Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Deus001, Sylvie, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Anna Christina

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anna Christina

Post by nduns on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 am

Name: Anna Christina
Nickname: Berlin's Red Flame
Eyes: Green
Hair: Green
Height: 6'0
Weight: 173 lbs
Nationality: German

Entrance music
Der Guten Tag Hop Clop

Wrestler Type

Favored moves
Black Fog of Hamburg- Anna performs a handstand on her opponent's head, then she flips forward kicking her opponent in the face.
Uniform Revolution- Anna removed her uniform, wrapping it around the opponent's legs and setting the opponent up for a Stuttgard Depression
Stuttgard Depression- Uses the jacket to trip her opponent then sets up the opponent for a Boston Crab
California Crush- Running Oklahoma Stampede
Camel Clutch- Sits on opponent and pulls on chin
German Suplex- Technically known as a belly to back waist lock suplex, Anna stands behind the opponent, grabs her around her waist, lifts her up, and falls backwards while bridging her back and legs, slamming the opponent down to the mat shoulder and upper back first.

Finishing Move
Bremen Finisher- When an opponent is airborn, Anna leaps up at the opponent going face-to-face then flips upside down divebombing her opponent head-first into the mat.
Berlin's Red Flame- A powerful karate chop with enough force to put cuts in wood.

Match Preferences
Anything that can truly put her might to the test.

Physical Appearance

Though ruthless and very easy to hold grudges against people, Anna is understanding and knows when one is good of heart. She can sometimes feel envious of others and strives to be as good as her heroes.

Unlike her father, she's respectful towards others and hates people who fight dirty. She has a good heart, but she does lose her temper easily.

Her father was abusive to her always pressuring her to become strong. Her father was a bit crazy in the sense that he was a neo-Nazi. One day, he was killed accidentally in the ring and despite her opposite beliefs, Anna wished to avenge him. She faced this madman in the ring and despite losing, she learned a lot from him about patience and ended up respecting him.

She gave up all thoughts of ever being as strong as her father and only wanted to be better than him, so she joined Friction for head-on experience. She learned most of her moves from watching other wrestlers perform them but learned her finishers from her dad. She has tried time and time again to create her own but is yet to succeed.

An old German uniform

Sarah- O (California Crush)
Mina- O (Uniform Revolution-->Stuttgard Depression-->Forfeit)
Nadya- X (Full Nelson Submission)
Nicole- X (Single Fall)
Avryl- X (Cross Body Pin)
Avryl (Rematch)- O (Camel Clutch--->Submit)
Lukretia- X (Powerbomb--->Pinfall)
Tracy- X (Innate Hatred)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top