Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Alpha and the Beta

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Alpha and the Beta Empty The Alpha and the Beta

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Right after the match between Lucy and Zhu, a match that Lucy had won and she had prove to be the alpha between the two, in the process she would got a nice little pet a cute little tiger pet that she could keep for a while, and the first thing that they would do was to go for ice cream.

" Well then little one. How did it feel to get your butt kicked by the better girl ? " Lucy said as she teased the girl while she would declare herself as the better between them as well. Lucy had a good plan on taking the girl off to get ice cream now and then later she would introduce the girl to her sister and her teacher. " I got two people for you to meet as well little tiger." Lucy said as she looked back at the girl, while walking off towards the locker room. " I didn't hurt your head too much did I ? " Lucy asked as she started to walk backwards while looking on at Zhu.

There was something about the girl, more so that she was certainly a nice one...she had called Lucy the most beautiful girl she had seen after all...something that Lucy hadn't forgotten.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Alpha and the Beta Empty Re: The Alpha and the Beta

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 pm

While Lucy was taking the lead towards the locker room, Zhu Rong was rubbing her head. Though it still felt like burning hell, Zhu Rong managed it, she had been through worse conditions. " I'm not little! " She reacted, though she knew her place. " You were superior in combat, that's new for me. " She watched Lucy starting to walk backwards, making the little tigress blink, her hand brushing off her own head and back to her side. " It will go away at some point, not that bothered with it anymore. " She answered truthfully, shaking her head a few times to check the damage. " I'll be glad to meet the Alpha's pack! " Instead of just saying friends, she called Lucy's companions a pack, something she was more suitable with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Lucy looked on a bit at Zhu as she walked backwards and would tilt her head a bit as she would then shrug and shake her head a bit. " Well that's good then ! You're pretty tough aren't you little tiger ?" Lucy said as she would let out a little giggle as she then turned around and would skip a bit as she was reaching her locker room.

" When we've cleaned up a bit, I'll take you out for Ice cream, and then we can go and meet Eladra and Sindel, other wise we could get them first and then go get ice cream." Lucy said as she would open the door the her locker room and then go into the room and offer for Zhu to join her in there. " You will get a bit of training there as well, and I might be able to use you. Since you are my beta, does that mean if I ask for your help, you will help me ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm

When Lucy offered Zhu Rong to get inside, the little tigress did not refuse, stepping into the room and looking around as if she was inspecting her new surroundings, though still having the mind to listen to Lucy. " I will do anything for you. " She would say, not even seeming to have to think twice about her own answer, she was the beta now and Lucy proved that she was the alpha between them, Zhu Rong didn't seem to mind that for now, having already told herself that she would protect Lucy no matter what.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucy would nod and smile at Zhu as the girl said what she said, it was something that made Lucy kinda happy, she had never heard a girl say that to her, she would then walk up to Zhu and pat the girl on her head, ruffling her hair a bit as she would then lean in and hug the little tiger. " Good, then I hope you will like the Ice cream. It's the tastiest thing in the world my little cub." Lucy said as she would then take a few steps back, " You can start in the shower if you'd like, get all cleaned up and stuff, unless you'd want me to start that is ?" Lucy asked as she looked on at Zhu with her big golden colored eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:44 pm

When Lucy came in to hug, a faint tint of redness took over Zhu Rong's cheeks, she was used to it in a match, but not in private. When she was told that she could start the shower, she reconsidered going first, her being the beta and Lucy the alpha, though since it was Lucy who suggested it, Zhu Rong would not go against it. "Alright, I will go first. " She would start undressing right then and there, removing her top ad laying it out on the floor, then shirtless sleeves, tribal hot pants and knee stockings. She didn't seem that embarrassed being nude in front of Lucy, looking over to where the shower room was, she would make her way towards it so she that she could turn on the shower, which she fortunately knew how to.

Last edited by 131 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Lucy would look on at Zhu as the girl said she would go first, " Good that means the water will and nice when It's my TurAAAH! What are you doing ?!" Lucy said as she blushed wildly a Zhu undressed herself, " Don't just undress yourself like that !" Lucy shouted out as she would look away from Zhu and turn to look at the lockers instead of Zhu. " Look you need to learn tact !" Lucy said as she would then look in to her locker and grab a towel that she would throw to Zhu, " Take this and cover yourself up a bit."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Zhu Rong blinked, she couldn't understand why Lucy was blushing like that and saying all those words, she felt it being quite common to do this. " Huh? Oh.. " She would catch the towl and put it around her body, making sure it was tight and wouldn't fall off. " You look even more beautiful blushing like that. " Zhu Rong would actually tease, making her way to the showers to inspect it and turn it on, removing the towl again to place it somewhere out of reach of the water, shouting back to Lucy. " You should get used to the sight of my body! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Lucy would keep looking away from Zhu as the girl even had the nerve to tease the little demon, something that got Lucy quite angry, she would stand up and slam her foot down into the ground, " Hey! Who's the Alpha here !" Lucy shouted out as Zhu went towards the shower now with towel around her, " You watch what you say tiger cub! Or I might just have to take you down again." Lucy placed her hands on her hips as she glared over at Zhu. " Now get into the shower already."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Zhu Rong giggled almost childishly when she heard Lucy's words, stepping underneath the hot shower and immediately purred out contently from it's heat. She pressed her hands against the wall in front of her and just let the rain pour down upon her tired body, hanging her head low and letting it also bathe her hair, which had became a bit messy from their encounter. She stood there for at least a full minute until she would start to wash her body in a gentle, soft manner, she wanted to take her time to clean herself as well as use the water to soothe her body.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down