Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai Empty [Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Standard Match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Match Stipulations: Team Members will win the Pendant stated for participation in this match.

Angel: Team Red Jaguar [½ Pendant]
Tai Kamiya: No Team [No Pendant]

The AFW crowd was on edge tonight with excitement. It wasn't often that Angel, one of Friction's biggest stars, did a Tension match. In fact, she hadn't been to this ring since the most early parts of her AFW career! It was no surprise the AFW's fans were eager to see how this match unfolded, both the Friction fans that had seen and loved Angel's recent matches, and the Tension fans who hadn't seen in her what seemed like years.

When Angel made her appearance atop the entrance ramp leading down to the ring, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBHqWffz-fk:fz21dd9t]a different theme[/url:fz21dd9t] was playing for her than her usual one. A bit more unbeat, in your face. Angel herself was dressed quite differently than normal too; instead of her normal ring attire, she wore a bright red t-shirt, with a yellow jaguar across the front of it:

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai 41uNWf3XT3L._SX342_.jpg

The shirt seemed more than a little tight over Angel's upper body, hugging her almost like a second skin, her bountiful bosom straining against it almost as if it threatened to explode out of the shirt. Over her lower body, Angel wore a pair of dark red gym shorts, short enough to show off her long, well toned legs quite nicely, all the way down to her feet, covered in a matching pair of even darker red wrestling boots. It was obvious to most of the Friction fans in the audience that she was fighting for the Temple Games event, that the even was the reason she was here in Tension tonight. Obviously, with the bright red outfit and the wide smile on her face, she wanted to make a good showing as well. Making her way down to the ring as her team's theme music played, she slipped under the ropes, jumping up to her feet and heading to the furthest corner away to rest against it, waiting and wondering who they were sending to face her here tonight.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Angel Vs. Tai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Angel wouldn't have to wait long, as the crowd finally quieted down a little, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PL74ARXreg:17dq73ff]A darker theme[/url:17dq73ff] the Tension crowd hadn't heard before, the stage darkening and spotlights shining as a familiar bit of pink hair appeared on the entrance ramp.

The crowd reacted in surprise as Tai Kamiya stepped out onto the ramp. The former Tension Hentai champion hadn't been seen in a wrestling ring for almost a full year,after a long string of losses, and many had assumed that he had retired all together.

Clad in a pair of black gym shorts, matching boots and fingerless gloves, with a white T-shirt on top,and his dyed pink hair not spiked, instead left down just over his neck (Like Loki in the Avengers XD) He made his way to the ring, the crowd unsure if they should cheer or boo the returning "star", who ignored them as he slid under the ropes and into the ring, looking at the crowd as his music shut off, before going up to Angel herself, the formerly happy-go-lucky hentai fighter giving her a stern look.

"So....I know you...Your Angel right?"

He said, suddenly grinning and offering his hand to her.

"Names Tai...I'm actually a big fan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Angel raised an eyebrow as the dark theme began to play. She leaned against her corner, folding her arms over her ample bosom as she watched Tai make his appearance. This was who they were sending to fight her? Some washed up former champion who hadn't been in the ring in almost a year? She would have almost been offended, if she wasn't so amused. It seemed that tonight would be an easy win for her.

As Tai slid into the ring and his music began to fade, the Latina pushed out of her corner, meeting Tai halfway across the ring with an amused smirk across her face. She was pleased know that he recognised her, but when he said that he was a big fan, she grew even more amused than before, reaching out to take his hand in her own.

"Really...?" She asked, a playful purr in her voice as she looked him over. "Never fought a fan before..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Tai smiled as Angel purred at him, giving her a firm handshake.

"Well I am, I've seen some of your matches, and I was watching live in the crowd when you went for the Friction Title at both Summer Splashes...I was rooting for you. Hopefully next year, your luck will be better."

After they broke the handshake, Tai would back up a step, taking his shirt off to reveal his tan, smooth, tight, swimmers build, having lost all the extra weight he had packed on during his hiatus, and was finally looking good again. Holding the shirt up, he had the ref girl toss him a black marker.

"Listen uh....if it isn't too much trouble....could I bother you for an autograph?"

He asked, glaring at a member of the crowd who, overhearing, laughed at him, the crowd deciding he wasn't so hot after all as they started chanting Angel's name loud and clear. It was obvious who THEY thought was going to win.

"Just ignore them...You'll show them yet..."

Tai thought to himself, still holding up his autograph shirt and black marker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Angel listened to Tai going on about how he had seen both of her Summer Splash matches. Truth be told, she was glad that someone else in the company had been rooting for her; with all the big egos floating around the company it seemed like she was all alone sometimes and was glad to know that someone was on her side. Her eyes fell down to Tai's body as he lifted off his shirt, letting out another playful purr as she glanced over his chest. He was pretty well built, she had to admit.

When he asked about an autograph though, she had to grin a little bit, especially after the crowd began to chant her name so loudly, so passionately. She let them continue doing this for a few moments, then gestured for them to shut up, looking back at Tai with a playful look in her eyes.

"Normally, little boy, I would love to sign an autograph. But this is a special match, isn't it? My big return to Tension, your big return to the ring. I can't be too nice to an opponent like that." She paused, glancing her eyes down over Tai's body again before looking back up to his eyes. "I'll tell you what though, little boy. If you can beat me in this match, I'll give you an autograph. How about that, hrm?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Tai frowned a little when she called him a "little boy". Feeling slightly offended, he still smirked as she made him an offer, adding a bonus to if...No..When, WHEN you beat her, keep focused!"...when he beat her in this match.

Shrugging, he tossed his shirt and marker to the ref girl, starting to stretch in his corner as he eyed Angel. While he was in support of Team Jaguar, he was hating that she was wearing that shirt to the ring, having, when he heard she was his opponent, hope that she would be in her more famous ring gear.

"Fair enough. Deal. Can't fault me for being a bit of a fan though. After all, you Friction girls only show up down here when your promoting some side project....or when your career has fallen from it's high perch..."

He said, that cocky smirk on his face. That was a cheap shot. Granted, it was insulting to both of them, as he was admitting that Tension was the second-class show, but he figured Angel would be more offended by it then he was.

Finally, the bell would ring, signaling the start of the match. Tai would get his arms up, tossing a few shadow jabs before slowly heading towards the center of the ring, expecting to meet her there for a customary lockup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at Tai's comment. "Lighten up," she teased towards him. "I'm just playing around with you. No need to take it so personally..." She smirked right back at him.

When the bell finally rang, she instantly dropped into her defensive position, moving in towards Tai with careful steps. Sensing he wanted a lockup out of her, she was more than willing to oblige, reaching forward with her arms to take Tai up on the lockup. She was more than ready and eager to get things started, locking her eyes with Tai's own, never once dropping her gaze from him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Tai just smirked back as she accepted his lock up, his hands going on her forearm and shoulder as he pushed against her, feeling her do the same, staring down right into her eyes, the 5'10'' boy having 4 inches on Angel, though she made up for it with surprising strength, pushing against him as good as he was against her.

"This....should be fun.."

He said, never breaking eye contact with the beautiful "chica".

Grunting, he pushed harder against her, trying to use his bigger size to his advantage, trying to push her back to show off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Angel pushed back against Tai as the boy pushed his own weight towards her. It was true that she did have a fair amount of strength in her arms, something that caught a lot of her opponents off, but Tai did have the definate advantage of both size and strength against her.

"Nng...should be..." She replied back to him, digging her boots into the mat to try and ground herself, to try and stop him from pushing her back. Unfortunately, he was proving to be a more harder to handle than that, and slowly the Latina would start to lose her ground, slowly getting backed up, a step at a time, towards the ropes.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Tai grunted as Angel pushed back against him, the girl managing to hold him back for longer then he had expected before her feet slowly started to give away, inch by inch, still pushing against him as hard as she could.

Tai slowly smirked again as, while holding her shoulder's, he suddenly stopped pushing, instead clutching her shoulders and pulling her closer to his body, using her own force against her as he swung his knee up, trying to pull her stomach first into his raised knee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next