by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Promise is a promise

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Promise is a promise - Page 4 Empty Re: A Promise is a promise

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 am

"Oh? Whats the matter? You can't take what you dish out?" Heather would say with a grin on her face as she groped at Rei's breast, squeezing hard on it as she kept her in that headlock position. She was enjoying getting Rei back quite a bit and would feel her try to pull out of her hold, although the attempts were quite weak. Heather would let out a little exaggerated sigh, shaking her head as she would squeeze her breast a little harder. "I said ONE LITTLE FEEL and that's IT!" She would let out before suddenly she would be grabbed from behind.

She would feel that somebody choking her in the hold, causing her to let go of Rei immediately, bringing her hands up to try and pry herself out. "Gaagh..wh-what..who the hell??" She would let out before she would hear Natasha's words, causing her heart to sink a little, her eyes widening as she would blink a few times. "A-aah N-Natasha!? Wh...what are you doing here!?" She would let out, trying desperately to pull herself out, feeling the girl's large breasts rubbing against her back as they did, sending a shiver through her as she felt those hardened nipples dragging along her skin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 am

Rei let out a sigh of relief as she was released, the girl looked behind her finding Natasha had come to her rescue. The girl grinned as she found Heather much easier to handle especially since she had someone else to restrain her. The Cosplay fighter smiled as she looked at Heather with a devilish grin looking at her like a piece of meat.

"First of all, that 'toy' is my property. Secondly, I suppose we could share if you don't mind?" Rei said as she inched her way forward.

"Cause...I don't... not... one.... bit..." Rei said as her lips grew closer to Heather's after every word.

Closing her eyes, she would stick out her tongue and lick the base of the girl's neck as she dragged her tongue up her cheek. Retracting her tongue, she smiled and would stick out her tongue again and this time her tongue would lick Heather's right nipple as she would press her mouth against it and began to suckle on it it hungrily and her tongue swirling around it as her other hand would grope Heather's other breast harshly while she was restrained by Natasha. Rei moaned as she loved the taste of Heather's skin especially the taste of her supple breast.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 am

She still wasn't quite sure what she had walked in here but since no referee had come running out to stop her she figured she could have her fun with the pair of lovely women. Natasha kept the pressure on Heather's neck, not ready to release her anytime soon as there was fun to be had with her trapped idol, smiling wickedly as she leaned in closer to her neck and planted a soft kiss upon it before sliding her lips up to her ear lobe where she whispered seductively, "I come up here for a swim all the time Heather, I was going to invite you up next weekend but here I find you having such fun without me, and with Rei just to make it worse." Leaning a little to left so she could look at Rei better Natasha stuck her tongue out at her before answering her. "You wish, Heather has belonged to me since I took her home as my prisoner. Sure it was only for three days, but shes more mine than yours!"

Natasha merely shook her head in answer to Rei's question, though she was a bit disappointed she was stuck just holding Heather down as Rei took all the fun. Resting her chin on Heather's shoulder Natasha watched as the woman suckled upon Heather's breast, Natasha's lips slightly parted while a low moan left her lips. She would let Rei have her fun for the moment, but Heather belonged to her and she would claim her property before long.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm

"Ngh...I-I can come up here with you N-next time just...let me go!" Heather would let out as she struggled within Natasha's grasp, desperately trying to free herself. It was then that she heard Rei respond to the girl, causing her to blink a couple times, shivering as she felt Natasha's kissing and licking.

"Im not anybody's property!! C-cut it out you two..d-damnit!" Heather would let out as Rei and Natasha seemed to have a small little argument over who owns her, something that Heather wasn't all to happy about. She would watch as Rei got closer and closer, her face a deep red before the girl would lick up her neck and cheek. Heather would let out a protesting groan before Rei would plant her lips on her breast, starting to suck at it and massage her other, Heather letting out a deep moan as she shuffled around, trying in vain to get out of Natasha's grasp.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm

"Well... I forced her to promise that I could play with her right now and your 3 days has already long passed." Rei said completely ignoring Heather's words of protest as she parted her lips from Heather's breast for a second to talk. "She's mine... but, we'll settle that after we both take good care of Heather. Then I can claim you too Natasha..."

The purple haired girl would then bite the Heather's nipple and then lick it lathering it with saliva with her tongue as her hand would slide down the girl's stomach and began groping her opponent's inner thigh and caressing it with her other hand.

"Hmm... I bet you're loving this aren't you Heather... you lucky...lucky girl... isn't she lucky Natasha? Having two girls dominating her and... those two girls are going to fight for who deserves you the most later" Rei said as her delicate fingers began fondling Heather's vulnerable crotch in a slow and soft tone with a harshness behind it. "Honestly... you really are a spoiled one... aren't you?"

As Rei said that she sunk her middle and ring finger into her a quarter of the way into her sex as they would swirl the entrance of ther girl's sex and pulling hte fingers apart they stretched Heather's inner walls. Her hand squeezed Heather's breast harshly as she forced her lips against Heather's again. Using her signature kiss as she pressed her lips firmly against Heather's and then she parted her own lips forcing Heather's motuh to open as she slid her tongue into the other girl's mouth. She would ravish the other purple haired girl's mouth hungry for Heather' s mouth to submit to her unyielding tongue. Moaning into Heather's mouth, she sent vibrations through the other girl's mouth.

"Mmmmhhhhh..." Rei said breaking the kiss early before resuming to kiss Heather again. "Don't worry... Natasha... you'll have your turn... you can finish her if you like..."

Rei resumed the rough kiss as she enjoyed her dominant role but, planned to switch places with Natasha. After all, Rei was a nice girl who believed in sharing besides, she planned on having a whole lot more of Heather after she took care of Natasha.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 am

"Somehow I don't think she quite agreed to this sort of playing Rei, and you can claim me in your dreams, in the real world you both belong to me." Natasha replied as she too ignored Heather's protests,rather enjoying the situation she had walked in on here. Watching as Rei had her fun with the woman Natasha couldn't help but feel envious of her, moaning herself as she pressed her naked body as flat against Heather's as she could, her large breasts flattened against her back drawing a pained groan from the blue haired girl who felt it was worth it to get even closer to her idol, the woman's round ass rubbing against her sex which was quickly becoming swollen.

"Oh yes she is quite spoiled having two beautiful women so eager to show her what utter bliss feels like. Don't worry Natasha, I'll win you for myself and take Rei as well, you two will look so sexy back at my apartment." She had been about to describe in detail what she would do to them both but forgot what she had been about to say as she watched Rei get to work on Heather's sex. Eager to do anything Natasha resumed sucking upon Heather's neck even as Rei took possession of the woman's lips, the lewd wet sounds of their embrace driving her crazy with lust. Pulling her lips back as Rei offered Heather to her she couldn't stop herself from giggling, more than happy to take her up on the offer. "Well aren't you generous tonight Rei, let me show you how its done."

Natasha held onto Heather long enough for Rei to switch places with her, making sure the woman had no chance to try and slip away in the hand off. Once she was sure Heather wasn't going anywhere Natasha moved around to her front and leaned in close, pressing her body against Heather's making sure both women's hard nipples were wrestling themselves, Natasha's tits enveloping her idols own lovely pair. Her hands slid up along Heather's flat stomach, gently massaging the underside of Heather's breasts while they were squished against her own chest, a playful moan leaving her lips as she took hold of Heather's bottom lip in between her own. Sliding up Natasha spread open Heather's mouth and slid her tongue inside, swirling around the woman's own tongue while she moaned into her mouth.

Keeping Heather distracted by the kiss Natasha let her left hand continue giving Heather's mounds a nice hard massage, her right hand sliding back down along her body until she was rubbing gently over her womanhood. As her hand began to increase the pressure upon Heather's slit she let her middle finger raise up sliding in between the woman's pussy lips. Natasha could feel just how wet Heather was, her labia open wide practically begging for Natasha to do as she pleased to Heather, the blue haired beauty was more than willing to please and soon that invasive finger was joined by another, every stroke bringing them ever deeper inside of Heather with them exploring her inner walls. "Oh god I missed this Heather, as I know your sex missed me." She whispered into the woman's mouth just as she found Heather's clit with her thumb, pulling back for a moment before Natasha began to trace circles around that sensitive bud. Natasha had masterful fingers and Heather knew it, those two slender fingers spreading as far as she could make them inside of Heather's pussy, twisting them as well to make sure very nerve ending within Heather received her attention.

"Show Rei just how much better you enjoy my touch Heather, cum for me as you did so many times during your vacation as my prisoner..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Both girls seemed to be completely ignoring Heather's words of protest and that was quite the frustrating experience. She wanted badly to push them both away and walk out in frustration and embarrassment, but with Natasha holding her still like she was, and Rei working on her front, there wasn't much Heather could do to fight back.

Feeling Rei bite at her nipple, Heather would let out a loud gasp, her eyes widening and a deep moan escaping her mouth, feeling her tongue coat her nipple with saliva. Soon though, she would feel Rei's hand slide down her stomach, groping her inner thigh and caressing it with her other hand. "I-Im not joking Rei...th-this isn't funny..s-stop.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as she heard Rei's words.

"Gh..I..don't care! Th-this..wasn't supposed to be like this.." Heather would let out before she felt Rei's fingers on her crotch, causing her to arch her head back, another deep moan escaping her mouth. Her heart would begin to race as Rei's fingers would enter her sex, swirling around and stretching out her inner walls, all the while giving her breast the same treatment. She was about to let out more protesting before she would be silenced by Rei's kiss, feeling the girl force her tongue into her mouth, giving her quite the rough kiss.

"Mmmn-no! No turns I-mmmn!" Heather would let out, cut off by Rei continuing her kiss. Finally, she would feel her break it, thinking it was over before the girl's would skillfully switch places, holding Heather still again. "Aaaagh!!! I said stop!!!" Heather would let out, frantically writhing around before Natasha would press her body up against her's, pressing their hardened nipples against eachother and massaging her breast, forcing her into a kiss as well, feeling her tongue swirl around her's.

Heather's eyes were squinted, feeling completely helpless to the two girls. Natasha's massaging was keeping her heart facing before she would soon stick her fingers into Heather's sex, the skillful maneuvering inside causing Heather to let out another deep moan. "Mnn Natasha...e-enough.." Heather would let out, shaking her head, inside loving the treatment that the two were forcing on her, but she wanted to deny that with all her strength, wanting to break free from the two. "I-I won't....Not...gonna cum.." She would say, giving her all to refuse her as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

After switching places with Natasha, Rei put Heather in a Full Nelson. Watching hungrily as Natasha went to work on Heather, the girl's resistance was futile. Although she enjoyed seeing Heather like this, helpless and begging them to stop, something about it bothered her. Being a fighter having two girl's forcing Heather like this just wasn't fair. Besides, despite offering to share Heather with Natasha, she had a change of heart.

"You know what? This is to easy... there's just no fun in it." Rei said with a sigh.

As Heather tried to break free with full force, Rei's arms would slip down around Heather's waist and would try and lift her out of the water and toss her back into the water with a German Suplex. This of course wouldn't hurt Heather but would cause a lot of waves and confusion so she could go underneath the surface of the misty water and attempt to sneak away to get behind Natasha using the water to hide her forcing Natasha to in between her and a very angry Heather.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 am

"Enough? I thought you loved my touch Heather? Stop moaning and I'll let you go ok?" Heather's reactions were as always absolutely intoxicating to Natasha, the woman feeling her pussy growing wet just from the fun she was having with her idol's incredible body. Everything about Heather drove Natasha wild with lust as she was one of those she saw as an ideal woman, ungodly sexy of course but with a personality which made her all the sexier, and as she drove her fingers inside of her Natasha only wished that Rei wasn't there so she could have her all to herself. Her wish seemed to work in reverse a moment later when she heard Rei speak up, not stopping her fingering of Heather's tight sex as she glanced up at Rei with a puzzled look in her eyes.

That confusion vanished and was replaced with both shock and anger as Rei tossed Heather away from her, Natasha leaping up to her full height with her ample chest bouncing wildly and water splashing outward. Now with Heather in front of her and Rei somewhere behind her Natasha felt suddenly that she might be taking Heather's place here, giggling nervously while also savoring the thought of those two going to town on her Natasha back away to the left so that she could see both women in her field of view. "Come on Heather, lets continue my pleasuring of you and forget Rei, you can't say no to your number one fan right?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4