Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Cecilia would keep looking down at Brittany all up to the point when the girl started to try and buck the Hardcore Queen off her, Cecilia would quickly attempt and move of the girl before she was bucked off and attempt to grab a hold of her hair and pull Brittany up by her pony tail, trying to get her up to her feet. Cecilia would attempt and then send a knee strike up against Brittany's back before she would attempt and whip Brittany off towards a corner with an Irish Whip.

Cecilia would then attempt and follow after the girl, running up towards her and would attempt and run into Brittany and hit her with a Lariat across her massive chest, attempting to put a bit of a damper on the girl's fighting spirit now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Brittany continued to struggle beneath Cecilia until she felt her opponent get up off of her and drag her to her feet by her hair "Fucking bitch stop with all the hair pulling." Brittany screamed out before she let out a grunt of pain as she was kneed in the back "I'm going to make you pay for this you bitch." Brittany managed to say before she was irish whipped into the corner.

Brittany slumpped against the ropes as Cecilia charged at her but then Brittany smiled "Stupid bitch, take this." Brittany would say a she would use the ropes to propel herself upwards so she could try and kick Cecilia in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm

" Guah!" Cecilia let out as she took a big boot to her face as Brittany shot up her foot, it forced her to stagger back a number of steps before falling down on her butt. Cecilia rubbed her face with the palms of her hands, trying to get the pain away while she attempted to get back into the fight, not wanting to fall to behind as this was the final round and a lot depended on this match, the best of the two champions, between Hardcore and Entropy would be decided in this match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Brittany was quick to capitalize on Cecilia's stumbling and falling so as Cecilia began to stand back up Brittany moved behind her to try and apply her finisher "The Vipers Kiss". Brittany would try and snake one of her arms around Cecilia's neck while her leg would try and snake its way over Cecilia's to try and trap the hardcore champion in place "I think its time to end this match of ours bitch." Brittany would say as she tried to lock in the hold.

Now don't forget to scream out your submission to me ok. I can't wait to hear the defeat in your vioce." Brittany would say if she locked in the hold before attmepting to elbow Cecilia in her side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Cecilia groaned out in pain as she was taken down like that, but it wasn't long before she would move up to her feet, pushing herself up only to have Brittany slip in behind her and place herself around the sexy Hardcore Queen, wrapping herself all around Cecilia before she put her into a tightly locked Octopus stretch. Cecilia groaned out and winced in pain as she started to almost drop to one knee by the weight and pressure of the hold.

Cecilia gritted her teeth and tried to bite trough the pain, but as she did she started to feel a flurry of elbows coming at her, hitting her in her side and causing her a great deal of pain. " Agh!...kh..bitch!" Cecilia shouted out as she started to try and walk move up, and would begin to walk slowly towards the ropes, they weren't so very far off...all she had to do was reach them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Brittany smiled wickedly as she elbowed Cecilia in her side "Your trapped bitch, there is no escape from this hold. I'm going to sink my fangs into you until your begging for mercy." Brittany said before she felt Cecilia begin to move "Still fighting, well i know how to fix that." Brittany then used her free hand to grab onto Cecilia's breast and give it a squeeze "You may be the hardcore champion but with this move i can exploit all your weaknesses."

Brittany would then begin to massage Cecilia's breast to try and disoreint the hardcore champion hoping that she wouldn't be able to reach the ropes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Cecilia was moving despite the fact that she was under attack by Brittany's elbows, making her feel quite a bit of pain as she tired to find a way out of the hold, but the only one she could think of was to move up and grab the ropes, she needed to find a way out of this hold and that was the best way.

With her on the move now it wouldn't be all too long before she managed to reach to ropes and she was able to find some freedom from Brittany's deadly and restraining submission hold. That was until she felt how Brittany grabbed onto one of her large breasts and squeezed on it hard. Cecilia let out a soft moan as she then felt how Brittany began to massage her breasts, causing a slight blush to come upon Cecilia cheek as she was halted in her movement by the sudden change from pain to a bit of pleasure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:05 am

Brittany continued to massage Cecilia's breast as it seemed to distract ehr opponent enough to get her to stop moving "What don't you want to reach the ropes?" Brittany would say as she continued to massage CEcilia's breast "Or is it that your too much of a whore that once you feel pleasure you just lay on your back and spread your legs." Brittany said with an evil laugh as her hand began to leave Cecilia breast and snake its way down Cecilia's stomach towards her crotch "I bet your wet down there already."

Brittany was having the time of her life at the moment as she had Cecilia trapped in her finisher and she could taunt her blonde oppponent all she wanted without Cecilia being able to do anything about it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 am

Cecilia groaned out and moaned a bit as well as Brittany massaged her breast, it started to feel not as weird and Cecilia soon began to walk again, taking a few more steps closer towards the ropes as she attempted to make her way closer, she gritted her teeth and bared through the pain, holding onto the hope that she would reach the ropes and get free from this pain.

Cecilia groaned out in pain even further, but soon she wouldn't moan for Brittany's hand had left her breast, though it didn't take her too long before she found Cecilia's crotch, covered by Cecilia attire and her panties, but not wet yet either, she hadn't been roused up enough for that and it would take a bit more, but when Brittany grabbed onto her crotch, Cecilia gritted her teeth and shook her head a bit, as she tried still to reach the ropes, only a lot slower now that her crotch was grabbed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 am

Brittany gritted her teeth as Cecilia managed to get closer to the ropes "You just don't know whe nto give up do you bitch?" Brittany said as she tried to stretch Cecilia's body out while giving Cecilia's crotch a harsh squeeze "You know this doesn't have to be painful for you. All oyu have to do is submit and i can make you feel wonderful." Brittany said as she slowly massaged Cecilia's crotch.

Of course Brittany didn't mean any of this for as soon as Cecilia let her guard down Brittany was going to make her life a living hell but Brittany knew that its easier to play nice and lure your opponent into a trap then to try and force them into it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next