by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:08 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy Empty A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 pm

a empty gym and a empty bed make for a fun time

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy Empty Re: A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Izzy was having a somewhat boring day, it raining outside, most of her chores and activities had been shot, so the only other thing she thought better to do was go work up a sweat, she had her gym bag with her wrestling attire, she always had it around, she was wearing a pair of cut off blue jean shorts and a red t shirt, she found it strange that there was just a regular bed sitting in the gym as well, it smelled clean, but it just seemed strange to her

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy Empty Re: A friendly encounter ( louise heavan vs Izzy

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Louise arrives discreetly behind the girl. Louise had spent a great day, but she was still hurting from a recent match ... She felt in a teasing mood, so when she saw the girl, obviously new to the afw, looked curious at a bed in the gym. when she is close enough, louise whispers to her in the ear

_ Curiosity killed the cat, little girl ....

if the girl turns around, she can see louise, leaning forward, her breasts too tightly in her wrestling suit. with her seductive air, she continues

_ Hello my name is louise heaven, nive to meet you ... This bed is for the trainings for those who want to make hentai match .... this is quite special, for you maybe

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

While she examined the bed, she wasn't quite prepared to hear "Curiosity killed the cat" she nearly wet herself, but soon turned about to face the busty girl before her, now Izzy herself thought she had a nice rack, but when she saw that girl's own, she figured they were fake, but anyways "Oh hello there, My name is Isabella, but you can call me Izzy, and yes I am new around here, but not new to wrestling, thats a nice name Louise, and you up for a bed match?

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

_ Hihihi ... Issy thank you, your name also is very beautiful ... and allows me to tell you that you're ... very pretty. As for your proposal, I accept with pleasure. What would you say to a best two of three match, just to have a little fun

louise is a little surprised, this is a first time she meets a girl, too impatient to make a bed wrestling match. But she is glad to go, too happy to have found a playmate. so Louise will close the door to the gym, to be quiet. Then she kneels on the bed, waiting for Issy, making her sensuous hand signs,

_ Go, come see me Issy, unless you're too afraid of me, hehehe ....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 pm

She took up the challenge and quickly changed into her attire, her strapless red bra with a red pair of panties, along with some red stockings, she hurridly came back and slid up onto the bed "Best two out of three sounds good, Im ready to have some fun big girl..."

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 pm

When Izzy arrives on the bed, louise rushes wildly on her, she project her hands and try to grabs her neck and try to push the head of Izzy between her huge breasts, she hope to suffocate her quickly, with a mischievous smile she responds

_ Hey girl, I'm not big, but my breasts yes, then pay attention, or I'll use it to teach you manners ... hihihi

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm

-she wasnt prepared for the attack amd was indeed pinned between those marvelous breasts, she would use her hands to try and unclasp her bra while using her mouth to lick at her breast-

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

_ Oh yes ... yesss ... nyah

Louise had managed to imprison the girl, but unfortunately for her, Izzy had no intention of giving up. so Louise could feel the soft tongue of the girl, who lick slowly the skin of her breasts, causing her moans of pleasure, and especially a long shiver of desire that passed through her body.

_ Um you seem to be a naughty girl, you ... so we'll see if you're still naughty if I keep you trapped like this

taking advantage of her upper position, louise trying to push more deeply Izzy between her heavy breasts. she seems to be a tough opponent, then louise trying to weaken her, until the beginning, but maybe that Izzy has something else in mind

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 am

-Izzy did enjoy it somewhat and when the time she would return the favor, still working with her hands she would grab the thong of the justice maid and would wedgie it up hopefully into her lower lips, she then went from gentle to not with the licking she then bit into her titflesh-

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next