Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 3 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 am

"Guhh!" Rei would reply if she could but, she didn't have the liberty to do so. However, Rayne had the submission locked in perfectly and as much as she struggled, she didn't seem to be going anywhere as the girl's legs squeezed down on her waist. Rei's resistance weakened as she pulled at her opponent's arm as she closed one eye from the pain. She opened her mouth to cry out in pain but, Rayne's arm was choking her from doing so. Rei's face was redden as she reached her limit and tap Rayne's arm frantically to make her let her go. The violet haired woman wasn't one to give up so easily even if it was just a spar but, she underestimated her opponent too much from the start. She swore to herself that she wouldn't let her guard down a second time.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 3 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:31 am

Feeling her opponent tapping on her arm, Rayne would swiftly let her go. She felt a wave of emotions run through her in that moment. She won! She couldn't believe it, even if it was a spar. At the same time, she felt a little bad being so forceful with the submission. They were only supposed to be practicing.

"I'm sorry! I hope you aren't hurt," Rayne would say as she went to the purple haired girls side, looking to make sure that she wasn't hurt in any way. She honestly hadn't expected to get Rei to tap out so soon, let alone at all. She was... the 'rookie' after all. Maybe I just got a little lucky, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:38 am

Rei coughed a little when she was released from her submission, she turned to Rayne who semeed concerned for her. "What? Oh no, I'm fine... you just caught me off guard, that's all. I didn't think you were that good at grappling." Rei said blushing, she despised losing even if it was just a spar.

"B-but..." Rei would begin pointing at her opponent, "Don't think you're leaving this gym without giving me a re-match!"

The purple haired girl pouted, she would assume a wrestling stance on her knees again. "Unless you're scared~" she added with a wink as she was determined to take on Rayne again and this time, she would know just who she was dealing with.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 am

Rayne was relieved to hear that Rei was ok. She didn't normally express so much concern for her opponents, but at the moment, Rei was the closest think she had to a friend here at the AFW, and she wanted to at least try to maintain that. "I'm glad," she said, smiling. "And thank you for the compliment. Grappling is kinda my bread and butter."

She was a bit surprised however that the cosplay fighter wanted a rematch so soon. After being choked like that, she certainly showed a lot of spunk. Rayne couldn't help but smile, even after she taunted her playfully by calling her scared. Rayne would assume her position and move right in front of her, full ready for another spar with her new training partner. "Lets do it then," she said, grinning all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 am

"You got it!" Rei said grinning back as she would inc closer towards Rayne and grab the other girl's shoulders. She would try to knock her opponent onto her back taking the offensive in the match first. Rei was pumped up especially after the rookie had forced her to tap pout. It was time for some pay back time and Rayne wasn't going to get off easy not one bit.

"If you think I'm gonna lose to you two times in a row, you got another thing coming rookie!" Rei said as she loved calling her that as she even said it with such affection.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:03 am

Rayne felt excited. All of her nerves from before well all but gone. She felt completely at ease now, and that helped her get her head in the game. When Rei locked onto her shoulders, she would try to push back, but it seemed that the purple haired gir was not going to take it easy on her this time. Despite her best efforts, Rayne was pushed onto her back, putting her in a bad situation. In an effor to try and keep Rei from getting on top of her, she would try and put her legs in her path, and if the chance arose, wrap them around her in a body scissor. Assuming that she hadn't learned that Rayne's legs around her would be bad for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 am

"Good strategy rookie but... not a good against me..." Rei noticed her opponent's defense it was a smart one too as she didn't want to deal with those legs right now. She would then grab her opponent's ankle ad would lay down onto her back as she straightened out her opponent's leg and wrapped her legs around her opponent's thigh as she used her opponent's knee as a point to pivot on. Rei would attempt to try to get her opponent into a knee bar submission! She would try and pull her opponent's knee in the opposite direction putting tremendous pressure on Rayne's joint.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 am

"Wha~?" It seemed that Rei had indeed learned her lesson the last time, and easily avoided getting trapped in the body scissor. Not only that, but she had also grabbed onto her leg and pulled her into a painful kneebar.

"Gahh!" rayne would cry out in pain as she tried to resist the pressure of the hold. Things were looking bad, and she knew it. The brown haired girl would try to sit up and aim a punch at Rei's thighs to try and see if that would loosen her grip. If not, she would be trapped in this painful hold, with no forseeable, or easy way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 am

Rei hissed as her opponent actually punched her, she perhaps had stated that punching was sort of illegal in grappling sparring matches. However, Rei didn't mind it, it was sort of her fault for not saying so earlier and dealing with striking wasn't so bad. Rei loosened her legs and would use her left foot to get under her opponent's knee to aid her in trying to put Rayne on her tummy. Rei would be sitting up facing her opponent's legs and Rayne would be on her stomach. Rei, still having control of her opponent's leg would bend it backwards in a single Boston leg submission. Rei's other hand unknown to her had rested on her opponent's inner thigh as she tried to pull it back and as she did so her knuckles would brush against her opponent's crotch.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

Rei seemed affected by the punch, but refused to let her go despite it. She didn't know why she punched her. She had never done it before when she was mat wrestling. But then again, no opponent she ever faced had gotten her to hurt this much. She paniced she supposed. She would have to be sure not to do it again.

Rayne let out a relieved sigh when Rei let her leg go, but she was far from done, when she adjusted her postion and quickly moved into a single leg boston crab. "Ahh!" Rayne couldn't stop the scream that escaped her as her opponent pulled back on her leg. She clutched at her own hair as she tried to fight through the pain of it. but as if to add to the torment, Rayne let out a sudden gasp as she felt Rei's knuckles brush against her crotch. She didn't know why it affected her so much, but it did, and that's all that mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next