Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, LunarWolf, Nelv, Oathkeeper, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for a match for....

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 am by dragonswill

Rebecca Watatsumi!!!!! yeah im looking for Debut match for my tiny kawaii only requirement for me is the opponent has to be under 5'2"
or at 5'2" lol sorry but she is like tiny Razz,

Comments: 0

I'm Not Going To Be Here After Tomorrow

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:13 pm by starvalentine

I am moving house on the 28th and won't have Internet for about a week. I am not honestly sure when I will be back, having a good connection is important, so whatever happens, I hope the people I regularly talk to and RP with will continue having fun amongst yourselves.

Comments: 8

Ok. Here it goes...

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 pm by ~*M*~

Looking for a match to start things off. Anyone interested in facing my character?

Comments: 3

Natalia vs Mayu

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Natalia vs Mayu

Post by Kitten on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am

Natalia loved how embarrassed and aroused Mayu looked and couldn't help but giggle at the question, blushing and feeling a bit guilty for doing this to the rookie. "Well no... it isn't really necessary... but it is a lot of fun..." Natalia bit her lower lip to contain the giggles and then pulled the leash, giving Mayu's neck a firm yank. "Come Mayu-chan... the crawl to the lockers isn't very long..." Natalia said as she started to walk, dragging the leash with her and expecting Mayu to follow her like an obedient pet, but she was more than ready to drag Mayu if that was needed.

The Dream paraded up the aisle with her newest conquest tied up by a leash and crawling by her side. She waved her free hand and blew kisses to the loud cheering fans taking her time so everybody could get a good look at the defeated Mayu before disappearing into the locker with her prize.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am

As she heard Natalia's explanation, Mayu's eyes blinked once and she would obediently began to get on all four. When her captor dragged the leash, she let out a gasp before she would start to crawl around, following Natalia like a good pet. The short haired girl kept her face down, not wanting to look at anything else apart from the ground to hide her blushing face. The roar of the crowds only added more to her humiliation, but she tried to think that this was all only part of the game.

Eventually, Natalia had enough showing her prisoner to the crowds and made her way to the locker room, and Mayu breathed a sigh of relief as she followed her captor towards the stage's exit. Her face was still red as she kept looking down, but a part of her felt relieved that they're heading out of arena.

Winner: Natalia

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

OOC: Continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/mayu-p-o-w-t7747.html:29pifbg7]here[/url:29pifbg7]

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top