Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 4 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:23 am

"ohhh... a little shy are we?" Rei hearing her opponent gasp out like that, she grinned as she would use then rub Rayne's crotch with the palm of her hand as she giggled, she was tempted to go a bit farther but, thought better of it. She doubted her opponent would try anything dirty so, Rei wouldn't try anything either. "Just teasing.... " Rei would say lifiting her hand away as she would quickly turned around again sprawling to turn 180 degrees to face the back of her opponent's head. Licking her lips, Rei would lace her fingers under her opponent's chin and pull up. She would als try and slide her knees under her opponent's arms and plant her feet on the ground so, Rayne couldn't us her arms. If successful, Rei would have successfully applied the cammel clutch hold and tilt her head back. Moving closer to her opponent's ear, the purople haired girl licked her face teasingly.

"Give up rookie?" She would ask as she would crank her back even further.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 4 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 am

Rayne felt her cheeks light up when Rei asked her if she was shy. how could she not be? A girl she barely knew was touching her most private parts. It was both embarassing, and, to her shame, a little exciting. Rayne could stop the loud gasp that escaped her lips when Rei rubbed her with her entire palm. "Oohh!" Rayne moaned a bit, and immediately felt ashamed that she couldn't hold that back. Her shame was quickly replaced by more pain however when the cosplay fighter put her in a Camel Clutch, effectively trapping her arms, and cranking back on her chin.

"Ahhh!" she scream, moving her arms as much as she could to try and find a way out of this hold, and finding none. The mix of what Rei had done previously, and this was growing to be to much for her to handle. And to top it off, Rei began to lick her face. She couldn't hide her blush, as her arms were trapped with no way out. "O-okay! I give!" she would say, letting out another scream as the girl pulled back even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 am

"Good girl~" Rei grinned at that and kissed her on the cheek before releasing her. The purple haired girl was satisfied with her victory over her opponent got off of her opponent's back. She happily sat on her heels with the stupidest smile on her face. She would then laugh a little not even trying to show her joy in "winning" their little spar. Rei wondered of Rayne was willing to go again once she knew the shame of her own defeat. She could tell the girl had a competitive side to her which she thoroughly enjoyed. The moans she heard her opponent was something she couldn't ignore either, they excited Rei. It was hard for her not to try something like that again after they had just started.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 am

When Rei released her from the hold, she flopped to the floor, laying there, breathing heavily as her opponent got off of her back. It was a fast loss for her that time. But at the same time, she was a little tired from their last go, and she was also completely taken off guard by Rei's licking and touching. And she did it on purpose! Had she done it just to tease her, or to gain the upper hand, or some other underlying reason. She didn't know.

When she got her breath back, and her back pain went away enough, she would get to her knees and meet Rei's gaze. "I didn't do so good that time did I?" she asked. She felt stupid for asking, she knew she didn't. But she also wanted to avoid talking about the "other things" that the cosplay wrestler had done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 am

Rei shook her head, "Nope, you did alright... I got a little too touchie feely with you and you lost concentration."

The cosplay fighter blushed a little a shamed of herself. "Hehe... I just wanted to teach you how its going to be like at AFW a lot of wrestlers do those kind of things to break their opponent's concentration. I was just gonna stop with the grope but... I got a little carried away. Sorry."

The purple haired girl lowered her head with a sigh, she ha d gone a little too far.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:00 am

Rayne felt a little bad, she didn't mean to make rei feel bad. Sure, she had gotten a little carried away, but it was obvious she meant well. Rayne knew full well that matches could end up going south, literally. She had seen it when she had attended venues, and it didn't look like it was an easy thing to ignore. Now she knew the truth of that.

"H-hey, it's no big deal. I mean, you meant well... right?" Rayne asked, smiling just a bit, hoping it would make the purple haired girl feel a little better. After all, that's what friends were supposed to do for one another, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:09 am

"I suppose...." Rei said giggling a bit as she lay down on her back stretching out her limbs.

The girl then sat up straight and tried to touch her toes as she stretched herself some more beofre she collapsed on the mat again. She opened an eye and looked at Rayne with a smile. " You know, your moans were so cute... I didn't think I'd be able to stop myself after hearing them..." " Rei said as she laughed, "I didn't expect you to actually moan.... You must have really liked it."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 am

Rayne smiled when Rei flopped down to the mat and began stretching. it was oddly cute in it's own way. Rayne gave a small giggle of her own, thinking to herself that she couldn't have found a better friend than the girl that was before her right at this second. It made her happy to know that she had someone on her side, especially someone as strong, and kind as Rei was.

However, when she brought up how she moaned, and then mentioned how she didn't think she couldn't stop herself, Rayne's face lit up red light a christmas light. "I... i couldn't help it! And what do you mean you didn't think you could... stop?" she would ask, suddenly feeling timid and more than a little nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 am

Rei would give her new a friend a smile as she heard the nervousness in her voice as she rolled onto her stomach as she crawled toward Rayne until their noses were nearly touching.The girl would then speak while starring into her eyes. "I mean exactly what I said... you seemed to be enjoying yourself so much, it almost felt cruel to stop..." Rei said as she would then rub noses with her, "Plus, you're so damn adorable I couldn't help it, okay!"

Rei would then laugh and rub her cheek against hers, "I just can't help but to tease you... you're just so adorable!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 am

Rayne didn't really know what to make of rei at the moment. Was she just teasing, or was she being dead serious? Rayne's cheeks blushed even brighter when the girl would crawl up to her and touch their noses together and ruyb her cheek on hers. she was definitely a strange girl indeed.

"I... how am I adorable? You keep saying that. And... maybe i did enjoy it... just a little," Rayne admitted, though she felt a little ashamed. It wasn't something she was really accustomed to. People she had wrestled with in the minor leagues never did anything like that before, at least not on purpose. And even then, she didn't enjoy it when they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next