by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Kagami crawled away from Mazzie as it seemed that her big breasted opponent needed time to recover as well. Kagami went to the nearest turnbuckle and sat against it while turning to face Mazzie and shooting a glare at her. Kagami had never been this mad at an opponent before and with every word Mazzie said Kagami became even more enraged. However, Kagami did notice that she was doing some damage to Mazzie's precious breasts and that at least made Kagami happy.

As Kagami recovered she heard Mazzie's words and she couldn't help but say something back "I'm going to pop your fake breasts while i smother you with my pussy to prove to you i'm not a boy." Kagami said as she began to stand up as she wanted to shut Mazzie up and she knew just the way to do it, by smothering her into unconsciousness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 pm

"Tch. You're the nastiest skank I've ever met and that's saying a lot because I've met a lot of gross whores in my time." Herself included. She stepped forward when Kagami did and looked at the black haired girl. She then grinned cruelly and ran at Kagami, hoping to slam her huge tits into Kagami's chest and knock the girl down onto the floor were she belonged.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Kagami scowled at MAzzie as her opponent just lept taunting her and Kagami wanted nothing more thatn to shut Mazzie up "Just shut up already" Kagami said as she began to move towards Mazzie but it seemed Mazzie had other plans and as Kagami moved forward she was met with two very large object that knocked Kagami right down ot the mat in a daze. "Ugh, what hit me." Kagami said as she tried to recollect her brearing befroe Mazzie could do any more damage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Mazzie was pleased as she slammed Kagami down and when the dizzy girl spoke, Mazzie laughed. "They're tits, you stupid cunt! Something you obviously know nothing about!" She licked her lips as she crawled over to Kagami and tried to pint he girl's legs down with her own legs. If she could do that, then she would reach forward and try and pinch Kagami's clit through her underwear.

"Now, let's find that little prick of yours. I wanna end this, I'm tired of looking at your ugly boy face." She said with a wicked grin as she would try and tug as hard as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am

Kagami was still out of it on the mat when Mazzie moved forward and pinned her legs to the mat "Get off of me you fake breasted whore" Kagami said before she let out an ear piercing scream as Mazzie pinched her clit "Let go, let go." Kagami screamed out as her hand moved towards her crotch to try and fre herself from Mazzie's new attack.

Kagami was becomeing frantic as Mazzie pulled on her clit an dshe did the only thing she could think of, bitch slapping Mazzie across her face with one of her hands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Mazzie eagerly dug her fingers into Kagami's panties, trying to squeeze the poor girl's pearly nub into oblivion. She thought that Kagami was dead in the water, but it seemed like Kagami still had some life in her as Mazzie felt the shocking sting in her cheek as Kagami's paw smacked it.

Mazzie stopped her attack and looked at Kagami with an appalled shock across her face. "H-How dare you!" She said. "Ok, bitch! I'll just finish you off, if that's what you want!" Mazzie's other cheek flushed red as she slid away from Kagami's flailing hands and reached for her exposed panties and tried to rip them down Kagami's legs.

"Hahaha! Show your little pee pee to the crowd, you boy!" Mazzie said, talking about Kagami's clit as she mocked Kagami and laughed at her. She held the panties close to her face and took a whiff. "Eeeuugh! Smells like a nasty boy's crotch!" She said waving her hand in front of her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm

After slapping Mazzie, Kagami still squirmed on the mat as Mazzie's attack had her feeling wierd and in pain. However It seemed that her slap got Mazzie to stop attacking her clit but soon KAgami found her panties being removed causing her hands to shot to her crotch to cover her shame while she yelled out "I am not a boy!" Kagami blushed a deep red as Mazzie continued to taunt her.

Kagami was becoming quite flustered as Mazzie waved her panties in front of her face causing Kagami to get really angry and she reached up to grab her panties. "I'm going to teach you not to call me a boy" Kagami said as she would try to shove the panties into Mazzie's face to smother her with them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Mazzie was feeling quite good about herself and her taunting of Kagami. She wasn't even really trying to fight back anymore, it seemed. Mazzie laughed, she was getting ready to finish Kagami when the girl stood up quickly and shoved Kagami's panties in her face. "Thbpppp peh! Theh!" She said as she flailed and tried to rake her fingers down Kagami's chest to try and get the crazy cyclops away from her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Kagami tried to shove her panties all the way into Mazzie's mouth as she was tired of hearing her large breasted opponent call her a boy. "Choke on these" Kagami yelled out as she would try to use her other hand to punch Mazzie's right breasts hard as she could. "Just shut up and go to sleep" Kagami screamed out as she was tired of Mazzie and she was especially angry about being stripped of the panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Mazzie's nails tragically scraped down Kagami's shirt futilely and she soon felt the panties shoved into her mouth, tasting the girl's musk and trying to cough them back up. Before she could, Kagami's fist found it's way into her breast and she fell to her knees clutching her already battered boob. While she did that, she tried to cough up the panties, trying to use her free hand to pull them out of her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next