Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Canon characters and pics checker
by Iron Soldier Today at 10:10 pm

» Ouka vs Josey
by LtLukas Today at 8:55 pm

» AV 16: Jessica Wright vs. Alicia Wells
by LtLukas Today at 8:40 pm

» Battle of the Redheads!! Julia vs Ouka!!
by OmegaVan0 Today at 8:35 pm

» Ally's unexpected opponent.
by shanecawf Today at 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, dlamp, dragonswill, Iron Soldier, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Person, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Teenwrestler, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:14 am by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 pm by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

A newbie's sticky welcome-Cally vs. Gum

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A newbie's sticky welcome-Cally vs. Gum

Post by Jilly on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Cally struggled to remain on top of Gum-the lithe girl was again proving her looks deceived her strength. She breathed heavily. "Ha..he..not this time!" she crowed. She lept to the side, holding on to Gum as she rolled the blonde over. The crowed thundered as she twisted her opponent's arms behind her, hoping to lift the girl off the mat to stand in front of her.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Gum growled softly as Cally rolled off of her, keeping a hold on that arm to twist it around behind her back. She was getting pretty annoyed with the girl, even as the brunette pulled her up to her feet. She had a trick up her sleeve though, she was ready for this. Once they were back up, Gum brought her knee straight up towards Cally's stomach, hoping that as close as they were that the brunette wouldn't have much time to try to avoid it.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Cally locked eyes with Gum, and her grin faltered a bit as the blonde mirrored her. Why is she grin-"ugh!" she grunted as the green girl's knee crashed into her gut. She doubled over, losing her grip. The room swayed as she staggered, trying to maintain her balance.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Gum knew she needed to act fast one her hands were free. She reached forward as Cally doubled over, grabbing for her head, trying to set her up for a quick DDT in hopes of keeping her stunned longer.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am

Cally's vision was blurred-she could barely make out the figure comming towards her, but she figured it couldn't be good. She tried to twist as Gum reached out-she felt her shoulders gripped and pushed down to the floor, and she grunted as she slammed into the rubber.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Gum was ready to try and bring this match to a close. Once she planted Cally down into the mat with the DDT, she would grab her by the hair again, trying to jerk and pull her back up to her feet. Once they were back up, she would try to yank the brunette over to the swinging tire, where she would make an attempt to shove her head first through it!
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Cally grimaced, sweat pouring on her brow as she was jerked up by her hair towards the tire. She struggled as Gum shoved her towards it. "Nngh..n-no..you..don't!" she growled, throwing her leg up between Gum's, hoping to strike her in the crotch and bring both of them to the mat.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

With little warning, Gum was struck right between her legs by the kick, dropping to her knees and releasing Cally so that she could grab her crotch in pain. Her eyes went wide, a faint cough of air coming up from within her as she sunk down.

The moment Cally landed the kick though, the referee would rush over, getting right into Cally's face about it, warning her not to try an illegal move like that again.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Cally sighed impatiently as the ref went off in her face. The hell is wrong with me? This is a ring not a Mahatten alley she cursed herself. As soon as the reff walked off she turned around offered a hand to Gum, still doubled over on the floor.

Last edited by 10577 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Eventually, while the ref dealt with Cally, Gum recovered from the cheap attack. She remained there on her knees though, waiting for Cally to come over and offer her hand to her.

When the brunette did, Gum suddenly sprang upwards towards her, trying to smash the roof of her head against the girl's chin as she rose upwards.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top