Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

KillerV, LunarWolf, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Operation: Diving Eagle

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operation: Diving Eagle

Post by kerflubble on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Rebecca wouldn't be too late, Adrian was stuck at the arena trying to arrange everything while the amazon had tried to make herself look respectable. She hadn't gone out with a guy for...ever really. Most boys through to high-school were kinda intimidated by a girl bigger and stronger than them and if not was probably wierded out by how close she was to the then 'local freakshow' Adrian. "First time for everything I guess..." she muttered to herself, this wasn't going to be a romantic evening, this was just a couple of drinks with a friend who was about to do them a big favour. Dressed in a fairly respectable pair of jeans, slightly small T-shirt and a jacket over the top, the dark giantess knocked on Clyde's door.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Hearing that knock at his door, Clyde's eye shot open like it was his que to wake up on the spot, and he did just that, sitting up and dragging his feet to the door that he would unlock and open for Rebecca, whose torso he seemed to spot first upon opening the door, making him look up to see the amazon who stood in front of him.

"Sup." He let out plainly before moving forth to step outside and close the door behind him. He noticed that he himself wasn't in the best of moods but tried to pick himself up a bit for Rebecca.

"WELP! C'mon girl we best get movin'! I'm thirsty like a muthafucka!"
He exclaimed with a friendly pat to Rebecca's shoulder before walking towards the elevator, intent on pressing 1 once they got there.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hey," Rebecca said kind of nervously. Despite the good mood she and Adrian had kind of left Clyde in, tonight he seemed to be back in the dumps. Still, they had time, maybe a couple of drinks would get him to get whatever was getting him down off his chest. "Come on, do you know any good bars? We usually just stole stuff out of Cecilia's fridge. She didn't notice until Adrian barricaded herself in the kitchen and called it her own country."

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Clyde couldn't contain his laughter at the small story as he walked with Rebecca, his face curled into a small grin until finally he busted out laughing as he imagined Addy in the kitchen, boarding up the entrance inside with a small flag swaying behind her. Cute sight. He wished he could have been there to see it himself, but times had changed and Clyde was far less wounded by the ordeal, but instead just bitter. He didn't know what to think or feel but he didn't care.

"Haahahahaaa...Oh lordy... Yeah I know a few good places..." Clyde would tell Rebecca before he got into the elevator, pressed 1 and took her to the nearest area. A small little pub that wasnt too far away from the apartment complex.

[align=center:1zx9yg85]******************[/align:1zx9yg85]

Not long into the 'date' or whatever with Rebecca, Clyde had already downed a couple beers and a few shots of whiskey, he was laughing hysterically at some highlights on an AFW recap program before he took down his 4th shot of whiskey and turned to Rebecca with deep red cheeks.

"Ey... Becca! How ya holdin' up!?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top