Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

" Guh!" Cecilia shouted out as she felt Brittany's elbow slam back into her sides and cause her a bit of pain, as she felt more come into her side she started to feel like this wasn't going to go to well. And instead of taking them and just holding on the girl's neck and keeping her in this sleeper, she would attempt and roll over her and Brittany so Brittany was under her and down on her front, afterwards Cecilia would attempt and seat herself on the small of Brittany's back as she would then try and reach for the girl's arms and pull them up over her knees and trap them there as she would reach down from Brittany's chin and pull back on the girl's neck and back in a brutal camel clutch hold.

Cecilia would then attempt and pull back as hard as she could before she would then say, " How about you give up now and save yourself a whole world of pain." Cecilia would then attempt and pull back more and more for every second that went as she tried to torture Brittany a bit with this camel clutch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 am

Brittany rolled away from Cecilia let go of her sleeper "Is that all you got bitch?" Brittany said as she rolled away from CEcilia "Your fucking pathetic you know that. Your submissions are weak." Brittany said as she cralwed away from Cecilia right before the girl sat down on her back.

Brittany quickly got to her feet and began to circle around Cecilia and look for an opening so she could attack "Just wait until this Viper gets ahold of you again because next time i do, i'm going to sink my fangs so deep into you, you will never escape."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 am

Cecilia saw how Birittany crawled away before she was able to turn the girl around and trap her with a submission hold, something that caused her to let otu a sigh as the girl then got up to her feet and started beratting the Hardcore Queen.

Cecilia would shake her head a bit as she moved up to her feet and then glared a bit at Brittany as her opponent began to circle her and she did the same to Brittany, making them move in a circular motion in the ring. " I never said that my submission were better than yours or anything. It's not my speciallity, but I still managed to make you submit first." Cecilia said with a teasing grin as she looked over at Brittany.

Cecilia would then attempt and move in and send a punch to Brittany's face, but that was feint, for immediatly after she move in closer and motioned herself as if she was throwing a fist, she would drop down and wrap her arms aroudn Brittany's thigs, before attempt to pull the out from under the girl and downing her towards the mat, taking her down on her back as she would then attemtp and swiflty turn the girl around and attempt to step over her and place her in a boston crab hold, attempting to put a real arch and pressure on Brittany's back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Brittany continued to circle Cecilia as she taunted her "You jsut got lucky with that hold bitch. It won't be so easy next time." Brittany said before she saw Cecilia charging at her "Bring it on." was all Brittany would say as she would charge at Cecilia as well planning on going low to try and tackle Cecilia's stomach to avoid her opponents punch. "I'm done playing around with you, I'm going to break you and prove i'm the better champion."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:26 am

Cecilia was more than ready for Brittany to go low, she knew that Brittany would rarely try and approach the Hardcore Queen from the front with a direct attack, and thought that the girl was going somewhere else as she moved in closer, Cecilia would quickly drop down to her knees and attempt to catch Brittany's head as she came in low, attempting to catch the girl in a quick frontal face lock and attempt to put a tight squeeze on her neck, almost choking Brittany out as if it was a sleeper hold.

" Kh...You talk a big game! Saying things like you lost because of luck! How about you just accept that I bested you! I don't say that I lost that last round because of luck or because you cheated...But that doesn't mean that I will lose this one bitch!" Cecilia let out as she would attempt and pull Brittany back down and wrap her legs up against the girl's waist, as Cecilia would attempt and drop back down on her back, and place Brittany in a Guillotine choke hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

Brittany slammed into CEcilia but not how she wanted "Fucking bitch, let go of me." Brittany cried out as she began to punch Cecilia's sides to get the hardcore champion to let her go "I'm going to break your fucking arms." Brittany screamed out in a rage. Brittany did her best to avoid being put in the guillotine choke and thanks to her best efforts she managed to just avoid getting pulled down by CEcilia leaving the two fighters in an awkward position in the ring.

"Let go of my head you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she would reach up and try to claw at Cecilia's eyes to try and temporarily blind her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Cecilia groaned as she felt Brittany's punches coming at her side, she tried to keep her hold and get a better one locked in, as she still tried for the guillotine choke hold, something that became harder and harder with time, and soon enough she got a taste of Brittany's cheap tactics again...it was something that Cecilia had gotten used to and was expecting, so when Brittany reached up with her arm, Cecilia would quickly let go of the girl's head and mover her hands up to grab Brittany's wrist, Cecilia would then attempt and move herself around so she was beside Brittany with a hold of the girl's arm as she would attempt to twist around her hand and put a real hurt on the girl.

" What was that about arms breaking ?" Cecilia would let out as she would attempt and twist the girl's hand around as much as she could and put the hurt on the Entropy champion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Brittany reached up to scratch at Cecilia's eyes but she wasn't prepard for the hardcore champion to grab her arm like that and twist it around her back "Fucking bitch, let go of my fucking arm." Brittany said as she grimaced in pain as her arm was twisted painfully behind her back. Brittany quickly thought about a way to free herself from Cecilia's painful hold "Let go of me." Brittany would scream out and try and punch Cecilia in her side to try and free herself.

"I'm going to fucking break your arm and your legs and then your spirit." Brittany screamed out as she would struggle her hardest to free herself from Cecilia's hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Cecilia managed to take a firm hold of Brittany's hand and began to twist it and a painful manner, putting her in a whole world of pain, she soon started to feel the girl punching at the hardcore Queen's side it was starting to become rather uncomfortable and hard to keep her hold going, but she tried more to twist the girl's wrists and put a bit more pain on Brittany as she attempted to move herself on top of Brittany's back.

Cecilia would attempt and twist Brittany's arm into a hammer lock and press it up against the girl's back as her other hand would attempt and take a hold of Brittany's hair and lift her face of the mat so that she could smash her face down against the mat. " Who was going to break what ? Give up before it's too late Brittany!" Cecilia said as she would attempt and slam Brittany's face down against the mat one more time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Brittany continued to punch at Cecilia intil the girl managed to get up on her back while twisting her arm even more "Fucking bitch." Brittany said as she tried to buck Cecilia off of her before Cecilia could do any real damage. However Brittany's bucking stopped for a second after her head got slammed into the mat "Bitch, don't you dare do that again." Brittany said as she tried her best to free herself from Cecilia's hold before her opponent could smash her head back into the mat again. "And fuck you i will not give up to a bitch like you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next