Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am

Cecilia would smirk down on Brittany as she saw and felt how Brittany was tapping against her leg, Cecilia couldn't help but only lossen the hold a little bit, but not let go of it, and keep her hold of Brittany's hair as she stopped pulling on it though, and would say. " Didn't I just tell you to ask nicely ? I think you should do that Brittany. " Cecilia said as she would put a tight squeeze on Brittany's head again before going to a less harsh squeezing.

" How about it ? Are you going to ask nicely ?" Cecilia would then grin a bit as she looked down on brittany's face, wanting to hear her say it and wanted to see the girl's face as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 pm

rittany continued tapping against CEcilia's leg until she felt the legs around her head begin to move and the pulling on her hair begin to stop, however Cecilia didn't let Brittany go and as Brittany heard Cecilia's demands she exploded in anger "Fuck oyu, you fucking bitch let me go." brittany screamed out as she dug her nails back into CEcilia's legs as she was angry now and wanted to get free so she could get some revenge against Cecilia.

"Let go if me right fucking now." Brittany continued to yell as she refused to ask nicely and she was going to make CEcilia pay for even thinking she would against the person who broke her ribs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Cecilia winced and gritted her teeth as Brittany dug her nails into her legs, which caused Cecilia to tighten her hold and pull hard on Brittany's hair, " Ask Nicely ! " Cecilia shouted out as she would then also feel the ref girl tapping on her shoulder saying that Brittany had already tapped out.

" Not yet! Ask nicely and learn some respect for people ! Get over your damn ego and me injuring you and Ask nicely!" Cecilia shouted out as she would squeeze as hard as she could on the girl as well as she would pull as hard as she could on Brittany's hair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Brittany had to grit her teeth again as Cecilia continued with her painful head squeezing and hair pulling "Fuck you bitch." Brittany screamed out as she tried her best to free herself from Cecilia's painful embrace "When i get out of this i'm going to make you regret looking down on me."

Brittany continued to free herself from the hold by punching, using her nails, and even slapping Cecilia's legs but none of it seemed to work until the ref tapped Cecilia's shoulder again telling her to release Brittany or she would be disqualified.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Cecilia would grit her teeth and then look up to the ref and say " Well how about you disqualiffy her for her cheapshots then!" Cecilia said before she would let go of Brittany's hair and the punch her in the face one time more, one hard final punch to Brittany's forehead, before letting her go and rolling away from the girl, and getting up to her feet.

" You're going down Brittany! I'm no beginner when it comes to Submission holds as you can see. Don't take me lightly." Cecilia shouted out to the girl as she rubbed her thigs a bit, rubbing away the pain. " I'll make you pay for your cheapshots, for you sneak attack and all you bullshit in this match, like a real wrestler would, instead of being a fucking coward like you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Brittany just lay on the ground for a few seconds after Cecilia let her go, so she could try to rub the pain away from the vicious hairpulling and headsqueezing. Brittany would begin to sit up after a few seconds and glare at Cecilia "How dare you fucking call me a coward you bitch." Brittany yelled out as she got to her feet "You jsut got lucky with that hold."

Brittany however was still in quite a bit of pain as Cecilia's hold did a number on her but Brittany knew she was going to get her revenge and all she had to do was wait for the right moment to strike.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am

" lucky !? I'll make sure that you eat those words!" Cecilia shouted out to Brittany as the girl got up to her feet, Cecilia would glare back at Brittany as she shouted out at the girl, completely fed up with her attitude and was more than ready to shut Brittany down and show the girl just why things where like they were, and why she was planning on beating the girl down and proving just what happened when someone messed with the Hardcore Queen.

Cecilia would smirk a bit as she would then attempt and to quickly attempt and catch Brittany while she was recuperating from the attack that she had just suffered, Cecilia would attempt and quickly move in and then try to slip in behind Brittany to try and pull her arms up and in under the girl's shoulders, to try and lock her into a full nelson by clasping her hands tight on Brittany's neck and pressing down on it as she pulled upwards on her arms and shoulders, her large breasts would press against the girl's back as she would lean in and whisper into Brittany's ear. " Just accept your defeat...and I will make sure to treat you kindly next time we meet in the ring."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 am

Brittany glared at Cecilia as she rubbed her neck and head "I'm going to rip out all your hair and make you eat it before i pop your inflatable breasts." Brittayn said as she watched Cecilia move towards her "I'm not going down so easily." Brittany said as she would charge at Cecilia and attempt to grab the blonde by her shoulders so that she could knee Cecilia in her stomach.

"You never should have messed with me you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would then try and slam Cecilia face first into the mat in an attempt to get some revenge against Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Cecilia charged at Brittany and when she thought that Brittany would need more time to get back into the action, it seemed as if she was completely wrong, for as she moved in closer to Brittany the girl managed to grab a hold of her shoulders and then Cecilia felt a sharp pain as Brittany's knee shot up and hit her in her stomach. " Guah!" Cecilia let out as air rushed out of her lungs and she was taken by surprise by Brittany's knee strike.

Cecilia then got a taste of how Brittany took a hold of her head and then smashed it down into the mat, a hard slam that took the mighty Hardcore Queen down, Cecilia let out a groan as she quickly brought her hands down on the mat and began to push herself up slowly to her hands and knees.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 am

As Cecilia's face bounced off the mat Brittany saw her chance for a little pay back. Brittany smiled as she jumped into the air only to bring her butt right down on the rising Cecilia's back. "You shouldn't have pulled on my hair bitch." Brittany would say as she would attempt to get two giant fistfull of Cecilia's hair "Because now your going to feel my wrath."

Brittany would then pull back on Cecilia's hair before slamming her face into the mat and rubbing it against the ground before repeating the process "I'm not going to stop until i pull all your hair out or until i smash you face into a pulp."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next