by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: [pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Natalia finished soaping Sarah between the legs and then she moved her hands up, acting nonchalantly as she went directly for the kawaii's boobs, cupping then and groping them, letting her thumbs fickle Sarah's nipples as she covered the two perky orbs with foam. Natalia pressed Sarah's tits together and rubbed them firmly before letting them go to grab Sarah's shoulders. "Turn around..." she said giggling, pushing Sarah gently but firmly to make sure the girl had no option but to turn around...and then push Sarah against the shower wall.

Natalia then pressed herself on Sarah's back, rubbing the girl's sides to soap them too but not wasting the chance she rubbed herself too on Sarah's body, pressing her mound on Sarah's ass and letting her big breasts roll over the girl's back.

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 6u0iRWY
[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaF[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: [pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Sarah could not remember the last time that just taking a shower had turned out to be this...erotic. Unable to help gasping out when she felt Natalia just grab onto her breasts and start groping them. "Hey, isn't that a bit-hwa!" Sarah moaned feeling her nipples get flicked by Natalia's devious thumbs. It left Sarah squirming in place as she was getting way too turned on by all of this. When her modest bust was finally released it left her panting a bit in place and almost missing what Natalia said next. "Wha?" She managed to gasp out before getting turned and suddenly getting pushed against the wall.

"N-Natalia..." Sarah gasped out feeling those hands on her sides, but more importantly Natalia's body pressing against her back. Squirming a bit against the wall as she felt that mound against her ass. Maybe more pressing was the feeling of those large breasts rolling over her back. Just a major reminder of that major difference between them. Able to feel those nipples rubbing across her back as all Sarah could do was stand there and get a soaped up in a unique way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 pm

"Mmm..yes Sarah-chan?" Natalia asked acting innocently while she kept rubbing herself behind Sarah's back, humping the girl while she used her big breasts to soap Sarah's back. Natalia acted as if nothing was happening while she moved her hands in front of Sarah to play with the girl's tits some more before she reached for Sarah's shoulders. Natalia then pushed Sarah's shoulders down, moving a bit back to make Sarah bend over while keeping the cute kawaii's ass firmly pressed against her crotch.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" the blue-eyed cutie asked trying to sound causal and avoid giggling as she held Sarah bent over by the shoulders while she begun to push her hips forward, humping Sarah's cute butt as if she was making love doggy-style while she kept acting as if nothing was happening.

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaF[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Sarah couldn't help continuing to squirm and groan as Natalia kept up her rubbing. There was just no way that Sarah could ignore the sexuality of this situation, feeling those large breasts constantly rubbing around her back and being reminded of how that match just ended. It only got tougher as Natalia began to hump against her with that mound and her hands got aggressive with Sarah's breasts. "What are you trying to do?" Sarah panted out as this whole situation was keeping her rather turned on, but at this point just enough teasing to cause some frustration. "Eh?" Sarah gasped out as Natalia pushed her shoulders down and put her into a more embarrassing posture.

At this point Sarah could just feel her face getting redder and even moaned out in surprise when Natalia began to hump her in that position. Just the visual image of getting fucked doggy-style that came to her mind was making her get wetter. "This position..." Sarah breathed out knowing this position for some reason was the most arousing to her and now she had Natalia humping her butt in it. "Is this embarrassing position needed to get cleaned up?" She gasped out the question while squirming, though she was stuck with nowhere to actually go here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

"I am not trying anything, Sarah-chan...." Natalia said giggling as she kept humping Sarah from behind doggy style, making it more evident my moving her hands down to grab Sarah's hipbones firmly and pull her back some more, lifting the girl's ass up a bit to make Sarah get on her tiptoes. "I am having my way with you, and I am succeeding, not merely trying..." Natalia explained, stepping back a couple of steps and pulling Sarah's back a bit she pushed with one arm on Sarah, trying to make the girl bend over in a more pronounced way.

"And this was never about cleaning you, Sarah...." Natalia said as she began to slam her wet swollen pussy harder into Sarah's ass, aiming with the perfect precision of an expert so that each strike will let her sneak her pussy low and in between Sarah's asscheeks to smack the kawaii's pussy directly. "This is about the winner, me, enjoying the spoils of war, you!" Natalia giggled as she pressed her sex against Sarah's from behind and began to gyrate her hips without breaking contact. "You were defeated, Sarah-chan.... and by the rules of combat that makes you mine Natalia explained, giving Sarah's butt a hard spank.

Natalia then grabbed Sarah's hips more firmly and increased the rhythm of her humping, noticing that Sarah seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit. "You seem to be having a great time, Sarah-chan...." Natalia teased between giggles and humps. "Want to tell me anything about this position?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:16 am

It was only getting more embarrassing for Sarah as Natalia managed to only make it more intense by grabbing onto Sarah's hipbones to pull her back even more. Now she was really in an exposed position and there was no pretending that anything else was happening. It only made the girl blush more to have Natalia not even pretending anymore. "That's just...." Sarah a bit too stunned by Natalia's matter-of-fact way of explaining herself to say anything back.

"If cleaning wasn't the point the shower was an odd choice." Sarah tried to joke before moaning out loudly at the feeling of Natalia's sex slamming right into hers! "Ohhh god..." She moaned out from the sensation and couldn't help the moans leaking out as she felt Natalia gyrating her hips. Unable to escape Natalia's bare pussy rubbing against hers. "So you're...saying I belong to YOU!" She gasped out that last word when she felt that hard spank on her ass. The girl jumping a bit back against Natalia, but having little room to move in that embarrassing doggy-style position.

"Calm down a bit....ohhhhh!" Sarah couldn't help the moans leaking out as Natalia only got more determined and was thrusting her hips against Sarah with an increased rhythm. When Natalia pointed out how she was enjoying it the girl only got redder and wetter, though at least that was concealed by the shower. "You're the one causing it...not like I wanted to be put in this position..."Though even while denying Sarah couldn't help her moaning. The girl almost eager for each thrust by Natalia. The girl only getting more aroused in that position and slowly feeling an orgasm incoming. As she certainly felt like Natalia's pet right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am

"Hot water is never and odd choice!" Natalia retorted feeling almost insulted by Sarah's complains. That didn't made her stop or slow down one bit. She simply spanked Sarah's cute butt again for questioning the magnificence of a hot shower.

"You may not have wanted to be put in this position, Sarah-chan. But I think you do not want to be put out of it either..." Natalia said giggling as she continued with her expert work on Sarah's pussy, smacking it from behind. "And yes. You are mine." She added and to further prove her point she reached with one hand for Sarah's left leg, hooking her arm under the crook of that leg's knee, and then lifted it up to the side, making Sarah stand on one leg and exposing the girl's pussy even more so it will be easier to smack from behind.

"See, Sarah-chan? And you are going to cum for me!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 am

"I think...hwa!" Sarah gasped out when she got another spank that sent a shiver through her. Her ass throbbing a bit, but mostly the spank just throwing off her concentration.

It was hard enough to think as it was with Natalia doing a wonderful job of smacking her pussy into Sarah's. Every smack forcing another moan of pleasure out of her, the girl unable at all to hide how she was feeling right then. "It...it's not like I..." Sarah started to deny her arousal in that position until Natalia managed to hook her leg and lift it up putting Sarah in definitely a precarious position. She had not choice, but to hold her position since on one leg she really didn't have anywhere to go.

"N-Natalia!" Sarah moaned out louder as the position really allowed her to feel those smacks even more intensely. The girl really starting to come close to cumming for Natalia now. Moaning and squirming Sarah's mind was getting clouded up by the embarrassing position and how good she felt. Every thrust just pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

"Stop resisting, Sarah-chan... just relax and enjoy being mine..." Natalia said with a seductive tone as she kept on pounding Sarah's sex with her own. The blue-eyed cutie held Sarah's leg firmly in place high up, testing Sarah's flexibility in an effort to expose the kawaii's pussy even more to pound it. Natalia too could feel her pussy starting to throb and knew she was going to cum if she kept working Sarah's sex like this; still she was sure she could control herself long enough to break Sarah's resistance and then cum they way she wanted. "Mine mine mine mine mine...." Natalia repeated in a rather childish way, matching her words with the impacts of her sex against Sarah's pussy.

Feeling in complete control of the situation, Natalia decided to toy with Sarah a bit, pressing her sex against the kawaii's to rub it teasingly and then pull her hips back, wind up and deliver a hard pussy to pussy blow, letting the impact cause a big splash with the water running between their bodies. Natalia giggled, noticing how her big breasts bounced after that, so she did it again, moving her free hand to Sarah's own tits, to feel how they bounced with with next hit. "You are such a cute toy!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm

"But...Natalia I...ohhhh god." Sarah moaned as Natalia continued to pound against her sex like that. The girl groaning a bit as her leg was forced even higher exposing her in an even more humiliating posture. Of course one thing Sarah was proud of was her flexibility...but it didn't appear to be paying off in this case. Sarah couldn't help continuing to moan like that, her resolve shattering away as the pleasure was becoming too much to bear. It was all she could do to not just cum right then and there. "Ohhhh...oh god, oh god..." Sarah moaned faster as she felt herself giving in there. The thrill of being used by Natalia like that was hard to deny.

It only lead to Sarah being caught surprised when Natalia started to rub her sex against Sarah's in that teasing manner. Leading to her breathing out in confusion "w-what are you doing?" Just before the hard blow made Sarah cry out even more in pleasure, feeling right on the edge now. That grab of her own breasts made her squirm a bit, though with nowhere to go now. "Please Natalia...I..." The girl moaning and panting as she felt her body ready to just give in for just a moment to Natalia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next