Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Angel felt a smug sense of satisfaction as her leg slammed into Tai. True, his arms might have blocked the full impact of the attack, but Angel's legs were strong. There was no doubt in her mind that Tai realised that now, as he fell over onto his side upon the mat.

Bouncing up and down on her heels a bit happily, Angel then took a step towards Tai, softly calling down towards him as he lie there before her. "Don't tell me that's all you've got~!" She yelled down at him, a playful, teasing tone to her voice.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Tai shook his head after he landed, rolling over onto his front and pushing himself up to his feet, rubbing his side for a second.

Those kicks were painful, there was no doubt about that.

"If I hadn't blocked that last one..." He thought, thankful he was able to avoid the full force of her attempted kick to his head.

"I really shouldn't be surprised...anyone who took Gatt to the limit is one hell of a fighter.."

He said to her, getting his arms up again.

"But I'm not about to give in just because you can kick hard with those.....stunningly....smooth....sex legs..."

He slowly drawled off, before snapping to attention and stopping himself from drooling.

"I won't be distracted!"

He claimed, the crowd laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at Tai as the crowd began to laugh at him. She shook her head slowly towards him, letting out a loud tsk.

"Don't tell me you are getting distracted, little boy..." she called towards him, her voice taking on a soft, sultry tone. A playful glint lit up in her eyes, as she began to lean forward towards him, grabbing the collar of her shirt so she could tug it downwards a little bit. It was the perfect angle for him to glance down under the t-shirt as she leaned form. "If you're getting distracted by my body already, I can guarantee you won't last this entire match..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Tai blushed as he got to his feet, still not liking the nickname Angel seemed to place upon him, the crowd laughing as she taunted him.

Truth was, it was hard for him not to be distracted. He had several years of mostly hentai only experience after all, and was finding out that old habits were very very hard to break.

Of course, it didn't help that Angel suddenly pulled the front of her shirt down, giving him a perfect view of the inside of her red team shirt and her bountiful cleavage.

Blushing again, Tai caught himself staring for several seconds, the crowd laughing again and cheering Angel on, making him shake his head to try and focus.

"Hey, cmon....don't play around with me...I've a long history of hentai matches that I'm trying to put behind me."

He said, crossing his arms and trying to look away from the lovely latina, trying to resist falling her wiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Angel sultry smile grew wider at Tai's words. She knew it. He was just a typical male from the hentai division come to try and fuck whatever pretty girl the AFW threw him up against. She didn't believe the line about him trying to put his history behind himself at all. Not only that, but the cheering of the crowd was doing nothing but egg her on, and she couldn't help but want to tease him more.

"Don't play around with you...?" She asked, straightening herself back up to look him in the eye. "Don't lie, little boy. The only reason you're here is so you can try and get your hands all over some random chica in the ring, isn't it?" She let out a deep, mocking sigh, shaking her head at him. "It figures, you're just a typical male." She tsked again, taking a step away from the pink-haired male, giving him a slow wink. "Well, little boy...if that's really what you want, then who am I to let you down?"

With those words, the Latina grabbed the bottom of her shirt, oh-so-slowly beginning to tug it upwards. As she did, her body was slowly revealed, one inch at a time. The first thing Tai would see was Angel's firm abs and her smooth belly, and as she lifted the shirt further up, her would see her breasts were covered in a tight, dark red sports bra...and boy, was it tight. To anyone in the crowd watching, it looked like it might even be a tiny bit too small, the top hugging the Latina's ample bosom nice and tight.

With one more motion, Angel yanked the shirt all the way off, giving Tai another smirk before turning away from him, walking slowly towards the ring's ropes. She leaned partially over them, raising her team shirt over her head. She began to spin it around, letting it build up some speed before releasing it towards the crowd. It flew into the audience, Angel's own fans rushing for it, fighting over it, but Angel turned away from them, not worried about who got it. With another bounce in her step, she stepped back towards Tai, giving him another wink as she moved to stand before him, sliding her hands up to her hips. She stood there before him, dressed simply in the sports bra and the gym shorts, flashing him a wide grin, her voice still holding it's sultry tone.

"Still think you can put that past behind you, little boy...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 am

Tai frowned as Angel claimed he was just a hentai boy looking for sex. Which, while it would have normally been true, at this point it actually wasn't, as Tai really was making an honest attempt at being a serious wrestler.

"No, look you do.."

He started to explain, stopping as Angel suddenly winked at him, before grabbing her shirt, tugging it upwards.

"...Oh no....oh nononono"

He thought, realizing what was about to happen and the effect it would have on him.

"You gotta fight it, don't look at it!"

He said to himself as her shirt when past her abs.

Stop looking...stop it..."

Her cute, tight belly was revealed...

"For gods sake man, Stop looking!"

He couldn't resist, blushing as she removed it all the way, revealing her perfect breasts in her matching sports bra, which had to be a size too small on her, given how tight it was.

Tai simply stood there, arms crossed as she threw the shirt to the crowd and stepped back towards him, winking at him again, making him blush and have to fight himself mentally...

"STOP FUCKING LOOKING ALREADY!"

...before he was finally able to pull his eyes away from her chest and body, looking at her face, his own face blushing red from her striptease.

"W..W-well....Uh....you.....your...Wow....I mean...uh....Don't think that I'll be distracted, just because your...sooo beautifullll I mean uh...I'm still gonna fight you...no matter how boobs you are!"

He claimed, trying to keep looking above her face, wanting to avoid looking at her hot body, as her fans cheered her on and enjoyed laughing at his expense, taking pictures of the sexy latina and chanting "Lose the Shorts! Lose the Shorts! Lose the Shorts!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:35 am

Angel heard from the crowd chanting, but, for the moment, she wasn't going to give in to their request to lose her shorts. Not yet at least. She was more interested in Tai's embarassment. It seemed that her earlier thoughts about him were true, as he turned a deep red, obviously trying not to look at her but failing to do so quite spectacularly. She raised a hand to her face quickly, covering her mouth as she tried to stifle a giggle. She wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but he was making it so easy on her.

Deciding to finally get this match going again, she stepped closer to him; so close, in fact, that her breasts just barely pushed up against his bare chest. She leaned her head in towards him, whispering softly towards his ear, her breath hot against his skin. "I take it you like what you see then, little boy...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Tai's body stiffened as Angel got close..oh so close..to him, her breasts just barely touching his chest as she whispered in his ear, sending very easy to notice shivers going down his spine as he finally pulled his gaze away, looking up at the ceiling.

"S..See what? All i see is a very nicely built roof...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm

"Guess that means you won't see this then..." Angel whispered towards him. Suddenly she took a quick step back from him, then raised her leg up, trying to lunge in with a sudden, hard knee strike into her distracted opponent's stomach.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Tai, looking at the roof, looked down at her

"See wh-OOFFFF!!!"

He cried out, gasping as her knee sank into his gut, forcing him to bend over as he held his stomach, gasping and trying to backpedal away from her before she nailed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next