by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First Encounters

2 posters

Go down

First Encounters Empty First Encounters

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 am

The door of the local saloon opened up and all eyes in the room turned to look at the newcomer. The town sheriff had recently been enforcing the law in whatever way he saw fit. Everyone knew the deputy was sitting at the table in the corner and was always ready to duck in case an outlaw walked in. It wasn't because this place was crawling with lawbreakers, though it was at the time. It was because people knew just how quick the sheriff and its deputies were to jump to violence should a criminal show their face. Fortunately for the newcomer and the saloon owner, the deputy did not recognize the new patron as an outlaw. In fact, he was surprised to see a woman wearing ranch gear topped with a cowboy hat. A woman he had never seen before.

After a short look at all the other patrons, the woman looked to the bartender and sat down at the first stool. The people slowly turned their heads around and returned to what they were doing. The deputy laid the revolver he had hid back onto his knee and out of sight. After a few seconds of silence, the saloon returned to its normal routine. The bartender walked up to the woman and asked, "What'll you have?" The woman gestured to the bottle of whiskey at the end of the bar. After returning with a shot glass filled with whiskey the man continued to ask the usual questions.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before. Where are you from?" The woman took the glass and instantly downed it and tapped it on the bar three times. After another refill and chug, the woman let out a sigh and turned her head to the right to look at the rest of the saloon. "Why's everyone so uppity?" she asked. "You think they'd never seen a woman before."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

First Encounters Empty Re: First Encounters

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Can I? If this is a problem, I'm off ^ ^

Edward arrived in this small town just minutes earlier stages. His apaloosa was tired of his long straddled across the country and longed for a well deserved rest.
Rest that Edward was not slow to offer in a stable located in the city.

Once his horse supported Edward went to the saloon with the intention of a good drink and a bath.
All saloons do not offer this kind of service, but a resident had assured him that yes.

Pushing the double door feature of the place, Edward walked to the bar where they served mainly decrepit drink.
Steston well concealed his hair and his eyes light blue swept the room for a moment before acouder bar.

"A-scotch, a room, a meal tonight and a bath. I pay in advance."

Posing a small purse on the counter, he returned it to advise the cowgirl that many people watching.

"He-well ... we do not see that often ... I wonder what kind of wood it is made ..."

Taking a second scholarship in his hands, Edward had a wicked smile in the blowing once in the air and saying:

"This award would be appreciated, I think by a man, a truth which can shown to the woman who is the boss here."

An individual was not long to come forward, grabbed the purse theft and advanced on cowgirl to give a good lesson.
Pleased to have been shit, Edward took his glass in his room while bagare would be in place can ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum