by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 7 Empty Re: Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 am

Morwen thought she got Emerald this time, but then Emerald managed to take her by surprise by grabbing her wrists and kick her in the stomach. "GUH!!" Morwen cried out as she fell back and clutched her stomach in pain, leaving her open to attack.

Arasinya meanwhile was holding her face in pain as she looked over to see Emerald taking some action on fighting back Morwen. She didn't know if she should help Emerald to be her friend or Morwen in spite of being called a lackey.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 7 Empty Re: Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Emerald however was not going to let this chance slip by. When she clutched her stomach in pain, Emerald reached forth and pulled her by her head downwards between her legs, where she would hook her arms underneath her's and set her up for a pedigree.

Arasinya looked completely lost, she didn't know what to do, and so Emerald didn't hit her yet for fear of inciting her to attack her yet.

Quickly capatilizing on the momentum, she would jump up and smash Morwen's face into the ground with the pedigree.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm

"AUGH!!" Morwen cried out as her head hit the mat hard. She would topple down and hold her head in pain, leaving her vulnerable to attack. However, the anger also is placed Arasinya for not helping. She doesn't know what this lax key's problem was.

Arasinya meanwhile felt that she may have a chance here. While Emerald was distracted with finishing the pedigree, she would attempt to sneak up and grab her around the waist. If she managed to do that, then she'll perform a German suplex to throw her backwards.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Emerald let her guard down after finishing the pedigree, this allowed Arasinya to sneak up on her. By the time she realized that her other opponent was no longer sitting around, it was to late, and she was lifted up to be thrown backwards.

"Arrgh!!" Emerald cries as out as her back hits the ground, but she quickly rolls away to reduce to damage, and to get some space.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 pm

As soon as she finished her German suplex, Arasinya moved to Morwen to throw a few punches down for insulting her before as a partner. She gritted her teeth and turned to Emerald. "So, I am the lackey huh? You think I'm so weak that I can just be ignored huh? Well, I don't need a partner to beat you down!! I'll show you!!" She put up her fists, feeling so confident that she didn't want to let anything nor anyone stand in her way.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Seeing that Arasinya was to busy insulting her partner, Emerald had time to recover. Rubbing her back as she stood back up. It took a while, but she managed to do so quickly. Emerald noticed how angry she was at her partner and decided to use that anger to her advantage.

"Yeah, you were so weak, that you needed a cheap shot to get me down. And I barely even felt that." She taunted her as she walked towards her with her guard down to invite her to attack.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:32 am

Arasinya looked back at Emerald and said, "QUIET!! This doesn't concern you! I'll show I'm a good fighter even if I don't have a partner, especially one who never liked me as one." She would get in her fighting stance and would come closer to Emerald in preparing to attack. "And in all honesty, I would've wanted to fight alongside YOU instead."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun May 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Arasinya came closer, that was good. Now Emerald wouldn't have to waste time. She walked up to her as Arasinya came closer and listened to her. She then jabbed her breasts to speak.

"That's nice. Although have you forgotten that we are supposed to be fighting now? And also, for a good fighter, you ended up using a cheap and dirty shot." She would said before she suddenly throws her knee forward, to slam into Arasinya's gut. If she was doubled over, Emerald would than perform a stunner on her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah, I heard that the first time," said Arasinya as she tried to block her chest from being hit. "And believe me when I say I don't normally do that. But now that I'm mad, I have no other choice."

She then grunted when she was doubled over, but before Emerald can perform a stunner, Arasinya attempted to charge to get her opponent down on the mat. If this worked, she would try to turn Emerald on her stomach so she can sit down on her back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri May 10, 2013 4:17 pm

When Emerald's knee hit her gut, she thought she had done it, but surprisingly, Arasinya managed to charge her and knocked her down to the mat. Emerald however wasn't going to let this slide, she reached up and grabbed Arasinya's hair, to stop her from rolling her over.

And also with her hair grabbed, she would start punching her in the face until she knocked her out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next