by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt Empty Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Hentai Submission Match
Ring: Standard
Winning Conditions: First to gain hentai submission, cumming does not count as submitting and submissions not of a hentai nature don't count either.
Attire: Bunny Suits

This was it, Lyanna was about to be in her first official match without her partner Tira, and she couldn't be more excited. It had taken some work to get Tira to be okay with this but there was nothing Lyanna couldn't get her childhood friend to do, even getting her to agree not to watch the match. That part had confused Tira but she had said yes all the same, Lyanna wanted to watch it with her later tonight, even if she lost it would be a fun evening with her friend.

"I can't believe I get the chance to wrestle THE Aoko Reinhardt!" Lyanna cried out in joy, clapping her hands at the thought of getting to face the famous actress. She had loved the Scarlett Witch movies and had been sad to see them end, Aoko had quickly become both her and Tira's favorite actress after the first film. She had accepted the match partly because of Aoko, any nervousness she might have been feeling about being in a solo match gone at that point.

She had another minute or so before she had to go out to greet the fans and decided to spend it making sure her suit was on right. Standing before a mirror Lyanna gazed upon her curvy figure, giggling at the sight of herself in a bunny suit like those the playmates in those mens magazines wore, her large breasts practically spilling out of it with the tips of the suit just barely covering her nipples. The suit also threatened to slide up into her sex and ass at any moment, though she didn't really mind that at all. After hearing about the attire she had been forced to track down one in town that would work, but all they had near her measurements was what she wore now.

Hearing her music begin to play Lyanna skipped over the to entrance and leaped out of the curtains, her breasts threatening to bounce clean out of her suit as she landed but much to the disappointment of the crowd they miraculously stayed within the suit. Her bunny ears flopping around along with her tits Lyanna continued to skip towards the ring, waving and blowing kisses to the crowd as she loved all the attention. When she got to the ring Lyanna leaped up onto the apron and then over the top of the ropes, bouncing around the ring as she continued to draw cheers from the crowd.

Last edited by 10067 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:34 am; edited 4 times in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt Empty Re: Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Lyanna Peleon vs Aoko Reinhardt 963630-ZS74FJG.jpg

Aoko was a bit surprised that she had gotten a match already, she hadn't planned on it as she wanted to train a bit first, preferably with a great wrestler. She had her sights on a few but the first one she met had turned out to be a person that Aoko just couldn't get along with. But so far it was looking as if she was doing well enough to enter this match at least, something that made Aoko quite happy and almost proud, but one thing that made her a bit worried and nervous was the fact this was a hentai match and not just that but a hentai submission match.

Aoko shook her head a bit as she waited in her locker room, her bunny ears falling of and the girl nervously went to pick them back up as soon as she could. " Oh..oh oh ....what should I do...Go out there and d-do this OR....should I say I'm sick ?" Aoko said to herself as then she jumped up high when there was a knock on her door " Y-YES!" Aoko yellped out as then the stage hand told her she had 2 minutes till she was going to go out.

Aoko quickly shuffled around a bit before she would hurry out and walk down towards the curtain, she waited there for a moment before she would wait a while and then move out onto the ramp and as she took the stage and a generic music started to play. Aoko was met with a loud amount of cheers, and she was then a bit more calm, as she would walk down the ramp and head down towards the ring.

When she reached it she would move up into the ring and take a few steps towards the center of the ring, Aoko would then reach out with a hand for her opponent and offer a hand shake, towards Lyanna. " H-hey I'm Aoko."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Lyanna had climbed up on top of one of the turnbuckles to give her adoring crowd a good view of her bouncing tits, knowing full well they were mostly here just to watch two sexy women sex each other up so she would give them what they wanted. Hearing the music of her opponent start to play Lyanna turned back to look towards the entrance smiling wide as she saw Aoko appear from the back. Leaping back down she bounced towards the center of the ring eagerly waiting to come face to face with her favorite actress as she bounced lightly upon her heels. She was downright giddy as Aoko slid into the ring and even reached out to shake hands with Lyanna, the purple haired woman looking down at the offered hand before grabbing it firmly and then pulled Aoko in for a firm hug.

"Greetings Aoko, I'm Lyanna, though I already knew who you were! I watched all the Scarlett Witch movies at least five times after all!" Lyanna's words came out quite quickly in her excitement at meeting Aoko, the breasts of both woman pressed firmly against each other until she released the hug and took a few steps back. There was a light blush in her cheeks as she stood there blinking at Aoko, thinking to herself she had sure gotten a great opponent for her first solo outing.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:54 am

Aoko came into the ring and met her opponent, but at the point when both of them seemed to be going to shake each other's hands. Aoko was instead pulled into a deep hug, she blushed quite a bit as she then heard what the girl said. It was nice to hear that she was fighting a fan tonight, but more than that the blush on her face was because she was feeling her opponents large breasts pressing up against hers and it was a rather odd feeling. Though Aoko couldn't say it was a bad feeling really.

Aoko would look on a blink a few times as her very red face would look on at her opponents after she released the hug. The Actress would move her hand up to her head and start to scratch the back of it, looking rather nervous as she did. " W-well...it's alway g-good to m-meet a fan!" Aoko said as she looked on at Lyanna for a few seconds, before she would shake her head a bit and bounce lightly, before smacking her own face gently with the palms of her hands.

" O-okay! I'm ready for this ! Just remember I am kinda new to this. So...please take care of me okay ?" Aoko asked as she looked on at her opponent, thinking that she was clearly more experienced than she was in both of these fields, wrestling and sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 am

Seeing Aoko blush was a bit of a strange sight for Lyanna, remembering back to the heroine she had played in the movies this Aoko seemed a lot more nervous. She lifted up her hand and placed her face in its palm, amazed she had somehow confused Aoko for the Scarlett Witch when she should have known better than that. She was still quite pleased to be facing Aoko but she needed to keep in mind she likely didn't know too much about wrestling. Lyanna was fairly new herself but had had Tira there to teach her and she wasn't sure if Aoko being a big movie star would have ever had someone like that.

"They say movie stars are mostly jerks but I can see thats not the case with you Aoko! And don't worry, if you'd like I can try to help you a little bit, take it easy as you put it. Just let me know if I'm being too rough alright?" Lyanna said with absolute sincerity, she wasn't interested in these matches to try and get a good win loss record, she was here to have fun and she could do that either way. "I should also ask, are you clear on the rules of this match Aoko?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Aoko looked on a bit at Lyanna, as the girl didn't seem to be a bad person but a very nice one, it was some thing that really got Aoko thinking it kinda encouraged her a bit to try a bit more to be slightly more happy about the match. When she heard how nice Lyanna seemed to be it seemed almost too nice and it was something that brough a smile to Aoko's face as she nodded a bit to the girl. All before her ears almost fell of her head and she quickly had to move her hands up and align them just right again.

She blushed a bit as that must have looked really silly, since Lyanna didn't seem to have any problems with her ears as all. " Uhmmmm I try not to be I guess. I don't see the point in being a jerk." Aoko said as she would look on a bit at Lyanna before she would nod and smile at the girl when she said she would take it easy and all. " Well thank you. That would be great. Rules could be good to learn too....this match was kinda of a last minute booking for me so I...you know. " Aoko said as she blushed a bit and shuffled around with her feet. " I-I kinda just got the cliff-notes. Also....how do you make your ears stay on so well ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 am

Lyanna giggled as she saw the girls ears almost fall right off her head, though her eyes didn't stay up there for very long as she then let them roam as they pleased, gazing down along the sensual curves of Aoko's body. The bunny suit only served to highlight the girl's generous assets and while her breasts weren't as large as her own Lyanna couldn't help but feel they were perfect in both size and shape. She couldn't recall how many times over the last few years she had dreamed of being with the Scarlett Witch and now she was going to get as close to fulfilling that dream as was physically possible, the thought bringing a deep blush to her cheeks as her mind began to run away from her a bit.

Snapping out of it as she realized she was letting her imagination run wild again, it was a habit of Lyanna's to get lost in her thoughts. She was only too happy to help Aoko out as much as she could, though once the match got started she would have to try and resist helping her but knew she probably would anyway. "Oh I know aren't the rules for this match crazy? There isn't anything really against the rules Aoko, you just have to put me in a hentai submission and make me tap, though if I cum that doesn't count, I have to tap out or verbally submit okay? Oh and thats easy, I had my hair wrapped a bit around the headband part so they don't fall off."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 am

Aoko looked on for a while at Lyanna as the large breasted beauty spoke to her, it was a good thing that her first opponent in any official AFW match had turned out to be a very nice and helpful and not to speak of very cute and attractive girl. Aoko would smile a bit and then nod her head along as she listened intently to what Lyanna had to say, it was pretty sound advice and it was good to hear the rules of the match, so far she had been sort of confused about what would happen if such an even came to pass.

Aoko soon though said " Well thank you for clearing that up for me Lyanna. " the young actress would nod a bit as she didn't seem as confused anymore, but still a fair bit nervous as she stood there and looked on at her opponent. It was still kinda hard for Aoko to believe that she was in such a match. " Oh ! That's how! Uhm....can you help me out a bit ?" Aoko asked for help with her hair as she blushed a bit from the request.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 am

Lyanna lifted herself up onto the tips of her toes for a cheerful little bounce, her pillow like breasts jiggling quite nicely within her clearly too small bunny suit. When she had found out about her opponent the girls curiosity had been insatiable as questions ran through her head. So far she had answered a couple of them, such as what was her real personality like and how did she look in a bunny suit, the answers of course being rather pleasant if not just a bit easily embarrassed and down right breath taking. Even now her eyes had yet to cease gazing along her curvy form, feeling quite appreciative to the match makers who had picked such an interesting theme for their attire. "No problem at all Aoko, and oh sure, not a problem let me help you there."

Lyanna skipped over to Aoko and walked around her, sticking her tongue out as if in deep focus while she braided the woman's long hair around the bunny ears headband. Unable to resist herself Lyanna pressed her large bust into the back of Aoko, wondering just how she would react as the purple haired woman dragged her breasts across her back. "There! All done." She exclaimed before quickly walking around Aoko so she was a mere couple feet away from the actress as she looked at her handiwork. "They shouldn't fall off anymore, well, at least not until we get really started Aoko, ready?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 am

Aoko looked on with a smile as Lyanna walked around and then pressed her breasts up against Aoko's back as she tried to help fix Aoko's bunny headband. A teasing act from Lyanna that caused Aoko to blush and murmurer out a bit in her embarrassed confusion over how to react to this. She stood there still all up to when Lyanna started to rub her breasts up and down against Aoko's back, which was making Aoko shift around and bit and instead of helping the situation caused her back to rub against Lyanna's breasts even more, even though that wasn't Aoko's goal.

She would keep her head down after that Lyanna finished fixing her up, she would then wait a while all up to the point when Lyanna asked if she was ready, Aoko was still blushing as she would look up a bit nervous as she then shook her head a bit and said " Y-y-yeah.. R-ready!" Aoko let out through a nervous and embarrassed voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next