Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 5 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:46 am

"Well..." Rei would say as she puzzled at that herself, "You...blush and you seem so innocent. Oh so you did like it?"

The girl would then grin and pounce Rayne trying to knock her onto her back and straddled her stomach while playfully pinning her down. Rei would intertwine their fingers together as she let her thoughts wander. "You've never been in a hentai fight before heave you?" Rei asked as she sat ontop of her in a very distant tone as if she wasn't really paying attention as her mind wandered elsewhere.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 5 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:51 am

"I did, but only- Wha~!" she didn't get the chance to finish her sentence, as she was tackled to the ground, and quickly pinned down by the purple haired girl. Rayne figured that she was just going to jump into another match, and was ready to retaliate, but stopped when she felt her fingers get intertwined with Rei's. What was she getting at.

At the mention of the hentai match, she blushed again. Rei was right, she really did do that a lot. She made a mental note to work on that... "Well... no, I haven't..." she would say, offering no resistance as Rei held her there, looking up into the girls eyes all the while. She wonder what she had on her mind. Considering the topic, it narrowed down what her thoughts might have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 am

"Hmmm..." Rei said as she heard her opponent's answer, "Well, Want to have one? I mean you're bound to have one anyway and with me you can just tap out when ever you want me to stop. If you're too nervous we could go to a private place if you like too. I can understand if you want to decline. Beleive me, I was terrified of Hentai matches when I first started out."

The girl then looked down at her opponent with a smile, "So what do you say rookie?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:03 am

Rei's proposal took her completely off guard. She wanted to have a hentai match! This was crazy. she hadn't even concluded her first day, nor had she even had her first MATCH, and she had already won, lost, and was offered a hentai match. Rayne really didn't think that today would be so... odd. Even so, she didn't know why, but she felt like she really wanted to say yes.

"Rei... I've never had a match like that... and what if people came in here?" she asked. She felt her cheeks get warm at the very thought of people watching her in a match like that. But she knew it was bound to happen eventually. It was unavoidable in this buisiness. "If we do it... I want to do it in private. At least this time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 am

"That's perfectly fine." Rei said with a nod, "It'll be fun... you may even really like it!"

The purple haired girl would stand up and help her new friend up and pull her to her feet. The girl would then scratch her head, "Hmm... tell you what, I think there are a few places we could go... I think there's some private rooms around here. Or.... you know... you could always come over to my place. it's not too far from here..."

Rei didn't know why but, she suddenly felt shy when she invited her back to her place and began poking her fingers together. She then looked back at her with a shy smile. She was happy Rayne actually accepted her proposal. "You sure about this?" Rei asked once more just in case.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 am

Rayne smiled a bit as her friend helped her to her feet. It wasn't until she was standing that she realized her knees were shaking. The very idea of this match was new to her, and she had never considered it before.

"Well.. whereever you want to go is fine..." She offered Rei a friendly, but nervous smile, and almost giggled when she saw her expression, and how she fidgeted with her fingers. "I'm sure... I mean, I gotta do it sometime, right?" she asked. Even though she said that, she had hoped she wouldn't. But at the moment, she knew that her first hentai match was going to be with anyone, she wanted it to be with a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 am

"Welll...." Rei said as she gave a shrug. "It is your first hentai matches. You should have the honour in picking the venue of which I beat you."

The purple haired girl laughed a she was fairly confident she could handle her foe with relative ease. However, she underestimated her enemy before, it would be unwise to do so again. Rei looked at her new friend with a smile, this was going to be so much fun! She couldn't wait to get started. For Rei, a Hentai match was fairly similar to a submission match as it wasn't just sex to her. It was a contest to see who the better woman was sexually and many girl's find that far more important than being stronger. With the stakes being so high, she couldn't help but get excited in more ways then one.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 am

Rayne didn't really know which spot to pick for such a match. On the one hand, she would need to know the best way to do it in the ring. On the other hand, doing it in a bed seemed a little bit more... thrilling to say the least. In the end, she decided that it may be better to go with the more professional choice rather than the thrilling one. After all, this may not be the only chance she would have to have a hentai match with Rei.

"Um... can we find a private ring anywhere? I think I would prefer that," she would say, blushing just a bit, but smiling all the same. She was looking forward to this more than she thought she would be. She didn't care though. It seemed like it would be fun. "Is that okay with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 am

"Alright! Private Ring it is! Follow me!" Rei said as she would look around as she would lead them through a series of corridors until she found a door with the lights turned off inside. She would open the door and switch on the light switch as one by one the lights came on. Inside was in fact a ring but, judging by the punching bag, the headgear and some pads lying around this was indeed a room for boxing at AFW. Rei would lock the door and turn to Rayne as she would skip her way into the ring. Prancing her way in the ring, Rei began bouncing herself against the ropes.

"Yeah, I know it isn't a pro-wrestling ring but, the dimensions are the same and it's kinda hard to get a ring all to yourself nowadays." Rei said as she smiled, "And relax the only people who come here are the boxing people but, they usually come very early or very late at night and none of them ever come in here on today. And even if they found the door locked, they'd know what's going on and would probably train in the main gym."

Rei would stop her bouncing around and would go into the red corner of the ring. "So you want this to be official right?" Rei said grinning. "Just so you know... This'll settle our score between our spars we had on the mats. So, try not to lose too quickly but, I'll give you tips as we uhh... wrestle so it won't be so bad."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 am

Rayne followed Rei through the halls without an an objection at all. She had to admit, she hadn't known that there were so many places to train around th AFW. Was there really a need for this many? She assumed that all of these areas were meant for each individual class of match. As such, there had to be some kind of special rooms for the oil matches and such.

Upon arrival at the private ring, Rayne looked around. It was a boxing ring. She was a little bewildered at the site. She didn't know that the AFW had a boxing division. It must not be used very often, as she had never seen such a match take place before.

"What do you mean official? As in, this will count toward our records?" Rayne asked the cosplay wrestler. Could a match be considered official if it's in the gym area? She assumed not. "And pointers would be nice I think... I'm not too experienced in this kind of thing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next