by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 3 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

"I-I'm...doing this for that reason exactly. I want to show her that I can beat her." Heather would let out before she would suddenly feel Seline grab her by the hair, causing her to let out a little yelp as she would turn her around and press her breasts up against her own, roughly forcing her back up against the lockers. She would clench her teeth, looking up at Seline as she would continue.

"Yes, I love her.." Heather would repeat as she heard Seline's words, feeling her hand slide down to her crotch, squeezing at it and causing her to let out a slight moan at the feeling, shutting her eyes tight as she would reach for her arm, trying to pull it away. "E-enough! B..being my trainer doesn't mean you own me.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 pm

" Oh ?" Seline let out as she looked on at Heather, she slowly started to pull her arm out and away from Heather's crotch, and moved it up as her mouth would come in closer and closer to Heather all up to bit at Heather's lower lip and keep her lip in between Seline's teeth.

Seline would then let go of Heather and move a step back, placing her hands on her hips as she would look Heather up and down for a second. " I'll train you then darling, get ready! " Seline said as she would turn around and then look back at Heather " We start right now, get into training gear ! Cause that ring gear won't make it through this session." Seline would start to walk over towards the door into the gym but stopped as she placed her hand on it. Softly she said in a low tone of voice...one that Heather might not hear. " It's good that Cecilia found someone."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:27 pm

As Seline questioned her words just a little, Heather would just stare at her intently, trying to get her point across that she's had enough of the girl's sexual teasing. However it seemed like Seline wasn't one to take this notice as she would just move closer up to her before biting her lower lip, causing Heather to let out a groan, clenching her fists before Seline would finally let go of her.

"Egh.." Heather would let out, rubbing her lip before she would hear Seline's words. She would stare at her blankly for a second before the girl headed to the door to the gym. She couldn't really make out what Seline was saying, but it seemed like it was quite a different tone from her usual. Heather would shake her head though and speak up. "Ah!...Uh..I...don't really HAVE training gear..I've always trained in my normal clothes, because that's what I wrestle in.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Seline would turn around as Heather said what she did, raising an eyebrow as she looked on at Heather as if the girl was a complete idiot. " Oooooookay." Seline said as she would place her hands on her hips and tilt her head a bit, before she would sigh and then shrug a bit. " Open my bag and take my gym clothes. They might be slightly bigger, but you'll at least not ruing your own clothes." Seline said as she would sake her head a bit as she would move up closer towards Heather and smack the girl gently on the back of her head.

" You're not too bright are you ? " Seline said as she would bring her arm down and then give Heather a light spank on her cute butt, before she would turn back and head over to the door, leaning on the door frame and staring on the girl as she waited for her to get dressed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Heather would cross her arms and look away, blushing deep as Seline gave her the look that she did. It was true that Heather only had the few pairs of her wrestling attire and her casual clothes, never having bought anything such as that. She would hear Seline's words, nodding her head before she would smack her gently on the back of her head.

"Wh..h-hey!" Heather would let out, clenching her teeth before she heard her words. "Tch...I just..don't have them ok?" Heather would let out, yelping a little as Seline would spank her butt. She would rub it a little before the girl would go to the door, leaning on the frame and staring at her. "Y...you're going to watch me?" She would let out before shaking her head, knowing it wasn't worth it.

She would go over to Seline's bag, shuffling through it before she would find her gym clothes, the white shorts and the purple top, that had a hem that was just under the breasts. "..Seriously?" Heather would let out, sighing before she would set the clothes on the bench, taking off her fishnet top, and her bikini-like top, covering her breasts with her arm as she looked over at Seline. She would pull her black bra out of her locker, putting it on her, turning away from Seline as she did before she would remove her pants, reaching for the shorts and slipping them on before grabbing the top, slipping that on as well. "Tch..slightly bigger?" Heather would say, the top hugging her breasts as she would look over at Seline. "How does this even fit you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 am

Seline would smirk a bit as she heard Heather's say what she did, she only nodded a bit and then kept looking as Heather brought out the clothes from her bag. " Hey! what ? It's not like your wrestling outfit is less revealing honey." Seline said as she would then shrug and say " There is nothing wrong with wanting to be sexy honey, and that's one thing that will only stay true for a while, after a 20 years maybe 30 you might not have that left, so work what you got when you got it." Seline said as she would then watch heather slip out of her outfit and start to put on her own gym clothing.

" It's kinda tight, but at least it keeps these puppies in check. More than that they squish them together quite nicely and make the look as if they were two perfect orbs. Can't imagine you ever having that feeling though." Seline said as she would smile a bit as she looked on at Heather. " You done now ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 am

"Egh...whatever." Heather would let out, knowing the girl was mostly right about her attire being just as revealing, but Heather had it in her head that it reflected her style, not really a huge fan of the gym wear. She would put the clothes on though anyways, nodding her head before she would bring up what she did with Seline.

"...What the hell's that supposed to mean?? J-Just because mine arent...haah..forget it." Heather would let out before stopping herself, not wanting to let herself get angry. This was too important. "Yeah, I'm done. Let's do this." Heather would say, walking to the girl to head into the gym with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Seline would laugh a bit as it all seemed way to easy to get in under Heather's skin and make the girl shout out in anger or get flustered in some way, but it was more than that as she watched Heather walk up to her and she would walk along out of the locker room and head up into the gym taking her steps over towards the gym equipment as she would check them out, looking around a bit as she would then gesture for Heather to come over towards her and up to the bench to do some bench presses. " You are gonna start by building some strength. Or maybe I should start by checking if you even have any at all ? " Seline said as she would raise an arm up into the air and try and get Heather to join her in a test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Heather would follow Seline, crossing her arms and shaking her head just a bit as they headed towards the gym. She would watch the girl examine the gym equipment before she would motion for her to come over to the bench press. This was something that Heather usually stayed away from when it came down to it, but from the girl's words, it seemed she would be working on it today.

She would gulp a little before Seline would say that she wanted to see if she had any strength at all. Heather would blink a bit before clicking her tongue. "Kh..It's not like im totally weak! I DO need to lift people up.." Heather would let out before she would see Seline raise her arms up. Sighing, Heather would join her in the test of strength, gritting her teeth and trying her hardest to push against Seline.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Seline stood there and let out a slight little laugh as she watched her new trainee walk up to her, after she had told the girl that she had to check her strength, the way she phrased it seemed to get the girl a bit upset and that was just a perfect deal, when you were angry it was easier to pull out a bit more strength. With it she watched as Heather walked up and locked in her fingers with Seline's and as she did Seline held against the girl, not pushing back as she simply halted Heather's advancement and matched her strength.

" That all ?" Seline asked as she looked on at Heather, after a few seconds she would begin to press down, attempt to push Heather downwards and get the girl to crumble down to her knees under her strength. At least now Seline knew that Heather wasn't weak but that she had a bit to go in the strength department. " You need to mix moves girl. Almost all you do is jump and kick." Seline said as she would attempt and keep pushing Heather down all the way down to the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next