by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 13 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Taylor didn't even have time to react before Talia took her home run-swing, and the chair smacked her on the side of the head with a resounding crack. She dropped, falling to one side, and face planted on the mat where she laid completely motionless.

The crowd quieted down for a moment, with both of their favorites sprawled out unconscious on the mat, and wondered about this spritely little new girl who was of yet largely unknown to them. They wondered, was the red haired girl making a statement? Was this the announcement of a new contender in Friction, or just another weaselly, little cheater nipping at the heels of the real talent.

Either way, the crowd quickly became vocal again, and resumed showering Talia, and Lukretia, with boos.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 13 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm

As the chair struck Taylor's head, it made that bone chilling noise again. Talia once again felt her stomach grip from the feeling of vibration in her wrists. The way Taylor just slumped unconscious wasn't as satisfying as she had hoped it would be. It almost made Talia feel guilty to deliver such a cracking hit to her former hero. Almost. After the impact, Talia just stared at Taylors motionless body with the chair still being held in front of her with both hands. The flat backrest of the chair had been bent inward from the two impacts, a third casualty from Talia's attack. It would never have happened if the two didn't have such hard heads.

Talia slowly heard all the jeers and boos raining down upon her. In the adrenaline of the aftermath, she hadn't really heard anything at all with her only focus being Taylor. Slowly, the girl walked over to Taylor's lifeless body and stood over her. She finally placed the chair down beside Taylor and kicked the girl over so she laid flat on her stomach. That chair hit didn't satisfy Talia and she wasn't about to stop while she was ahead. As far as she was concerned, she now had every reason to hurt Taylor as much as she wanted. The black haired girl needed to be taught a lesson in humility.

She squatted beside the girl's head, grabbed her left arm and trapped it between her thighs, and pulled her head so she faced up. Talia wrapped her arms around the front of her face and interlocked her fingers to get the cross face submission hold set up. Surely making Taylor tap out to her own submission hold would take her down a notch, right? But the thought of that made Talia stop right before pulling back on the defenseless girl's head. The more she thought about it, the less likely she thought that plan would work. She needed something that could actually hurt Taylor more than physical pain ever would. As simple as it seemed, Taylor was far too strong for that.

Talia released the girls arm and pushed her over so she was face up. She leaned her body across her right arm and held down Taylor's other arm with her own right arm. She used her left arm to slap Taylor in the face a couple times. "Hey...wake up...wake up Taylor," she said rather loudly so it wouldn't be drowned out by the boos. She wanted Taylor to be a least partially conscious for what she had planned for her. "Come on, what kind of fighter are you if can't wake up from that?" Talia smacked Taylor one last hard time in the side of her face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 pm

The clouds in Taylor's head began to part, and she uttered a low groan as she brought a hand up to her aching forehead and bent one leg out to her side. She was vaguely aware of being moved around by Talia, but was too dazed to even think of resisting, and then suddenly everything hurt again.

"Unnnh..." She moaned. Waking up was like a bad dream she only fell deeper into. She could do nothing to relieve the pain in her neck as Talia cruelly wrenched it back, but she didn't need to. The girl suddenly let go. Taylor didn't know why, but she only brought her hands up to cover her neck and started to curl into a ball when Talia flattened her out on her back.

"Wha..." She mumbled. She blinked repeatedly, and it took a moment before the sight of Talia's stupid face fully registered in her mind. Slowly, pain and confusion gave way to muted rage, which was quickly interrupted by several sharp slaps across her face. She turned her head away and struggled to use her arms to protect herself, but found them stuck under Talia.

She let out an enraged growl and glared hatefully up at Talia, her eyes glassy and disoriented. "You can't hurt me, you bitch." She whispered hoarsely.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 am

Talia couldn't help but smile when Taylor seemed to come to her senses. The fiery girl used just as much smacktalk as when she wasn't beaten so badly as she was now. It was that strong personality that made her such a strong fighter. But it was also something that Talia didn't think she had. For all she knew, it was actually the only thing that separated them. If Talia was as strong as Taylor, maybe everything else would fall into place for her. That was all just speculation, though, and Talia really had no time to think about that now.

Talia brushed the black hair out of Taylor's face. She leaned her face down close to hers, holding her forehead down with the palm of her hand. "Hurt you?" she asked curiously. "Now why would I want to do that?" she continued with an innocent look on her face. She only spoke loud enough for Taylor to hear her. "Not everyone is out to hurt you, my dear Taylor." As she spoke, her voice eased down to raspy whisper. "Maybe if you didn't push everyone away...you'd realize that..." even though Talia was mocking her, there was some truth behind her words. There was more than just one person she knew who felt that way.

The girl gently shifted her hand to hold onto Taylor's hair and leaned in closer to push their lips together. The booing crowd suddenly calmed down, though it wasn't like they were cheering or anything. Such a sudden change just confused more than a few people. It wasn't even much of a kiss really, Talia didn't use her tongue but she did gently pull Taylor's face into hers.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

Again Taylor was confused, and as she began to put things together a look of horror came over her face. She suddenly felt very vulnerable in just her boyshort-y bikini and barefeet, and wished she had her boots and kneepads. And a bar of soap. "No..." She whispered. "You wouldn't... you're not..."

Then came Talia's kiss. Taylor tried to turn her head away, struggling against Talia's hand holding her in place. She kept her lips as tight as she could to give Talia as little as possible, kicked against the mat and bucked her hips, all to no avail. Finally, she opened up her mouth and bit down on as much of Talia's face as she could get between her teeth.

"GET OFF ME YOU RANCID DICKBAG!" She screamed after spitting Talia out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:43 am

Talia almost saw herself in Taylor's face when the girl showed weakness as she got closer. It made her understand just what people said about being pathetically cute. Here was Taylor Parker, one of the most successful Friction wrestlers in the league, and she was squeamishly avoiding Talia. This was more about embarrassing Taylor than anything else, and Talia's experience with Akashi had prepared her for this feeling. She held down Taylor as she tried to resist, and was about to pull up and away to look at Taylor's face again.

Then she bit down on her lip. Hard. Talia groaned in pain, and pulled up at the same time as letting go of Taylor's hair and driving her elbow into the side of the girl's head. "Ack!" she yelled. "You..." bitch would have been the right word but she refrained from saying it. Talia licked her lips, tasting a little blood from just how harshly the girl bit. "That...was some bite Taylor..." she said as she licked her lip again.

Taylor wasn't going to break anytime soon; she'd probably die before giving in to anyone for anything. But Talia didn't intend to do anything like that. With another smile, Talia pushed herself off of Taylor. She pushed the girl over with her foot, but not too harshly before picking up the chair once more. The dent in it reminded her of just how hard she had hit the two girls. She looked down at Taylor from about a foot away, the chair legs firmly in her grasp. "This was suppose to be my match...but I guess I'll settle for pummeling you in..." she said as she lifted the chair up into the air. With an almost emotionless expression she took a step forward and swung the steel chair right back down towards Taylor. At the last second though, it was clear to the audience that her aim was off. The chair hit the spot immediately beside Taylor's head hit giving off a loud slamming noise. Talia gave off a playful smirk before throwing the chair aside and walking towards the edge of the ring.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 am

"I'm a biter." Taylor said as Talia got up. "Just ask Johnny."

Then she saw the chair. She rolled to one side and covered her head with the crook of her arm, but the chair never landed. She looked up at Talia like she was absolutely insane, which there was a good chance that she was.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, while she labored to pull herself to a sitting position.

Meanwhile, behind them, another pint-sized redhead came streaking down the ramp to the ring, at a full sprint and wearing a yellow sundress. Cassie slid under the bottom rope and leapt on Talia.

"STOP IT!" She screamed, giving Talia her only warning a split second before grabbing her. She was red faced, as if she'd been crying and only pulled herself together when she decided she had to do something. In smooth, precise movements, she snagged Talia's wrist, reached under her arm with her other arm and grabbed her own wrist to secure Talia's arm, and dragged her to the ground, Talia face down and Cassie on her back, with her legs scissored around one of Talia's With the girl stuck and her arm trapped, Cassie didn't hold back. She cranked on Talia's arm with everything she had, bending it backwards in a way it was certainly never meant to.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 am

Talia ignored Taylor's comment. She had learned the best way to deal with the mouthy girl was to simply ignore every single word she said. It was working wonders so far, and Talia wasn't about to let the beaten girl get the best of her. Still, when her attempt to scare Taylor with the fake chair shot didn't work, she did get a little flushed. She must really have not cared if the steel chair had hit her or not. Regardless, Talia's fun was over. She licked her lips again and tasted blood. Taylor wasn't lying when she mocked her about biting.

But in a sudden turn of events, Talia suddenly felt everything flip over and the mat rose up and smacked her in the face. "What the-?" she barely got off before hitting the ground. She honestly didn't know who it was at first, but something about the girl's voice and smell reminded her of Cass. Ultimately, though, the girl didn't have any time to think about who it was delivering the pain. All she knew was that her arm was being wrenched backwards and it was very painful.

"L-Let me go!" she demanded before trying to squirm herself free left and right in vain. She tried to flex her arm to resist the pressure but she didn't nearly enough strength since the hold was already in full force. The girl nearly cried from the pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 am

"NO!" Cassie screamed. Taylor blinked in disbelief. She could hardly believe it was Cassie. She'd never seen her so... pissed.

"Say you're sorry and that you'll never do it again!" She screamed, her voice breaking. She gave Talia's arm a sharp yank and contorted it into a horrible angle. "Then say you're sorry to ME! We're FRIENDS!"

Taylor had finally got up to a kneeling position. "Cassie..." She said in the soft voice that Cassie was always the one to use with her when she lost her temper. Cassie didn't seem to notice. "Cassie!" Taylor shouted. Still nothing.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 am

Talia's cries of pain quickly intensified in volume. She thought her arm was about to snap. The words Cass yelled right back at her confirmed her initial assumption of who it was but that only made her all the more resistant to her demands. The sweet, innocent girl had snapped just like Talia had snapped...just like Talia's arm was about to snap. Despite the pain, Talia shook her head though Cass probably couldn't see it from the angle. "I'm sorry Cass...but...but I'm not about to apologize to her..." Talia barely said through the agony, interrupted by her own groans of pain. Apologizing to Cassie wasn't something she was avoiding, it was apologizing to Taylor that she refused to do.

But even she was amazed by what Cass was doing at that moment. Talia's arm was only hurting worse and worse. If her arm wasn't broken, it would still be out of commission for weeks simply from how much stress Cass was forcing on it. Talia suddenly found her eyes tearing up in pain, but she ground her teeth together instead of verbally crying. "You're going to break my arm!" she screamed one last time. If Cass pulled any harder, or any longer really, that was exactly what was going to happen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next