Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

ja15ke, Link-mon, Lobo, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

Saten ' Killing Edge ' Baiken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saten ' Killing Edge ' Baiken

Post by Cirno on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:52 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════╗
You're too dull to bring me over the edge.
╚═════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Physical Characteristics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Full Name: Baiken Saten
Titles | Alias: Killing Edge
Species: Human
Hair Color: Pink
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: Red
Birth Place: Japan
Alignment: Lawful Heel
Battle Theme: Edo feat Tenbi - Yokozuna kokina
Personality:Violent, Anti-social and unpredictable. Those are three words to describe Saten when she is in a fight. While she looked like your typical fighter who would be quite aggressive, Saten often finds exploits within her opponent and abuses them until she wins. She calculates carefully and wants to make sure her opponent's will think twice before challenging her again.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Mental Characteristics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Languages: English|  Japanese
Virtues: Courage  |  Assertiveness |  Strength |  Pride
Vices: Lust | Hatred | Vindictiveness | Sloth
Desires: Becoming the most well known heel in AFW | Enjoying the submission of female opponents |
Likes:Wrestling | Smothering | Fear in her opponent's eyes |  Monster Energy  |  Cigarettes/Pipe  |  White cats
Dislikes:] Books | Police | The most basic of criminals |Old timers, though she herself is nearing that point.
Quirks:Removing her eyepatch once excited | Cracking knuckles
Perception: Aggressive

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Statistics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████ ᔕTᖇᕮᑎGTᕼ
██░░░░░░░░ ᗪᕮᖴᕮᑎᔕᕮ
████████░░ TᕮᑕᕼᑎIᑫᑌᕮ
█████░░░░░ ᕮᑎᗪᑌᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ
████████░░ Sᑭᕮᕮᗪ

Superior strength: Saten has lived on the street ever since she was young, she fought for her food, escaped with acrobatics and strength, honed by years of hardships from both that and her years of military service.
Close Combat: Rarely needing a weapon to win a fight, she is mostly deadly when she is within arms reach, where she can force her opponent in a brawling session or submission holds!

Finishers

Automatic Shotgun Closing the distance between the two, she will clench her hand into a tight fist, rear it back and send it forward with all her strength straight towards her opponent's stomach, which that much power and speed packed within it, she is sure to not only stun her opponent, but also prevent them from doing anything in return. She then grab onto their head to pull it under her armpit before falling back to DDT them to the ground.

Grenade Grabbing her opponent by the throat, she will keep a tight grip onto it to force some oxygen from their lungs before turning to the side and throwing her opponent to the other side of the ring. Once they try to get up, they'll find Saten coming straight towards them to shoulder thrust them hard against either the ropes or the corner.

Appearance
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Though most have been classified, she used to be an ex navy seal that no longer saw any excitement in it. She had learned all kinds of combat to make herself quite experienced enough to fight in the AFW. She spend at least a year there scaring and beating the competition into pulp, most noticeably a person named Heather Sunderland, who she personally believes lucked out their first match by being able to smother her from victory. However, afterwards she showed Heather just what kind of experienced fighter she was and dominated Heather in the locker room and several other locations, causing Heather to actually fear her.

- A friend of hers was sent to Afghanistan during her stay in the AFW and after she received a letter from her friend, she left the AFW to join in the war for certain things. She build a lot more fighting experience those months and the weather conditions toughened her up by quite an amount. After most of the fighting was over and done with, she left with her friend to head back to Japan to spend the money they earned on certain things and to off course, get some fights going in the underground leagues.

- This did not last long as security toughened up against them and ultimately they were left with nothing to enjoy. It was then that Saten remembered the AFW, the place that supported her with not only money, but plenty of fights to see who had the power to defeat her. After talking to her friend they both decided to join the AFW as not only single fighters, but also as a tag team, with Saten looking forward to torture a long time rival of hers to make sure that she had not forgotten about Saten and would kneel to her tremendous power.

Relationships
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rivals
Heather Sunderland:Their first match was quite something, that turned from humiliating and even trying to make Heather forcefully cum and degrade herself, to Saten being the one smothered out. From there, they had a very rocky rivalry, one that Heather soon started to fear whenever she saw Saten, who was almost hell bent on dominating every part of Heather's existence until she was but a slave to her own desires. She had left AFW two years ago, and now has come back to reclaim her throne as the most powerful wrestler.

Last edited by Cirno on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 am; edited 13 times in total

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saten ' Killing Edge ' Baiken

Post by Cirno on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 am

Fear itself has returned to AFW!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down