Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

dlamp, Harrier, kaz, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

An Ambush Gone... Right?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Ambush Gone... Right?

Post by Tatyina on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 am

Akashi pushed hard, trying to wrestle Karina's tongue into the back of her throat as their hard bodies pushed together. Akashi leaned with all her weight to really try and put the squeeze on Karina. She wanted the girl uncomfortably pressured so she could get distracted and lose ground in the impromptu tongue battle. She shoved a knee forward, not hard but roughly to force Karina's legs to part a little bit while Akashi's thigh pressed hard against Karina's sex. She knew what she was doing and she hoped the rush Karina was feeling was more than Akashi was getting just from engaging.

Her arm gently reached down to grab Karina's wrist and almost as soon as it came, it went, Akashi tried to pull away hard so their bodies and mouth's made a slight popping noise as they pulled apart. If she had a hand on Karina's wrist, she would try and Irish whip the slippery girl out of the shower stall for whatever fate would befall her after that.

"Ja ne, Kairna-chan! Don't let me catch you sneaking around again until after the fight. In fact, I don't want to SEE you until the fight, Understand? If I do, I'll just kick your ass right then and there! Tell your partner I like the way she thinks and that she better be in for a LOOOONG night of getting FUCKED by Akashi Tanikaze both in AND out of the ring!"

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Ambush Gone... Right?

Post by Cirno on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Despite Akashi's pushing and rough tongue that tried to seek dominance over Karina's, she wasn't going to do that. She knew she couldn't push Akashi off her, so she focused solely on keep Akashi's tongue at bay, even trying to dominate it as it tried to pin hers down. It was such a nice, firm kiss that she expected from Akashi and dueled against her. Though just as she wanted to really get into the kiss and switch their positions, Akashi took a hold of her wrist and pushed her right out of the stall.

Karina barely had any time to prevent herself hitting the wall of a another stall, pressing her hands against it and just stopping by inches from hitting that wall with her face. She turned around to face Akashi's stall and growled lowly. " Hmph! I'll beat your big ass around and make you regret saying it! But I will listen to you only this time because after the match, you're mine! And I think be the sight of my partner, you'll be too flustered to think about such things. " She would then smirk and walk away to leave the sumo girl in peace again. " Or will think too much about doing things to her that you lose focus! Seeya, Akashi! You better be ready! "

Hug to see the full roster.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum