by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

Post by mnpinner Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 am

She had done nothing wrong; at least that's what the Stranger was telling herself. She had every right to push down her Knight for being ready to speak for her. It wasn't meant to be a burst of anger, more a show of power over the blonde girl. The Knights answer to her, plain and simple, but she would never say it.

She merely nodded at Adrian as if to accept the offered matches. A Kawaii match and a singles match or two would be more than enough to show these people of Friction that she'd be a force to contend with.

As Natalia helped the Knight up, she didn't show any signs of pain, just a little emotional hurt. "Thank you, I'm okay. I was, going to speak out of turn. She didn't give me the sign to talk; so I received my punishment," the blonde explained. "She doesn't mean to cause a ruckus, promise."

Back to top Go down

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Being punished for speaking out of turn or merely speaking was something that Natalia knew all to well and despite how calm the knight seemed to be she couldn't help but find it disgusting and she showed her disgust in the way she looked at The Stranger after that. "She better..." Natalia said as she kept looking at the masked-girl. The Dream had knew a lot of fucked up people in her life, so she wasn't particularly shocked by someone hiding behind a mask and having others speak for her, but she knew better than to trust them. Crazy people always tried to drag you to their madness, Natalia knew that all too well.

"Go easy on those kawaiis...ok?" Natalia half advised half warned the Stranger.

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 6u0iRWY
KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 QiougD6KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 TTlOMaFKWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 5t0Q5s2KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

The Stranger just stared coldly at the pair of girls as her Knight was being helped up. She wasn't caring much for this teammate of hers, one that she considered a benchmark for her skills in Friction. She wanted to challenge the girl here and now, but she knew better. The masked one gathered from the Dream's stare that she wanted to give her a taste of her medicine. As she saw her lips open, the Stranger thought Natalia was going to make some sort of remark about wanting to teach her a lesson or something along those lines, but instead she made a remark about the kawaiis.

"Hmph...fine," she said a apathetically. The Stranger walked over to the pair and gently grabbed the Knight by her arm. "Go find me opponents," she instructed the girl. Soon her Knight was off, but she remained. "Any other advice, Dream?" she asked, a light tone of bitter in her otherwise monotonous voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Natalia placed her hands behind her back and leaned her upper body forward as if doubling over, to get her lovely face right in front of The Stranger's face in a way that somehow managed to seem a bit threatening and defiant but overall cute and harmless. Unless The Stranger moved her face back there would be less than an inch separating their noses. "Being nice to other people wouldn't hurt you. You can start by saying... Go find me opponents... pleaseeeee"

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 QiougD6KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 TTlOMaFKWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 5t0Q5s2KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 pm

The Stranger did not move an inch as Natalia got up in her face. She was slowly slipping every moment from Leather to Steel and could end up snapping into a rather violent response if she didn't get a hold of herself. "How about, you ask your friends what to do, and I'll tell my minions? It's only by the grace that we're teammates that I'm talking to you and asking for advice." The masked woman's bitterness was ever more apparent as she spoke. Not many people manage to get the Stranger to talk for such a long period, but Natalia seemed to be eliciting quite a few responses from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Everything seemed to be going just find in the land of the purple until The Stranger and Natalia seemed to have a little difference in opinions. This was the exact reason that Heather didn't bother to say anything when she saw what happened to the girl that was with The Stranger. In her mind, they didn't have to like eachother, but as long as they got along within the duration of the Temple games, everything would go just fine. What was happening now with Natalia and The Stranger was threatening to ruin that.

"Uh..h-hey now..relax." Heather would let out, stepping towards the two, trying to get in the middle of their small little argument. "Hold this for now alright? After the whole event then you two can rip eachother apart, whatever, just not now.." Heather would let out, wanting to take a bit of slack off Adrian, trying to calm the two down herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Natalia raised an eyebrow and wrinkled her nose a bit as she kept staring at The Stranger's eyes behind the mask. After a handful of seconds of staring Natalia leaned back with a sigh. "Fine... whatever... you better are as tough as you like to pretend you are... I am off to find myself some matches..." Natalia said as she turned away from the Stranger. Come my minion!" she said with a mock villain voice as she hugged her chocobo plushie closely to her chest.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

The yellow contacts in the Stranger's eyes just shined at Natalia's eyes, unmoving, unwavering. She merely scoffed as the Dream blatantly began mocking her. Perhaps she was wrong to have held the woman in such high regard, but her record did manage to speak volumes for her. The masked woman merely stepped back and started walking away from the group. She knew her assignment; she knew what she had to do; she knew that if she managed to assist her "team" as much as she could, she could get an opportunity to test herself against the Dream. As she drew closer the door, she would merely turn and stare in Adrian's direction, half-expecting some sort of last-minute remark. I'll make you all see what you're dealing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

OOC

Because I need to keep track of what we've got left. Message me when a match is taken.

Standard match
Standard match
Standard match
[s:3lshrm70]Pinfall only match[/s:3lshrm70]
[s:3lshrm70]Submission Only Match[/s:3lshrm70]
Tables match
[s:3lshrm70]Ladder match[/s:3lshrm70]
[s:3lshrm70]Humiliation match[/s:3lshrm70]
[s:3lshrm70]Mud/Messy match[/s:3lshrm70]
[s:3lshrm70]Sauna match[/s:3lshrm70]
[s:3lshrm70]Tag Team match[/s:3lshrm70]
Boxing match
Tension match
Tension match
[s:3lshrm70]Kawaii match[/s:3lshrm70]
Kawaii match

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

[align=center:30rprj6w]Two months later[/align:30rprj6w]

The purple Chocobo HQ had been moved out of the gym ages ago, and like many of the other teams into random back-rooms in the AFW complex, a small board dictating who was in charge of what and who had won which matches was recorded, along with several banners: home-made depicting the cosplayer's team victory along with a fridge stuffed with celebration drinks that they'd crack out at every victory. Adrian had been in here several times before, sometimes to celebrate: other times to just check up on everyone, but tonight she was here to do what should have been done a while back.

Dragging in a trash can from outside, she opened the fridge and poured all the high proof spirits inside, then she reached up to start tearing away at the banners, wordlessly ripping them down and throwing them in as well. The cosplayer seemingly moving on auto pilot as she wrecked her own base of operations, throwing anything flamable in the can and just turning around anything that wasn't. "Like I could ever get the title anyway... stupid tournament..." she sighed, lighting a match: throwing it into the trash can and leaving the room, her team's hope of victory was up in smoke and now, so was her HQ.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3