by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avalanche Event: The Temple Games

+17
Old_Man_Tai
Oathkeeper
kiranar
Kitten
Alexandra
d_ultsch
zxn666
LunarWolf
FairyGirl
mnpinner
KillerV
Bluemouse
TiefBlau
Tatyina
kerflubble
daemongirl
anegge
21 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 Empty Re: Avalanche Event: The Temple Games

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 am

Avalanche is the end of the year PPV.

In fact, these games are a lead up to that very PPV, so it's semi-relevant.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 Empty Re: Avalanche Event: The Temple Games

Post by anegge Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 am

[quote="Oathkeeper":3leddo3e]Avalanche? What's that although it is irrelevant to this thread.

Let me just direct you to the PPV subforum where you can read all about it. Oh wait. I can't.

Mwa ha ha ha! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

[quote="Oathkeeper":3leddo3e]Although I like the matches I'd like it if they were more like.. temple based?

Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 910224-PCD2PVB.gif

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/discussion-f4/avalanche-event-the-temple-games-t6952-160.html

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:01 am; edited 3 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 GXChUKwAvalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 1BElGMIAvalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 am

Ahhh I see so its PPV event thats what I thought I think Tief told me that before... So what is the next event any ideas?

And perhaps I am incompetent Anegge but, I still dont get what you're so giddy about? Unless you're that excited to point something out? Idk... I'm just kinda agitated cause I'm sleepy. Sorry, but I find that the temple games are lacking in the temple theme. Regardless... You know I meant more of the matches to be like that.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am

I swear if there's a Silver Monkey match I will kill you, anegge.

The rage that thing instills within me is completely unbelievable. It really is.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 am

Oh the forum is gone, which means it will come up new for this year soon! Oh I'm so excited! (quoting the horrible cat in the hat live action movie there)
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:44 am

[quote="Alexandra":2rwgjh04]I swear if there's a Silver Monkey match I will kill you, anegge.

The rage that thing instills within me is completely unbelievable. It really is.

No, there will be. You can't stop me.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 GXChUKwAvalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 1BElGMIAvalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":1wxdln5a]Ahhh I see so its PPV event thats what I thought I think Tief told me that before... So what is the next event any ideas?

And perhaps I am incompetent Anegge but, I still dont get what you're so giddy about? Unless you're that excited to point something out? Idk... I'm just kinda agitated cause I'm sleepy. Sorry, but I find that the temple games are lacking in the temple theme. Regardless... You know I meant more of the matches to be like that.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a board for Avalanche stuff that is currently only visible to mods. We can't see it. That's what he's giddy about.

Also, the temple theme would be much more prominent if you wrote it into your matches. It doesn't matter what anyone else puts down as a directive, if you just write matches you'll just end up with matches.

Now go back to sleep.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Ahhh So I see... and I suppose that's true but, I thought they had to be regulation matches as according to the rules? At least that's what I thought but, then again I don't think I read the rules very thoroughly.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Dear Alex,

Just booked a Silver Monkey Match.

Avalanche Event: The Temple Games - Page 27 367096-JBX5ETW.gif

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Egghead. I will find you. I will make you suffer.

You'll remember this day, as the day you crossed the wrong person.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next