by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by Pollux Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm

She can barely budge my body even when I'm doing nothing, Shiro noticed with some measure of pity. He offered even more assistance, rolling with the direction of her effort before finding himself pinned once more beneath the futilely tenacious girl. As he planned for this outcome, he did not react with haste. Pretending to struggle with some convincing moans and wriggles, Shiro set his escape right before the third count.

Technically, the hold is sound, marveled Shiro with approval. If this was a stronger opponent, his loss would be assured. But considering Rebecca's size, weakness, and fatigue all he had to do was perform a mildly strenuous sit-up. The girl had used up much of her strength and after lifting her with his upwards motion, she plopped down onto his lap too spent to carry on her resistance.

Shiro hoped to revive her with the reward of more body contact, and propped her up before wrapping an arm around her waist to bring her deep into his sitting embrace. He then tilted her head upwards with his other hand, pressing his smooth chest hard against her upper back, and breathed hotly into her ear yet again, "I'm impressed. You nearly defeated me for the fourth time. However, I know you can do even better, Rebecca-chan." Shiro rested his head on her shoulder, letting his warm breath linger over her ear, his nose lightly pressed against her temple.

He judged that she had probably reached the limit of her ability to wrestle with him from the ground, not only exhausted from her offense but also on the verge of fainting from his intensive flirting, so he let her go, getting up to observe her reactions from a few feet away.

Last edited by 10713 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Rebecca was struggling continuously but barely doing much efforts she thought but after awhile she eventually felt herself able to roll over on top of Shiro's body as she hears him moaning before breaking up the quick pin again, pushing her up into a sitting position, hearing him moan really makes her hot, it sounds cute from someone like him and now, her back is pressed against his strong chest as its almost like they're being a couple right now, his words swooned her as she felt like in a wonderful dream, and shes so happy its a reality. "Ohhmmmm yes... I-I know I can better for you Shiro~"

Love struck, her head was pulled back when he whispered into her ear, so close that making her blushed deep red until he releases her as she flop down onto the mat spread eagle just completely dazed of amazing 'match' they're having, she kind of not wanting to hurt him but it is a match, tho its hard to resist his charms which its so amazing for the cute little Rebecca. "I'll.... I'll get up... mmmm give me a moment please...~"

She rest her eyes for a second to daydream about her and Shiro dating, going out, and do things that if they were a couple. She finally snaps out and slowly rolling over to get on all fours, slowly up to her feet as she felt fatigue from his charming words and how well he wrestled her, panting a bit but still have energy to keep going at least, glaring but more of total awes at his amazing looks, she needs to impress him somehow so she slowly backs up and smile at him. "Are you going to come at me?"

Hopefully her words to persuade him to come at her so that she could back up against the ropes and if timing is right, she would use it to propel herself right into him, not using too much energy she believe and aiming to jump up to turn her body sideways going for the Crossbody.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 am

By this point, Shiro's irritation at the start of the match had vanished completely. Rolling around with an obsessive fangirl was more fun than he had ever imagined. Moreover, the voyeuristic audience, thrilled with the suggestive seesawing of the match, inadvertently unleashed Shiro's exhibitionist side who was now eager to do his best just for the sake of the show. Rebecca still lay on the floor softly twitching and purring after asking for a reprieve. This began to unsettle Shiro who could not stop himself from imagining the contents of the girl's daydreaming. Although he tried to remain stoic, anyone paying attention could see that his persistent blush and elevated breathing were not a part of his act.

She finally peered up with a determined gleam in her eye that made her look more disarmingly cute than formidable, like a pouting kitten rather than a lion. She then offered a teasing smile, backing herself up against the ropes while challenging him to attack. I guess she wants some more hugs, he thought returning a predatory smirk.

He advanced with certitude, his mind buzzing with the creative possibilities of molesting his opponent, maybe this time with the aid of the ropes, when she began to fly at him laterally with alarming speed. As Shiro had never seen such a tactic and expected Rebecca to offer only token resistance, he could only raise his arms dumbly in panic. This played right into the hands of his deceptively defenseless hunter who toppled her taller adversary and latched onto his arms with ease.

Again, Shiro found himself on his back, dazed once more by his head colliding with the ring floor. When he regained his awareness, his face was set ablaze. Rebecca lay across his chest and had his arms forced into a crucifix, with one trapped between her thighs and the other entombed deep into her chest. Shiro tried vigorously to liberate his arms but realized horror and awe that she had him completely overpowered in this position, his shapely biceps now capable only of uselessly prodding her body. He then tried to dislodge her by raising and thrashing around his lower body. It was an impressive show of flexibility but all he could manage was to rub Rebecca's side with his tense abs.

Shiro's only saving grace was that he could easily arch his back to avoid a pin count. He began rocking side to side, his slick chest sliding back and forth against the girl's bare waist, knowing that the girl would eventually let go as she could not have the strength to maintain this grip for too long. Despite his surety, this was still agonizing for Shiro as Rebecca's hold was acutely painful. He had to pretend again, this time to disguise, rather than exaggerate, his very real moaning and grunting which had begun to sound rather weak, shrill, and dainty. "Ah... ngh... ugh..." continued to let out sounding vulnerable and stupid.

Well, I did ask her to fight back and to be rough with me, he reminded himself morosely, trying to keep his attention on anything but his burning shoulder joints. He continued to roll, shoulder to shoulder, clinging to the hope of outlasting the feisty American. "I would have been more careful if I knew I could inspire you to a performance of this level. I should be your trainer when this is over," he wheezed out the joke with a grimace.

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Rebecca really liking him a bit more as he knows how to pull out her more fighting spirit side, covering over the jobber 'abilities' but she is still capable of losing course. Taunting Shiro to come at her while she was backing up to the ropes, hoping to lure him to her as she got a plan on attacking the tall well fit man, as he gets up and coming for her, she smiles or more of a grin, using the ropes to help her lunge right at him quickly jumping up to use her whole body to slam right into his chest, going down onto the mat right on top of him. "Ouhhmmm!"

His tough body used as a pillow to safely landed down to the mat, tho she kept her body laying over his chest and felt his arms between her smooth soft thighs, while he was struggling to escape, her small frame wasnt able to hold him for long but long enough that she can feel his body with her chest and thighs just rubbing against him, before she was rolled right off oh Shiro breaking up the quick pinfall. "Whoa!"

Her body rolls over his head and down to the mat and trying to get up on her knees, panting a bit since she doesnt really fight back as much usually in her matches, but it felt kind of good and hoping Shiro actually start dominating her soon. "Hehe trainer? Ohhh that would be so lovely!.... But come on Shiro... you cant... start being a jobber now right?" Moving from behind hoping to pull him up by the chin and slipping her skinny arms around his neck, this move used by her brothers many many times and well, she doesnt use it too often but trying it out now, applying the Sleeperhold but knowing she isnt that strong but at least trying to lock it in.

At that time being, she will try to get a chance to smoother her breasts against his bare back while cuddling the side of his head, whiffing the smell of his hair, just blushing and daydreaming about him, possibly something naughty. **Mmmmm Shiro~**

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Shiro exhaled in honest relief after managing to eject Rebecca from her impossibly strong crossbody. For a while, he let the small firecracker manipulate him with impunity, too tired and in too much pain to care even about the clumsy headlock. The last attack was almost miraculous; for a girl as slight as Rebecca, that was possibly the single position potent enough to break Shiro. She was either lucky or resourceful enough to discover it.

He relaxed in this new grip to let his burning shoulders recuperate. There was no danger here as her arms were far too weak to cause even moderate discomfort. In fact, the breast poking into the side of his face, no longer daunting as he was now quite used to the contact, made it somewhat soothing if he was honest with himself. Rebecca didn't seem interested in pressing her advantage either, her tenuous grip slackening even more as she elected to stick her moaning face into his hair to smell it. She's probably getting a nice whiff of my strawberry scented herbal shampoo, Shiro mused with a wry grin.

Shiro sprung into action, needing only one arm to extricate himself from the headlock with ease. He then grabbed her waist and forced her onto her back. He crawled over her, peering down into her eyes with a menacing silence for a few seconds, before pressing the entire length of his body tightly against hers. He moved one arm behind her upper back to suspend her from the threat of a pin count and then mumbled into her ear sensually, "You are fortunate. It's been years since I've allowed someone to touch me as freely as you have today." He used his free arm to guide one of her hands to the top of his bottom, placing the fingertips temptingly beneath the elastic waistband of his silk shorts.

He breathed heavily against her ear, moving a few strands of her light brown hair with the air. The tip of his tongue tapped the top of her earlobe before he pulled away and roughly rolled her onto her belly. "However, I'm afraid I must now exact compensation for all your fun," Shiro's voice was now cold and hungry. He fell rearwards onto Rebecca's back laterally and placed her in a headlock with one arm and used the other to bend a leg back harshly. "Recess is over, little girl."

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 am

Rebecca mind sinks into her own world when she got the upper hand able to slip from behind Shiro, getting her arms around his neck to weakly applying her Sleeperhold, not only holding him in place but also getting some whiff of his intoxicating fragment of his hair. **Mmmm strawberry....** with a dumb yet cute facial expression hidden from Shiro view, she was in her zone and not thinking or being careful enough of what happens next.

"Oh really? Well I am glad I get a chance now.... " Her eyes were closed just continuing to apply her weak Sleeperhold just to hug him and smother her face into his hair, then... "..... Wah?!" Her arms easily pried off his neck as Shiro goes to hold onto her waist and pulling down right to the mat, with her laying down and him crawling on top of her, she couldnt help but to blushed with his manly body laying over her, gazing intensively into her eyes as she stares back not moving at all, tho now her upper body were lifted up as she blushed even deeper as she thought something magical gonna happen.

Her face turns deep red as he guides her hand down just above of his silk shorts. "O-ohhhhh~" Her mind completely flooded with loves, and even can feel his tip of the tongue touching her earlobe really arousing her, she didnt realized when her body was rolled over facing down on the mat until she was locked into his arm around her neck and puling harshly onto one of her legs, bending her backward painfully as she squeal cutely by him. "A-ahhhh......" Its hard to focus now with all those hot temptations by Shiro toying with her, her focus is complete messed as she grip onto his arm weakly prying onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 am

Shiro felt an animalistic thrill caused by Rebecca's whine and completely ineffectual resistance. Her soft, tired arms, overwhelmingly mismatched at the start of the match, were now completely useless, failing to even tickle Shiro with her attempts to grip his own arms. The rest of her body was utterly pliable, the girl either unwilling or unable to move anything else; she was completely limp against her taller aggressor. The redhead sighed. While he had suffered a few lucky reversals, the present situation reflected far better the sheer disparity between their strength and skill levels.

"You see Rebecca, compared to me, you are just a small bunny whereas I am a wolf," Shiro growled out to his moaning victim, "You have lasted only this long only by my considerable generosity." Shiro maneuvered the girl so that she was kneeling in his lap, enveloping her torso with his legs and brought her chest against his. Shiro covered the side of Rebecca's neck with his mouth. "I can devour you whenever I feel like it," the redhead spoke against her neck, his teeth gently raking her skin. He drew back and looked meaningfully into her eyes which were hooded with lust, "I granted you concessions only because you're kind of cute."

Shiro then pressed Rebecca, face down, against the floor before straddling her lower back. "However, make no mistake, it is inevitable for this round to end with your defeat," the redhead crawled over her and coiled his right arm around her neck and used his left to twist her arm, "I'll give you a choice. Tell me how you'd like to lose."

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 am

While Rebecca continues to struggles, yet still loving the feeling of her getting used as his play thing of something very flirty or getting hurt, either way, shes this close to him and totally loving it, her heart just beating so fast she just couldnt let him go, he was being such a great guy even though she have forgotten of him being complete jerk quite from the start.

She listen to his words while she continues to blush adding more hint of reds to her pretty cute face. "A-are you gonna eat me?" and his responds were in a way going to 'eat her' but more of a flirty lust to make her more beet red, even more when he 'bit' on her neck like a vampire and rake it down with his teeth, if she were a fictional character she would of blow hot steams out of her ears and would pass out from his hot manly smooth words. "O-ohhhhh my Shiro! Ahhhhh......"

Now with her facing down against the mat with him straddling onto her back, he wanted to make sure he wouldnt make anymore mistakes as well asking a request of how she'll lose to him, something she been waiting for and something she didnt or never been asked how she'll lose. "Ohhh ohmmm.... how... how about some power moves.... or strikes... h-havent been use as a punching bag.... yet"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Shiro blinked at the girl's odd request, falling out of his act for a moment, "What? Seriously?" He had avoided such moves for the duration of their match because he judged them unnecessary and cruelly excessive. He didn't think she would be such a glutton for punishment, expecting her to ask for instead something soft like a sleeper hold or a pin or even to submit immediately. "So you're a masochist," he mused, then shrugging uneasily, he warned, "If this is what you want..."

The redhead relinquished his hold and prepared to fall on his elbow into Rebecca's middle back. He made sure to slow down, out of consideration for the girl's frail body, but an impact would, nevertheless, hurt in the extreme. God forgive me, he despaired, tightly shutting his eyes to prepare for the impending collision.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 am

Rebecca request might surprised him for asking to do something very painful to her, and she was right, he questioned her couple times before he said if shes a masochist, she slightly blushing in respond while struggling against him. "W-well... I had few older brothers who use me as their wrestling dummy... kind of got use to getting thrown around... heh... heheh...."

She felt her body were released from his hold as she tries to crawl away to get some space between them, but his quick elbow stabbed her in the back pushes her down sharply. "AHHH!" Flatten the young jobber to the mat as she slowly reaches for her back, trying to roll onto her side while clutching in pain. "Owww ow ow...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next