Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter Empty Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 am

Rei Tomizawa was one of those interesting characters of AFW and despite being in a few matches she had developed quite the reputation for being a very quirky, chipper and clutz of a wrestler. Although the girl possessed some skill due to the vast improvements she made after Wrestle Angels had shut down through training in mat wrestling, she still had a lot of kinks to work out. Therefore, it wasn't like Rei to slack off as she made it her personal goal to one day be the friction champion and shove her belt in the faces of ones Megumi Muto and Toshimi Minami. However, Rei knew she couldn't do this by just laying at home and dreaming about it, she had to train at the gym.

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter 9LGEy.png

Dressed in a long sleeved red shirt with a black sports bra underneath and a pair of black short shorts that were made of a spandex material that stick close to her body, she exited the locker room. She would then walk back to the locker room as she seemed to forgot to take her water bottle out of her locker for the fiftieth time. Rei would get herself in a small job but, what she was really looking for were sparring partners. She scanned the gym for an opponent worthy enough to be her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by ThunderFox Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Rayne was feeling a bit nervous. She had finally done it, she was accepted into the big leagues of wrestling, The AFW. She could hardly believe it. All of her hard work, and training was finally paying off. It thrilled her to know that she had gotten her grandfather's blessing as well. Knowing that he had her back was comforting, probably the only comfort she had at the moment.

She had seen some of the other wrestlers in passing, and she couldn't believe how intimidating some of them were. She had seen a fair amount of matches in this league, having attended a few venue's here and there over the course of a year or so, and she had to admit that she felt just a bit out of her league. But all the same, she wasn't going to let that scare her away. She worked to hard to get where she was, and planned to go even further.
Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter German-suplex.jpg%3Fw%3D640
Rayne sighed as she sat in front of her new locker, having just changed into her favorite wrestling attire; a standard blue leotard that fit her curves perfectly, as well as light blue knee pads, and two brown belts that she kept strapped to her thighs. “Maybe a bit of exercise will help me calm down...” she said aloud to herself. Tossing her bag in her locker, and locking it, she was about ready to leave the locker room and make her way to the gym when she saw someone walk in. She didn't look nearly as mean and intimidating as some of the others she had seen, but all the same, she seemed rather tough. Rayne eyed the purple haired girl for just a moment before working up the nerve to walk up to her and offer a greeting. "Um, hello there. My name is Rayne," she said with a friendly smile. She figured it would be a good idea to at least try to make a few friends. What was the point of making an enemy out of everyone, right? And maybe this girl would be able to offer her a few friendly tips here and there.

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm

"Hmm?~" As Rei was looking for a sparring partner, one just came to her instead of the other way around. She smiled as the girl introduced herself as she scratched the back of the head, Rei had a feeling the girl was a bit shy. Since this girl was new, she told herself not to have her explosive personality make Rayne feel uncomfortable. Rei would then put her hand under her chin as if she hadn't heard a word Rayne said as if she was lost in her own world while she examined her. Rei was fairly positive that Rayne was a newbie, she had neither heard her name nor seen her face around. Breaking the awkward silence between them she then began with a loud and cheerful voice.

"Well, Nice to meet you Rayne!" Rei said cracking a grin as she pointed at herself with her thumb, "I'm Rei... Rei Tomizawa the best cosplay wrestler in all of AFW"

Rei would then harden her expression and put her hands on Rayne's shoulder as she starred deeply into her eyes with a burning passion.

"Let us climb the mountain of youth together and work hard so we can not be surmounted by our enemies!" Rei said in a very dramatic turn befre breaking out into a small laugher. "In other words, you want to be training partners?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

Rayne was about ready to repeat herself when she saw the other girls face. Had she said something odd that made her look strange? She felt herself blushing a bit, and felt a bit selfconscious. Could this girl tell that she was a newbie? That was most likely the case. This was her first day even coming into this building, well, aside from the stands to watch the matches. Rayne fidgeted a bit, not knowing if she should say something to break the tension, or just let her keep eying her as if she were a maniquine showing off a fancy new outfit.

When the other girl finally introduced herself, Rayne couldn't help but smile. She sure had a firey attitude. And the fact that she reffered to herself as the cosplay wrestler was just a bit odd to her, but hey, everyone is known for something right? Rayne was about ready to say how much of a pleasure it was to meet her when Rei's expression changed to one of pure passion.

Her words made Rayne feel a mix between uncomfortable, and oddly encouraged. This girl really took this seriously, but that wasn't really a bad thing. If you weren't serious, you were nothing but a jobber. Rayne smiled after a moment of thought, and nodded her head. "Yes, I would love to be your training partner!" she said. She was beaming at the moment. So soon, she had found someone willing to help her along and better herself in the AFW. "I was just on my way to the gym. "Would you like to spar?" She hadn't planned on sparring really, especially on her first day, but what could it hurt?

Last edited by 10765 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

Rei gave the girl a thumbs up, "Yup, I was looking for a sparring partner too! This is perfect! Fate! Destiny even!"

The girl said emphatically as she pulled Rayne along by her hand. The purple haired girl would lead Rayne towards the ring and to the right of the ring were the mats. She stepped forward and stood between the ring and the mats but, still in front of Rayne. Smiling, the girl would then point at the ring and then the mats. Rei then took off her red long-sleeved shirt and put it in a corner with her water bottle.

"So.. whatya wanna do? We could spar in the ring for real, we could work on your ground work on the mats or we could work on your stand up in the ring." Rei said giving her the options. "Warning though... The ground is sort of my specialty and I'm pretty awesome at it. So, don't expect me to hold back either even if you are a newbie. Newbie-chan~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 am

Rayne couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face at Rei's enthusiasm. She was certainly peppy. Was she this way in the ring as well? Rayne almost tripped when Rei pulled her along by her wrist to the gym, and offered her the option to fight on the mats instead of the ring. She really didn't know what she wanted to do. She had started her training on the mats when she first started wrestling, so she did feel a bit more at home on them. Then again, she knew she had to work on her skill in the ring. She also wanted to face Rei at her best as well. That alone helped make her decision easy.

"We could try the mats if you want to. I think it would be fun to face you at your best." She pulled her arm over her head and began stretching her arm. She wasfeeling really excited, as well as nervous, but she was more than ready to do her best. "And don't underestimate me because I'm a newbie. I may just surprise you," she said with a grin of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 am

Rei grins as she steps closer to Rayne until their noses were nearly touching as she had a confident, challenging yet playful look on her face. "Oh really? Well then rookie...Rookie... yeah i think that suits you better! I'll call you rookie from now on Rookie" Rei said giving Rayne a playful shove. "Show me what you got!" The purple haired girl then turned to head to the mats as she kicked off her running shoes and took off her socks too before stepping onto the blue mats. "Oh take off your shoes and your socks... if you wear them you'll beable to slip a lot easier..." Rei said as she then turned around in a black sports bra and her spandex shorts that came up only to her upper thigh.

Rei went on her knees and awaited her sparring partner to follow suit. "Come on rookie... I'm waiting... give me your best shot... " She said egging her on as she continued to grin at her as if to provoke and encourage her at the same time.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 am

"H-hey! Don't call me-" Rayne began to say, before she was cut off by the light shove. She knew it was only playful, but all the same, it got her in the mood to throw down. She watched as Rei moved over to the mat, kicking off her shoes and sock and getting herself ready. Rayne wasted no time pulling off her shoes and socks as well, going to her knees right in front of the cosplay wrestler. She was ready for this. Even though it wasn't an official match, she felt her heart pumping. this was her first time going up against someone from the big leagues. this was her chance to prove, if only to herself, that she had what it takes.

"I'll show you 'rookie'" Rayne said, grinning. When she was sure that Rei was prepared, she raised her arms and moved in for a lockup, looking to test Rei's strength and see just what she was up against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 am

"Hehe.. that's the spirit!" Rei cried as she engaged in a lock up with Rayne. She smiled at how cute this girl was, she was tempted to just let her push her over so, she could wrap her limbs around her and just roll around with her like one of her stuffed animals at home. However, she ddin't come here to cuddle, she came here to train and teaching the beginner a few things about grappling would help her. Rei would be able to hold back Rayne as Rei was actually very strong for her size and the few who could overpower her were those of the highest category of powerhouses. Rei was somewhere between the powerhouses and the average friction wrestler.

"Mhh... Not bad..." Rei would say as she would hold her ground but, would pull the other girl towards her into her legs and into her guard or body scissors. She would then use her strength and leverage to try and roll herself ontop. With her legs straddling Rayne's stomach and her hands planted on eachside of her face, rei would lean down with a smug smile in her face.

"That all you got rookie..." She would say tauntingly.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:35 am

When Rei accepted the lockup, the two would push against one another. Rayne pushed hard, but she hadn't expect Rei to be as strong as she was. She didn't let this discourage her however as she continued to try and overpower her. In doing so, she was caught off guard when Rei pulled her toward her and wrapped her legs around her waist in a tight body scissor.

"Ghh!" Rayne grunted when Rei rolled her over and pinned her down. She couldn't believe she let herself get caught up so easily! She knew she was better than this, and had to try to break free. "I'm just getting started!" Rayne would say. She lifted her legs and would attempt to wrap them around Rei's neck from behind and pull her off of her, all the while, applying pressure on her neck with a head scissor of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next