» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Duel in the Town Square

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Duel in the Town Square - Page 4 Empty Re: A Duel in the Town Square

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 am

"Ohh... I'm sorry did I break your papa's sword?" Victoria grinned at her opponent's dismay relishing in the pain she was feeling, the realization of her imminent defeat dawning on her. The black knight quivered with excitement, she was loving this. That look. Those eyes of despair. It was these small things that made life worth living for for Victoria, the orgasmic pleasure of victory. She walked forward sword in hand walking towards Trisha with that same smile.

"Alastor.... so that crappy excuse for a sword had a name did it?" Victoria said as she would kick the broken sword out of the other girl's hand.

The Black Knight would then use her foot to push Trisha onto her back as she pointed her sword at the girl's throat. Victoria grinned and smiled looking down at her as she had her at her mercy. The great proud Trisha Birkin was defeated and under her foot crushed, defeated and on the verge of weaping.

"Beg for your life...." Victoria muttered, "Beg me for mercy...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 am

Trisha would shake her head, ignoring Victoria's taunting words as much as she could as she kept trying to run the scenario through her head. She still couldn't believe it. IT didn't seem possible that she could have been defeated this much, and it felt humiliating for her to have her sword cut in half. Her pride was sucked out of her body as she knew how helpless she was, on all fours at Victoria's feet.

"Ah.." Trisha would let out as Victoria kicked the broken sword out of her hand, causing her to reach out for it with her trembling hand before Victoria would push her onto her back, pointing her sword directly at her throat. Trisha knew that the girl could at any time stab into her throat or cut her head off right there. Half of her wanted the girl to kill her, but she wanted to live. She wanted to somehow get revenge on her, somehow regain herself and train harder and come back and kill this girl. As much as she didn't want to, she had to do what the girl was saying.

Staring up at her, she would remain perfectly still, knowing a sudden movement might set her off as she bit her lip, a tear sliding down her face. "P..please...don't kill me...I..I beg you..l..let me live....y..you broke my sword...you've already stripped me of my pride...I..I admit..y-you're better than I am.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 am

Victoria smiled as she heard that as Trisha had admitted her inferiority to her. The blonde girl loved every second of her suffering but, it wouldn't end just there. The girl was jsut beginning to parade her victory over Trisha. She would know the true meaning of shame when she was done with her. Her sword breaking would be but, a splinter to what she had in store for her!

"Louder!" Victoria cried, "So the townspeople can hear how you failed to stand up for them. So, they can spread the shame of your defeat!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am

"Guh.." Trisha would bite her lip, closing her eyes for a second as she heard Victoria's demands. The girl really wanted to rub in the fact that she defeated her and it was killing her inside. Just thinking of the fact that she failed to defend the peace of the town was horrible in her mind. She wanted to refuse but she knew what that would lead to.

"Ugh...F-fine!...Y...You're stronger than I am!..You're better than I am...You won and I lost....I....I'm sorry.." Trisha would let out, a few more tears pouring down her face as she would yell out the words before softly apologizing to the people, lying there at the tip of Victoria's blade.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:04 am

Victoria laughed as she would hear her opponent proclaim her defeat causing her to grin with pleasure. The Black knight was still far from finished, she would then drive Clarent into the earth to the left of Trisha's face. She would then mount Trishia and sat on her stomach as she would look down at her as she gave her command. The girl at the moment had complete control of the defeated warrior and the sensation was intoxicating. She would then demand Trisha to do something truly unspeakable.

"Lick my sword, lick Clarent... The blade that destroyed your pride as a warrior and your family's legacy. Worship it with your tongue..." Victoria said as she almost drooled with anticipation.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:11 am

Trisha would let out a little groan, hating what was happening before Victoria would drive her sword into the earth to the left of her face. Part of her thought that maybe with that she would be done, but unfortunately that was far from the case. As Victoria mounted her stomach, having that grin on her face, Trisha could feel how evil it was whatever the girl was thinking.

"What.." Trisha would say at the girl's demands, gritting her teeth as she couldn't believe what the girl was asking of her. She would glare up at Victoria, a deep hatred in her eyes before she would turn her head to the girl's sword, gulping. Opening her mouth, she would slowly stick her tongue out, the tears starting to flow freely from her face as she would run her tongue up the blade from where she could reach, licking it just as she ordered, letting out sobbing gasps as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am

"That's it..." Victoria said as she licked her blade for her. "You love this sword... "

Next, the girl let go of Clarent as the black steel armor had now dispersed revealing her black dress underneath all that armor. The dress resembled that of a maid's uniform as she would lay ontop of her. As the girl would then grabbed her opponent's wrists pinning them down as she would kiss and lap her opponent's throat and neck. Next, she would kiss her opponent's mouth sliding her tongue into the other girl's mouth as she pressed her breasts against Trisha's. She would try and press down and crush the warrior's breasts with her own as she would kiss her foe ravenously.

[align=center:22yup2mg]A Duel in the Town Square - Page 4 4D4mA.jpg[/align:22yup2mg]

"Mhhh..." Victoria moan as she ravished her opponent in the dirt as she pinned her foe down.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 am

Trisha would continue to let out her groans of humiliation and frustration as she licked the girl's sword. She continued up until the girl would release the sword, making her armor disappear, revealing the maid like outfit that she was wearing. Trisha would blink a couple times, staring up at her in her tears before the girl would lie on top of her, pinning her wrists to the ground.

She would bite her lip, letting out a couple of whimpers as Victoria started to kiss and lap at her neck, causing her to writhe around under her a bit before she would feel her lips against her own yet again, feeling her tongue invade her mouth for a second time. On top of all that, she had quite the heavy feeling on her chest as Victoria's much larger breasts would press down and crush her own, unavoidably arousing her a bit and making it harder for her to breath as she had to just lie there underneath Victoria, unable to fight back as the girl invaded every inch of her mouth with her tongue in the kiss, causing Trisha's face to grow a red color along with her tears.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 am

After a little while, Victoria breaks her kiss and pants feverishly against her opponent's ear licking it with her hot cute tongue. "Loser... I bet you like my bigger breasts crushing your little mosquito bites?" The blonde girl said haughtly into her ear."But... I bet you'd love this more..." The girl then leaned in and would slowly plant her breasts over Trisha's crying face to smother her. She would laugh as she would continue to suffocate while she pinned her arms sealing the other girl's fate. The girl grinned as she would try and keep the girl from moving.

"You better not go to sleep on me... there's one more thing i want you to do before I'm done with you!" Victoria said as she rubbed her breasts in Trisha's face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:15 am

"Hng...Not..for a second.." Trisha would say in response as Victoria broke the kiss and said what she did. As of now, Trisha's face was a deep red and was quite wet with her tears before she would hear the girl speak in her ear, saying she'd love what she did next more. Gritting her teeth, Trisha's eyes would widen as Victoria would bring her large breasts up to her face before planting them down on it, beginning to smother her.

"Mmmmmmnn!!" Trisha would let out, muffled in a panic. to be suffocated by the girl's breasts, she's never been through anything as humiliating as she let out muffled cries from underneath them, her face nearly completely engulfed by the girl's breasts as she twisted and turned her body frantically, fighting for air, hearing the girl's next words as she rubbed her breasts in her face, humiliating her even further.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next