Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) Empty Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 am

Two out of Three Submission Match
Victory condition: Make your opponent tap out two times in this match.

Cecilia was extremely mad, well not entirely right now, but she had been for quite some time, she had however grown very tired of Brittany's actions and had determined that she was going to settle things with Brittany, and the way she was going to do that was by challenging the girl to a match, although it seemed as Brittany had a few conditions for their meeting in the ring...one of the was that it was going to be a submission match, as if there wasn't anything that was more fitting for herself and the other was that it was going to be a two out of three match, something that Cecilia liked at least, since it meant that she had more than one chance to kick Brittany's ass.

Cecilia stood right in front of the ramp, before the curtains as she waited for her music to start. She was dressed in her normal black attire, it was her standard attire right now and one that she absolutely loved, that coupled with her hardcore belt and she looked like such a strong fighter, she stood there with the belt around her waist as her music soon started to sound. Cecilia's standard theme started to sound out of the speakers [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69DASLTHzA&feature=youtu.be:3q88l4dm]Arrival of the Hardcore Queen[/url:3q88l4dm] With that Cecilia began to walk down the ramp and as she made her appearance, the crowd went nuts with cheers and shouts for Cecilia, as the hardcore Queen made her way down she would high five the crowd, all up to the point when she reached the ring.

Cecilia would slip in under the ropes and then head into the ring, she would stand there with her belt around her waist and a grin upon her lips as she would wait for Brittany to make her appearance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

Brittany was smiling backstage as today was the day that she was going to officially put that bitch Cecilia in her place. After a recent confrontation Brittany was feeling good about her chances and even if Cecilia was the hardcore champion it didn't mean that she could beat Brittany. Brittany soon heard her music begin to play and she stepped out onto the stage to a chorus of boos from the audience.

Brittany walked down to the ring with her belt around her waist and a smile on her face "Time for the hardcore bitch to be beaten by a true champion." Brittany said as she entered the ring and flipped off Cecilia "Time to see your career go up in flames."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy) Empty Re: Champions collide: Cecilia Vs Brittany (Hardcore Vs Entropy)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Cecilia would watch as Brittany walked down the ramp, down towards the ring and then slipping into her, she took a moment to take a look at her oppoent, one that she had faced once before in an official match and beaten her once before, that was how she had gotten her hardcore contract after all.

Both wrestlers stood in the ring with belts around their waists, and with a fierce look in their eyes. Cecilia scoffed a bit at Brittany's words as she then removed her own belt and handed it to the referee.

" Time to see you're career hit rock bottom! I can't imagine what a second defeat will do to do ? I mean you lost once before, and now you are a champion, all this match will prove is that I am not just a better hardcore wrestler than you, I'm a better wrestler and a better champion!" Cecilia said as she handed her belt over to the ref and waited for Brittany to do the same.

When she did, Cecilia would raise her arms up to Brittany, to offer the girl a test of strenght, " Let's see if you can even hold your own in this fight, little snake girl."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Brittany just flipped Cecilia off again as she passed the ref her belt "you got lucky the first time bitch and this time we fight on my terms. " Brittany said as she slowly moved towards Cecilia "Once your caught by this snake you will never escape." Brittany said as she raised her arms to accept Cecilia's test of strength challenge.

Brittany however wasn't going to let Cecilia decide the pace of the match, so when she was in range Brittany would attempt to kick Cecilia in her crotch before grabbing onto Cecilia's hair and pulling the hardcore queen down towards Brittany's rising knee.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Cecilia glared a bit at Brittany before she would say, " By all means! Lock in your best hold bitch. I'll break out of it and then I'll break you!" Cecilia said as she then went for the Test of strength.

She thought that Brittany would go for it this time, and that this would be easy. She figured that she was a bit stronger than Brittany and that she would be able to take the girl down with this, but as she grabbed a hold of Brittany's hands all she felt was a sharp pain in her crotch, " Aaagh!" Cecilia shouted out as Brittany then took a hold of Cecilia's long blond mane, and then pulled Cecilia's head down just for her to get a knee staright to her face.

" Guah!" Cecilia let out as the knee hit her dead center, the Hardcore champion collapesed onto her front, holding her crotch with both hands and groaning in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Brittany just smiled as the crowd booed her cheap behavior but she didn't care as she stomped her foot down on the back of Cecilia's head "Eat the mat bitch." was all Brittany would say as she tried to grind Cecilia's head into the ground "Your nothing but a fake breasted two dollar whore." Brittany would say taunting Cecilia "All your good for is fucking and being my bitch."

Brittany would step away from CEcilia for a second and wait for the blonde haired girl to begin to rise and as CEcilia would get up Brittany would charge at the hardcore champion and try to punt her in the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Cecilia would grit her teeth and growl a bit as Brittany began to grind her foot against her head, Cecilia really couldn't stand that attituded of Brittany's, even coupled with the fact that Brittany had never been able to fight on par with her, unless she used cheap tactics or weapons.

Cecilia waited until Brittany stepped off her and then began to walk back a few steps, Cecilua pushed herself up and then heard how Brittany's loud stomps sounded out as she ran towards her, Cecilia tried to quickly dodge the kick, by just moving to the side, Cecilia would then attempt and slide in behind Brittany and move up to her feet in a quick jump.

Cecilia would then attempt and take a hold of Brittany by her waist, attempting the lock the girl into a waist lock. Cecilia would then attempt and lift Brittany up from the ground and throw the girl backwards, attempting to throw Brittany back with a strong German Suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Brittany charged at Cecilia but just as she moved to kick the downed girl, Cecilia doged and moved behind Brittany "Fucking bitch hold still." Brittany said before she felt Cecilia's arms wrap around her waist "Get your filthy hands off of me you fucking slut." Brittany screamed out as she attempted to throw an elbow into Cecilia's side to get her to let go.

However Brittany would only be able to throw one elbow before she was flying backwards into the mat thanks to Cecilia's german suplex. Brittany hit the mat hard but she wasn't a pushover and she would quickly try to roll away from Cecilia and get to her feet before Cecilia could capitalize on her suplex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Cecilia felt the elbow crash into her side, but simple bit through the pain as she threw Brittany back and then moved up to her feet, Cecilia quickly did the same as she moved up to her feet, she stood there for a second before she would attempt and charge at Brittany.

Cecilia would quickly make an attempt to feint a punch to Brittany's face, but instead she would move in close and try to wrap her arms around Brittany's body, which Cecilia would then try and take advantage of by attempting to lift Brittany up and then twist around and slam Brittany down on the mat with Cecilia's weight crashing down on top of the girl in a belly to belly suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Brittany staggered a bit as she got to her feet after the suplex but even though she was rattled she still saw Cecilia charging at her "Bring it on bitch." Brittany said as she would make it appear like she was going to take Cecilia's charge. However as Cecilia moved towards Brittany, Brittany would drop to the mat and try and kick Cecilia's legs out from under her before Cecilia could get her attack off.

If Brittany succeded she would quickly try and move on top of Cecilia nd place her in a camel clutch to try and weaken the girl early in the match "I think after i'm going to enjoy breaking you. Do you know why i love submission matches. Its because as i'm breaking your body i can slowly watch your spirit break as well and as you submit to me i will be laughing as everyone will know i'm the better woman."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next