Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 17 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, FlameofHope, kerflubble, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Saten

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saten

Post by Cirno on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:52 am

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=150:pf0ya9q9]The Devil[/align:pf0ya9q9]

[align=center:pf0ya9q9]╔══════════════════════════════ ↕☆↕ ══════════════════════════════╗[/align:pf0ya9q9]
[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Personal Information[/align:pf0ya9q9]
[align=center:pf0ya9q9]╚══════════════════════════════ ↕☆↕ ══════════════════════════════╝[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ Full Name
- Saten

▌ Alias
- The Devil

▌ Gender
- Female

▌ Date of Birth
- October 12th, 1991

▌ Color of Eyes
- Purple

▌ Color of Hair
- Purple

▌ Height
- 5'9" ft.

▌ Weight
- 141 lbs

▌ Nationality
- American

▌ Alignment
- Heel

▌ Intro
- [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg:pf0ya9q9]Collective Consciousness[/url:pf0ya9q9]

[align=center:pf0ya9q9]╔══════════════════════════════ ↕☆↕ ══════════════════════════════╗[/align:pf0ya9q9]
[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Experience[/align:pf0ya9q9]
[align=center:pf0ya9q9]╚══════════════════════════════ ↕☆↕ ══════════════════════════════╝[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ Attitude
- Aggressive

▌ Strategy
- Keep close to her opponent, barrage them with punches before finishing them with wrestling holds

▌ Style
- Brawling with some knowledge of wrestling

▌ Favorite move
- Choke slam

▌ Favored Match type
- Hardcore

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Statistics[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ Stats calculated in Styles

x►x████████ ██ x Powerhouse
x►x█████████ █ x Brawling
x►x████ ██████ x Wrestling

▌ Stats calculated in normal matches

x►x████████ ██ x Strength
x►x███ ███████ x Defense
x►x█████ █████ x Technique
x►x████████ ██ x Endurance
x►x████ ██████ x Speed

▌ Stats calculated in Hentai Matches

x►x███████ ███ x Strength
x►x███████ ███ x Defense
x►x█ █████████ x Libido
x►x█ █████████ x Technique

▌ Difficulty in Match Types

x►x████████ ██ x Normal
x►x████ ██████ x Submission
x►x███████ ███ x Hardcore
x►x███ ███████ x Hentai

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Finishers[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ For Normal and Hardcore Matches

▌ Point Blank
- Closing the distance between the two, she will clench her hand into a tight fist, rear it back and send it forward with all her strength straight towards her opponent's stomach, which that much power and speed packed within it, she is sure to not only stun her opponent, but also prevent them from doing anything in return. She then grab onto their head to pull it under her armpit before falling back to DDT them to the ground.

▌ Grenade
- Grabbing her opponent by the throat, she will keep a tight grip onto it to force some oxygen from their lungs before turning to the side and throwing her opponent to the other side of the ring.

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Physical Appearance[/align:pf0ya9q9]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Biography[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ History
- Though most have been classified, she used to be an ex navy seal that no longer saw any excitement in it. She had learned all kinds of combat to make herself quite experienced enough to fight in the AFW. She spend at least a year there scaring and beating the competition into pulp, most noticeably a person named Heather Sunderland, who she personally believes lucked out their first match by being able to smother her from victory. However, afterwards she showed Heather just what kind of experienced fighter she was and dominated Heather in the locker room and several other locations, causing Heather to actually fear her.

- A friend of hers was sent to Afghanistan during her stay in the AFW and after she received a letter from her friend, she left the AFW to join in the war for certain things. She build a lot more fighting experience those months and the weather conditions toughened her up by quite an amount. After most of the fighting was over and done with, she left with her friend to head back to Japan to spend the money they earned on certain things and to off course, get some fights going in the underground leagues.

- This did not last long as security toughened up against them and ultimately they were left with nothing to enjoy. It was then that Saten remembered the AFW, the place that supported her with not only money, but plenty of fights to see who had the power to defeat her. After talking to her friend they both decided to join the AFW as not only single fighters, but also as a tag team, with Saten looking forward to torture a long time rival of hers to make sure that she had not forgotten about Saten and would kneel to her tremendous power.

▌ Trivia
- Her eye isn't injured, she just uses the eye patch to fool others.
- She owns a family of chipmunks that are well trained, they seem to see Saten as their mother.
- She is actually a hired mercenary that takes on jobs like beating someone up or steal something.
- She tries to keep her hidden agenda, private life and the hospital work separated from each other.

▌ Likes/Dislikes
- Children
- Getting to fight someone stronger then her
- Though not openly admitting it, she likes girls more then boys
- Saving up for a luxurious house
- Fancy meals

- Cops
- Criminals, even though she is one
- Books
- People that try to stop her from fighting
- Knives, guns are superior!
- People talking about the old times

▌ Quotes
- Be a challenge.
- How about I show you what I do to losers!

[align=center:pf0ya9q9] [size=200:pf0ya9q9]Social Status[/align:pf0ya9q9]

▌ Family

▌ Sworn Sisters
- Karina
- Raiye

▌ Friends
- Tamara
- Raiye
- Karina

▌ Allies
- Tamara

▌ Rivals
- Heather