out of the hug.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

Amanda chuckled against the struggling Heather, having slipped her arms through she tightened her grip just enough to try and keep Heather contained, enjoying the close contact between the two of them. “I dunno…it’️s your fault for being so dam attractive, you might as well appeal against a thunderstorm as against this, because you like it to…you’️re going to deny it, and you may not have liked being choked, you liked the rest.”

Amanda giggled, gently turning over to lick at the exposed top of Heather’️s breast, trying to arouse her while meanwhile her hug was slowly growing and growing in tightness, now at the level of a full on bearhug which had the interesting effect of LOOKING like affectionate snuggling. “Hehe…”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 am

"Egh..damn.." Heather would let out as Amanda would tighten the hold that she had on her, keeping them close as she did. It was becoming more and more clear that Heather wouldn't be getting that relaxing rest that she came to the park for. She would hear the girl's words, causing her to blush a little before she would shake her head. "D-don't be so sure.."

Soon though, she would feel the girl lick at the part of her breasts that was exposed, causing her to let out a little shudder, blushing deeply as she would twist and turn in her grasp, suddenly feeling it getting tighter and tighter, squeezing her as hard as a bearhug now. "Aaagh! W-would you just let go of mee!" She would let out, repeatedly trying to push Amanda away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am

Amanda had no intention of letting go, she kept squeezing the helpless Heather, squishing them together as her arms constricted around Heather’️s body. Smiling as Heather blushed, Amanda licked again, then leaned up to brush her lips against Heather’️s lips, kissing her briefly again.

After a moment, Amanda released the kiss, much quicker than last time. Now she was just being a tease. “Awww…but what possible reason could I have for letting go of you? I just love squishing and playing with you. It’️s so fun.” Amanda giggled, loving just how much Heather was blushing and getting frustrated with his, and loving the close contact with Heather this was bringing.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 am

Heather would feel Amanda lick yet again, causing her to let out just a slight little moan as she shook her head. She wasn't about to let Amanda have her way with her..but it was seeming more and more like she didn't have much a say in the matter. As the girl's lips would brush against her's getting her in another kiss, Heather would let out a muffled frustrated groan, her face redder than ever before Amanda would break it.

"Gh..I'll...tell you what..If you let me go now..maybe I won't kick your ass just as hard for doing this!" Heather would let out, struggling still in Amanda's grasp, but unable to deny the arousal she was feeling from what the girl was doing to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 am

Amanda just tightened her grip as Heather continued to refuse to play, and began to make amusing threats. “Ohhhhh…you are a good negotiator, Heather!” Amanda chuckled, obviously she did not find that a convincing reason. “Have a recall reason why I should let go? Will we do something even more fun?

Amanda’️s bear hug began to intensify, squeezing Heather even harder, really sapping her strength. “I could just knock you out, I could have knocked you out before, are you sure your not in the mood to play with me?”It would remain unstated weather or not this was a threat or trying to convince Heather to play willingly, or both.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 am

"Ugh..shut up...I swear Amanda..J-just wait until I get out of this.." Heather would let out before she would hear Amanda's next words, asking for another offer if she let go. "Wh-what?? No! I t-told you I just came here to relax! So when you let go that's what I'm going to continue doing!"

Soon though, she would feel Amanda squeezing her even harder, causing her to yell out a little before she would hear Amanda's next words, causing her to click her tongue and shake her head. "D-don't act like those are my only choices. H-how about you let go and we do neither of those huh?" She would let out, struggling as best she could, but she could feel her strength slowly leaving her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 am

“Relax…” Amanda squeezed even harder, wanting Heather to be too week to quickly respond to what she had in mind. “How boring, but you know….maybe you do need some time to relax….maybe what you really need is a nice, refreshing….nap…”

Amanda smirked suddenly, then quickly moved. In one swift motion she let go of Heather and sat upon her lap, her legs folded, so she was facing Heather. Moving quickly, Amanda lifted up her loose tee shirt and tried to swoosh it over Heather’️s head, in the hopes of trapping Heather inside so that she could press her bra covered breasts over Heather’️s face and giver her the nap she needed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 am

Feeling Amanda squeeze even harder, a point that Heather didn't even think that she could go past, she would just let out groans of pains in response to Amanda's words. She was in quite the bad position, almost completely in Amanda's grasp as she would hear her talk about her taking a nap.

Heather would blink her eyes a few times as Amanda would quickly switch her position, sitting herself on her lap, throwing her loose shirt over her head, trapping her there and smothering her with her massive breasts. "Mmmmph!!??" Heather would let out in a panic, frantically pushing at Amanda and sliding her legs around, blushing incredibly deeply in Amanda's shirt.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:40 am

Amanda giggled as she held Heather in place, snaking her hands around to grasp Heather’️s head and squeeze her even tighter against her breasts, smothering her deeply. But, a new concern was arising, she could feel Heather’️s legs snaking around her own body.

Amanda had the choice of continuing the smother or doing something about those legs, which were in a great position to squeeze her. Amanda choose to keep smothering, living the sensation of Heather’️s warm face snuggly stuffed in her breasts, being squeezed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down