Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Ayako Sakamoto, Jaystar, JohnnyFlash, LadyX, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Person, TheWamts

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Debut Match wanted

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 am by LadyX

Hey everyone! I'm new in town and I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to hook my first girl Apollyon up with a debut match?

Bring it on. I am ready for anything.

There you have it, folks. Apollyon is ready to rumble in any match type. Just let me know beforehand.

Comments: 1

Mig's Match Hub

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:38 pm by Miglico

Hi, I'm currently looking for more matches for Miria. Friction only, hentai preferred. If you like to do domination match with my character losing or even handicap, that'd be great.

Please contact me through PM instead of replying here. Thank you for your time.

Comments: 0

Small Edit.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm by Minion

Just thought that I'd make it known that I switched some things around with Tyler's profile. ^^
http://www.afwrpg.com/t16215-tyler-bay#448128

Comments: 0

Asha Vs. Mai Lee

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Asha Vs. Mai Lee

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 am

Asha let out a loud breath of relief as she was finally freed from the girl's grasp as her legs was free and soon enough Mai Lee's weight got off of her back, something that made Asha thank the her stars that she was finally safe from that pain, though it took her a few seconds the girl would attempt and push herself up to her knees and glare at Mai Lee a little. " ...I god oud...whad you gonna do now den ~" Asha let out with a teasing smirk on her lips as she would spread her arms as if she wanted Mai Lee to come at her, almost egging Mai Lee on to come and attack her straight on.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 am

Mai Lee grunted in frustration as the mud turned against her as she knee-stood across from Asha as she taunted her, "Only because of the mud bitch!" she retorted as the 'welcoming' gesture enticed Mai Lee to charge in as she was already steaming from the taunt, knee-charging towards Asha. If she was quick enough (although unlikely due to the mud) she would wrap her arms around Asha to force their breasts to go head to head as a distraction as she would shoot her hands for their main objective, the back of Asha's bikini straps.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 am

Asha saw Mai Lee coming at her and would swiftly try and slide around the girl to dodge and avoid Mai lee's attempts to grab her and instead to and head towards the back of the girl. If she would get behind Mai Lee she would quickly try and wrap her legs around the sexy girl's waist and her arms around Mai lee's neck to try and lock in a double hold on the girl, as she did she would press her breasts up against Mai Lee's back and try to lean forward with all her weight in an attempt to make Mai Lee fall forward and face first into the mud. " Bud dhad is an aspecd of de madch ~"

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: