by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Purin

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Purin - Page 6 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Purin

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:31 am

Nikolette watched as the ref lifted up Purin's hand Each time she watched it fall, her heart skipped a beat and she sucked in a breath. It was more than she could handle and when her heart was ticking, it was going a million miles an hour. She closed her eyes at the last lift of Purin's hand and didn't open them until she heard the ring of the bell. She heaved a deep sigh and opened her eyes. She felt the referee lift her hand but then she looked at Purin and frowned.

She pulled her hand away from the Referee and moved over close to Purin and leaned over her. She put a hand on the girl's cheek and patted it gentlyu. "Purin... Miss Purin... Please wake up! I'm... I'm sorry I was so rough with ya!" She pleaded, the guilt obvious in her voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 am

Purin eyes were closed from the total knockout punch from the back of her head, she didnt realized she have lost the match and soon she was slowly waking up when her soft cheeks getting patted lightly, groaning as the pain bring her mind back up as she reaches for her head slowly. "Owww..... ugh... w-what happen?"

Almost like she have an amnesia but she starting to remember that she was so worn out and suddenly went black for a moment, seeing Nikolette pleading her apologizes about what have been going on at the end of the match... **Its... its over?** She didnt realized the match was over until the ref letting her know that Nikolette knocked her out, maybe thats why her head was hurting from the back.

Looking at Nikolette and gentle smile. "Ah... hehe its okay... we were doing our best... congrats Nikolette!" She slowly sitting herself up and still holding her head from the pain, hoping it'll go away sooner or later, at least now the match is over so they two of them dont have to wrestle each other for awhile. "Awww... two lost in a row, I need to get better at this!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Nikolette let out a sigh of relief when Purin awoke and she gave the masked girl enough room to sit up, sliding her arm behind Purin's back to help support her, even rubbing the girl's back comfortingly. The fact that Purin was still able to smile, even after taking the kinds of hits she did made Nikolette feel good too. She smiled even brighter.

"Thank ya!" She said as she looked at Purin sweetly. "You did great too though!" She said, knowing that she was going to be really sore in few hours, let alone how she might feel tomorrow. Nikolette frowned when Purin suddenly became down though. She grabbed Purin's hand with her free one and shook her head. "C'mon, Miss Purin! You can't get down! I've lost two in a row before. It ain't fun but it don't mean yer bad. Yer real tough and I definitely coulda lost." Nikolette nodded and ten stood up. She heldc out her hand so Purin could stand up as well.

"Maybe someday we can have a rematch and you can show me how good you've gotten!" Nikolette encouraged. "But I'll be gettin better too, you you'll have ta work a lot harder if ya wanna stay outta the way a my knockout punch!" Nikolette said making a fist with her free hand and shaking it at Purin as she chuckled in a friendly manner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 am

Purin head was hurting due to getting hit by front and back for very short time. But regardless of her lost she did had fun and very glad her pal Nikolette were smiling brightly from her comments, showing each other friendly gestures and words.

She almost fell to the mat when trying to get up, thankfully Nikolette helped her up to get back on her feet and saying really confident words which making Purin really smiled so much, feeling really good from her kind words. "Yeah, thank you!" Both Purin and Nikolette standing up together and complimenting each other of how well they're a good wrestler, she nodded at her and smile. "I am looking forward for another rematch! And heh, I'll be aware of your knockout punch for sure!"

Soon she shook hand with Nikolette showing a good sportsmanship before raising her cool mechanic friend arm up and pointing out the winner of this match.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Nikolette smiled as Purin shook her hand. She was glad to have such a girl to be able to wrestle against. She had been quite a bit tougher than she had thought at first, which was good for Nikolette. She was glad to have a tough fight as she thought it would make her quite stronger. When Purin raised her hand, Nikolette blushed. "Aww, c'mon now..." the mechanic said and smiled shyly at Purin. "Yer makin me blush with all that."

Nikolette then pulled her hand away and smiled at Purin before looking at the cheering crowd and waving to them. She flashed a smile back at Purin before finally heading out of the arena, slapping a few hands from the crowd as she left.

Nikolette Wins via Knockout.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down