by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 2 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 am

Heather would stand there, glaring at Seline as the girl just let the room grow quiet for quite a while. She would tap her foot on the floor before letting out a long sigh, shaking her head. "....What?" She would let out, waiting for her to talk before she finally did. When she did hear her words, Heather would blink a couple times, staring at her in disbelief. "..Seriously?" She would say, finding it hard to believe that this girl was someone that Cecilia's never beaten after trying more than once.

She would hear her continue on, causing her to bite her lip when the girl talked about her needing help. As Seline walked around her, smiling as she did, adding in that one last thing, Heather would click her tongue and nod her head. "..Yes..I do know that..I need help.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 am

Seline smiled and nodded to Heather as she heard how stunned Heather seemed to be by the fact. " So far me and Cecilia a 6 - 0 and that's the way that I like it." Seline said with a little giggle after as she would move up and cling to Heather's back, wrapping her arms around the girl as her hands would reach down for Heather's breasts and cup them. " You see Heather, there is such a thing as a trainer, someone with a lot of wrestling knowledge and training knowledge that can help people like you." Seline said as she would lean in with her mouth and lick at Heather's ear.

" Now that's easy enough, but you want to find someone who is better than Cecilia, and you got one here. And I do think that Cecilia might be getting a bit to high up on that Stairway to the sky. Maybe you should bring her down sometime soon." Seline would grope and gently rub and massage Heather's breasts a bit. " Besides with that help you can probably find your way to beat Gatt as well. I didn't come to AFW to be much of a wrestler. I came here to train and occasionally wrestler others. And I'm starting out with you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 am

"6..to nothing.." Heather would say out loud, shaking her head before Seline would come up behind her and press herself onto her back, slipping her hands around her before she would cup at her breasts, causing Heather to let out a little yelp, clenching her teeth and groaning as she would continue on. "Y..you don't think I know that??" Heather would let out, shuddering a bit as the girl would lick at her ear.

Heather would let out a little moan as Seline would start to massage at her breasts, saying what she did. She would bite her lip a bit, trying to stop any further moans as she would take in a gulp. "A...are you saying you want to train me?" Heather would let out, though knowing that was clearly what Seline was getting to. She would squirm around in her embrace a little as she turned her head. "A-and why is that? What exactly is in it for you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:29 am

" 6 to nothing is right little girl. Cecilia might have tried well....but like you she failed." Seline said as she licked her lips, pressing her breasts up against Heather's shoulder blades. Pushing herself up against Heather as she stood there and played with the girl, having her fun with Heather's breast as she took her time and had her fun with the girl. Seline smile a bit as she heard what Heather asked and she couldn't help but play a bit more with Heather.

Seline's teeth would bite down against Heather's earlobe before she would let go and blow softly in Heather's ear, " You see little Heather. You are interesting...I like your style, your attitude. And that's why I want to train you....also you are pretty damn hot honey." Seline said as she would grip Heather's breasts tightly as she would lean in and lick Heather on her cheek. " I like to train people. Just so that when they make it big. I can knock them down and show them that they are nothing without me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 am

"Gh..I.." Heather would try to respond to Seline's words as the girl would press her breasts up against her shoulder blades, the blush on her face even deeper as the girl would continue to play with her breasts. Heather wanted badly to push her away, but the girl's words were too enticing, and she knew she needed as much help as she could get. She would bite her lip, trying to endure it as Seline would answer her question.

"Haah..." Heather would let out as she felt Seline's bite on her earlobe, the girl continuously playing with her as she talked. "..Th-that's it?" Heather wanted to boast a bit about what Seline was saying, but in the position she was in it didn't quite fit. She would feel her tightly grip her breasts, causing another moan to escape her mouth, her body shivering as Seline licked her cheek. "Tch...I..If you train me..no way in hell would you be kn-knocking me down...let's...get that straight.." She would say, trying to show as much defiance as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Seline couldn't help but smile as she had her fun with Heather, it was almost to fun for Seline as she watched and listened to how Heather' reacted to her every touch and poke. It was almost to precious how the girl was fighting and acting all cool under these circumstances even though Seline could feel the quiver of her skin and the heat of blushing on the girl's cheek.

Seline would press up a bit more against Heather as her hands would slide up on Heather's body and cup the girl's cheeks, holding her closely from the behind as she would lean in and whisper. " Oh...we'll see about that little one. Now tell me what you say ? want to become strong enough to beat Cecilia ? Hmmm? " Seline said with a little smirk as she would send her tongue into Heather's ear and twirl it around a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Feeling almost helpless to Seline's touch as she kept having her fun with her, Heather would continue to writhe around in her grasp a little, not wanting to admit that she might be liking what Seline was doing to her. The girl's groping at her breasts and her tongue licking at her cheek. Shuddering again, she would hear Seline's next words.

Feeling her hands on her cheeks as they slide up her body, she would let out a little gulp. "A-ah...y..yes..I do want to become strong enough, I really do." Heather would say before Seline would start twirling her tongue around in her ear, causing her to let out a little shuddering moan, shaking her head. "I..Want you to train me.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Seline grinned almost wickedly as she heard those words escape Heather's mouth, it was pure heaven, this was a situation that Seline lived for, a girl like Heather being all tough and mighty reduced to a moaning, shivering cutie that was more than happy enough to say the words that she loved to hear.

" Good~ Let's Start whenever you can little one." Seline said as she would lick at heather again, her hands would slip down in under Heather's fishnet top and she would grope Heather's breasts with just her top being in the way. " I can taste her on you...do you love her ?" Seline asked as she would press Heather's up against the lockers, " Do you Heather?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm

"Gh..a-alright.." Heather would let out as Seline stated that they would begin whenever Heather wanted. In all honesty, Heather wanted them to start right there. She didn't want to wait at all. The sooner she could improve herself and get herself to fight with Cecilia and Gatt, beating them both, the better.

Soon though, she would feel Seline lick her again, slipping her hand down in under her fishnet top. She would let out a little whimper as she groped her breasts again, only her top in between their skin before she would hear her say her next words. "Hah!?" Heather would let out as Seline asked her if she loved Cecilia, seconds later finding her pressed against the lockers, the girl repeating her question again. ".....y...yes..I..I do.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Seline couldn't help but let out a little laugh when she heard what Heather said, shaking her head a bit as she would kiss at the back of the girl's neck. " So that's how it is, and you are plotting to defeat her with an old enemy ? how cute of you ~ " Seline said as she would grab Heather by her hair and then attempt and turn the girl around, and roughly push her back up against the lockers as she herself would push her breasts up against Heathers.

" Well now little one ~ You really love here ? That's good, I'll teach you to fight her then, her and Gatt. And more~" Seline said as she would slide her hand down all the way to Heather's crotch and cup it with the palm of her hand, giving her a nice little squeeze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next