Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Cecilia managed to slam Brittany's face down into the mat and afterwards she was able to pull Brittany back towards the center of the ring, and after a swift seating down on Brittany's back she would place her rival champion down into her her submission finisher once again, Gleipner.

Cecilia would crank back at Brittany and do all she could to put the pain and pressure on Brittany's back and her neck, as well as squeeze as tightly as she could on Brittany's breast." How about you give up now Brittany. You did good enough, now just tap out and give up." Cecilia said as she would squeeze as tightly upon the girl's breast as she could, whilst she tried to crank back and pull Brittany's back back even further.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Brittany bit on her lower lip so that she couldn't scream out in pain as Cecilia stretched her out in the painful submission hold. Brittany was trying her best to ignore the pain in her back and breasts but Cecilia jsut kept putting pressure on both of them and Brittany didn't know how much more she could take. Brittany tried to think of an escape but everytime she tried the pain just made her grit her teeth and try and endure it.

However after a few more seconds of Cecilia's brutal hold Brittany couldn't take the pain anymore and she screamed out loud while tapping against Cecilia's arm "I give up, i give up, just let me the fuck go." Brittany said as she desperatly tapped out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Cecilia kept up her hold, surprised over how long Brittany could take it as she went on and tried her best to make the girl tap, and finally she did. Brittany tapped out against Cecilia's arm and Cecilia started to pull it away from Brittany and would gently put her down on the mat. The Hardcore Queen would pat Brittany's back gently before she would move off the girl, walking up and over to the ref girl, who came in carrying both belts Cecilia grabbed her Hardcore title and raised it up into the air, with a large crowd cheering for their triumphant Hardcore warrior.

After which Cecilia would place the belt around her waist and then take Brittany's entropy belt, to walk over with it to Brittany and offer the girl a hand up, if and after she had helped Brittany up she would present her with her title. " It was a good match Brittany. You are a real bitch, but I can't deny that you are strong. You're one of three people that have ever made me tap out in my whole life." Cecilia said as she would then attempt to try and offer a handshake to Brittany. " I know we won't be friends, but...I figured we could be better rivals if we didn't attack each other backstage all the time. What do you say ? Bitch" Cecilia added the bitch part as more of a friendly and teasing way than a mean and cruel one.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Brittany groaned in pain as Cecilia slowly let her go and patted her back. Brittany just lay against the mat trying to recover as Ceciliagrabbed the belts and played to the crowd "Fucking bitch did a number on me." Brittany said as she rubbed her back and breast as they were throbbing in pain from Cecilia hold..

As Brittany recovered on the mat Cecilia came over and extended her hand "Whatever bitch. You won, i lost taunt me all you like." Brittany said as she took Cecilia hand and got to her feet on shaky legs. Brittany grabbed her belt back and slung it over her shoulder "Fine i guess we can get past me kciking your ass backstage." Brittany said as she slapped Cecilia's hand instead of shaking it. "But just because you won this time, won't mean you will beat me next time."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Brittany smacked her hand away like she did and then kept talking, Cecilia would smile a bit as she would walk up one step closer so that her large breasts pressed against Brittany's, she would press her forehead up against Brittany's and then smirk a bit at the girl as she finished speaking. " Well then, I couldn't ask for anything better. Hope you stay in shape Entropy champ, one day we have to have a real champion versus champion match, where we put our titles on the line and the winner walks out with both." Cecilia said as she would reach around Brittany with her arms and pull the girl in a bit closer.

" By the way, you did say something about your fingers being magical. I'd like to test that out sometime...in the ring that is, you know ? you, me and a fun rules with a fun match ?" Cecilia said as she would then let Brittany go and step back, she would move a finger up and press it against Brittany's breasts. " Or maybe next time you would like to try your hand at my speciality ? A hardcore match. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 am

Brittany just stood by Cecilia as she listened to what the hardcore champion had to say but as Cecilia pressed her breasts againsts Brittany's, Brittany winced in pain as her breasts was still throbbing in pain "How about backing up a bit, bitch." Brittany said as she listened to Cecilia "And are you sure you want to lose your title?" Brittany said with a smile.

Brittany couldn't help but smirk as Cecilia mentioned another match "I've already fought you in a hardcore match and last time you broke my ribs. So i think i would like to avoid that." Brittany said as she looked Cecilia in her eyes "I guess i wouldn't mind a match like that after my breast stops throbbign in pain." Brittany said as she would push Cecilia away and say "But just don't tihnk that i will be going easy on you like i did this time bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 am

Cecilia would shake her head a bit as she looked on at Brittany, when she heard that the girl said she went easy on her, Cecilia would glare into Brittany's eyes and then lick her lips. " Easy ? you went easy ? If you did then I was sleeping honey." Cecilia said as she looked on at the girl. She couldn't say that she didn't like the little back and forth she had going with the girl. But as she stood there and watched Brittany for a little while, Cecilia would smile a bit and then move up and lick Brittany on her cheek. " Think of that as the official challenge for our next match." Cecilia said as she would then move back a step.

" You deserve that belt bitch, but you won't be able to take my belt, and you shouldn't say you went easy, cause all that means is that you are pathetic, and we both know you aren't. " Cecilia said as she would walk around Brittany in a circle, " It's good to have beaten you twice in a row though." Cecilia said as she would attempt and spank Brittany on her butt. " Now then, the winner and best of the two champions should walk out first. " Cecilia said as she would slide out of the ring and walk up the ramp. " Bye bye Bitch. Till next fight." Cecilia said as she would leave the arena.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Brittany glared at Cecilia as she taunted her "Yeah, yeah just keep talking bitch." Brittany said as she watched Cecilia leave the ring and she sighed "Next time i'll beat her and prove i'm the better champion." Brittany said as she left the ring after Cecilia wanting to go have a nice relaxing bath to soothe her aching back and neck and try and forget her loss to Cecilia.

Cecilia wins Via Submission.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9