Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, freeko, KaosKato, LunarWolf, ScyldScefing, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by Yatori on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 am

"Then can we expect you to team up any time soon, then?" Elenore asked. It seemed be the trend, opponents becoming friends and then teammates. "Do you prefer a rematch with her first? Or do you have other plans? Do tell us, Miss Ashcole."

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 pm

"Maybe." Shizuka said,trying to act mature. She really wasnt planning in join forces with Anna,but it was a really good idea. "I think I think about it while I'm in here,and maybe,if I decide that is convenient,I'll ask her"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 am

Elenore smiled to herself. Sometimes it was best to make the news yourself. Like just now.

"Once you do get out of here, what would your plans be?"

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 am

"To be completely honest.....I once thought in leaving the league...." Sarah said,very sad. The wrestling was her life,and after all she lived in AFW,she doubted of herself and what she should do.

"But I dont really know...I need to do something before I leave here..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 am

"And what is that task you need to accomplish?" Elenore pressed gently. Here was the scoop!

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:29 pm

"To be completely honest...I dont want to talk about it,but as you're an important reporteer,I think I'll tell you..." Sarah said,letting out a small sigh to give the scene a dramatic style. After taking a few seconds,like in the movies,she finally turned to see Elenore again.

"I want to find my parents..."

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Elenore smiled slightly. "This interview is going out live across the world," she reminded Sarah. "Perhaps your parents are watching this very moment. Say something for them."

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Sarah exploded in emotions. Probably her parents were watching this,so she said everything that she wanted to say to them.

"Mom....Dad.....I'm Sarah....If you're listening to this,its because I really miss you two,and I cant continue living without you...I love you Dad.....I love you Mom....*sniff* I'm going to go and look for you both even if that takes me my entire life! Please,wait for me!" Sarah said those words looking straight at the camera man,and just started to cry loudly

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 am

Elenore might be a professional, but she also had a heart. So she let Sarah have a long moment to herself.

Finally she brought her mike to her lips. "We wish you best of luck, then, Miss Ashcole." She eyed the camera. "This is Elenore Drake, AFW News."

As the cameraman cut the feed, Elenore nodded at Sarah. "Thank you for your time and cooperation, Miss Ashcole."

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 am

"Its nothing....Thank you for your visit" Sarah said and wiped the tears away as she looked at the reporteer go through the door. She enjoyed finally talking to someone again,but right now,she was thinking in where her parents could be.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top