by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 am

"Stop calling me a boy." Kagami screamed out as she would try and grab Mazzie by her hair to pull her towards the center of the ring "Just lay there and take this." KAgami said as she would jump into the air and try to land butt first on Mazzie's breasts "I bet these aren't even real. I bet you just got a bra and put balloons in it." Kagami screamed out as she had never been this angry at someone before, not even when she lived on the streets did someone get her this mad.

If Kagami succeded in her butt drop she would begin to bounce on Mazzie's breasts while glaring down at her with her one eye "I'm going to pop your breasts and then we will see who has no chest."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 am

On her side, Mazzie couldn't see Kagami grab her by the hair. She yelped and fought off tears as she was pulled to the center of the ring, kicking and screaming as she was tugged. She couldn't believe this little piece of crap was doing as she pleased.

She panted and glowered up at Kagami. What are you-Hoooooof!"

Mazzie folded up as Kagami slammed into her tits. No matter how big they were, they couldn't cushion that kind of weight. She groaned out and shut her eyes as Kagami yelled and began to bounce up and down on her tits. "Shut up!" She shrieked. "My tit's are realer than yours! You're pretending to be a girl! Get the fuck off me I can feel your ding-a-ling slapping against my boobs!"

Despite her mouth that continued to run, she definitely looked like she was in intense pain. Her face was beet red and there were tears on the corners of her eyes that occasionally bounced free when Kagami bounced on her tits and shook her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:28 am

Kagami bounced up and down on Mazzie's breasts and even though she saw tears in Mazzie's eyes Kagami refused to stop, especially because Mazzie's mouth refused to stop too. "Shut up, i am not a boy." Kagami said as he would stop bouncing on Mazzie's breasts for a second to deliver a slap to the girls face "I do not have a penis and i will prove it to you."

Kagami then bounced on Mazzie's breasts one more time before hopping forward and planting her rotch on Mazzie's face "See, i am not boy. Kagami said as she rubbed her crotch on Mazzie's face to prove her point.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 am

Mazzie couldn't say much more as Kagami kept bouncing. It hurt, but considering it wasn't a punch or something else like that, it was something that could be endured for a lot longer than most assaults. But for a prideful girl like Mazzie, any attack on her boobs was amplified in some degree.

The slap stung and rereddened her face from when it had been reddened by the last slap. This was suo humiliating! She couldn't believe this shrimpy boy was having her way with Mazzie. But it went from bad to worse as kagami moved forward and rubbed her crotch n her face.

"Mmmhnnnm!" She moaned and waved her hands. Her cheeks flushed deeply at the humiliation but she was thankful that the rubbing was more humiliating than anything. She wasn't being totally smothered right now and her hands cradled her tits. Her eyes narrowed after a few moments. This bitch. I'll make sure that she's not a boy! Mazzie thought.

She opened her mouth and then tried to bite down hard on Kagami's panty covered pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 am

Kagami blushed as she rubbed her crotch against Mazzie's face "See i'm not a boy. So shut up about it." Kagami said before she was forced to let out an ear piercing scream as MAzzie bit into her crotch "Ahhhhh, let go, let go." Kagami cried out as she tried to pull her crotch away from Mazzie's face as the pain spread throughout her body.

Kagami couldn't believe the pain she fetl at the moment and as she tried to get away, Kagami reached back and punched at Mazzie's breasts in an attempt to get her big breasted opponent to release her very painful bite.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 am

Mazzie was trying to get Kagami to get away from her. When she felt Kagami try and move away, she would let go and try and shove Kagami away and roll off to get some distance away from the crazy girl. She got to her hands and knees and bent over. She tried to pant and spit a bit. The cottony taste in her mouth as well as the faint taste of the girl's sex made her wretch. Though, she had to admit that she was overdramatic and excessive with it.

"How'd you like your blowjob, asshole?" Mazzie said with a half-hearted smirk as she rubbed her sore breasts. She was still in quite a bit of pain. "Sorry if this is your first time with a lady, little boy, but I bite." She couldn't help it now. She saw how much it got under Kagami's skin being called a boy. She couldn't stop if she wanted to at this point. Even though she also figured that Kagami was probably more sexually active than Mazzie as well. She had no right to tease her in any regard but she just couldn't help it. She wished she could make Kyoko this mad. But her thoughts, for once, weren't on her big titted-rival. Right now, she was definitely only thinking about Kagami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 am

Kagami was easily pushed away from Mazzie and as the girl rolled away, all Kagami did was rub her crotch t otry and make the pain go away. "I told you i am not a boy." Kagami said weakly as she tried to soothe the pain between her legs. "Just because my breasts are real doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch." Kagami said as she began to sit up.

Kagami looked over at Mazzie as she sat up and she glared at her while she tried to stand up "I'm going to make you regret teasing me." Kagami said as she stumbled backwards after standing up "And i'm going to make you regret biting my crotch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 am

"What tits!?" Mazzie screamed back at Kagami. "Just looking at you is a constant insult to a real girl with REAL tits like me!" She snapped. Yelling at Kagami made her start to feel better and she stood up as well, keeping one hand on her boobs and balling her other hand into a fist.

"I'll make you regret insulting all of womankind by pretending to BE one of us!" She shouted and charged sloppily at Kagami, looking to slam her tits into Kagami's face and knock her back down to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 am

Kagami was still sore from the viscious bite to her crotch so as Mazzie yelled at her all Kagami could do was stand there and yell back "I TOLD YOU I AM NOT A BOY." Kagami screamed out before she saw Mazzie running at her with her fist clenched. Kagami closed her eyes and braced herself for the oncoming punch but what actually hit her took her by surprise.

Kagami fell down to the mat as Mazzie's giant breasts slammed into her face knocking Kagami silly as well as nearly knocking her out. Kagami just lay on the mat with her eyes closed as the devasting hit seemed to have dazed the girl.

Last edited by 407 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Mazzie slammed her tits into Kagami and knocked the girl down. She spun around and looked down at Kagami as she writhed. "Fucking, boy..." She growled. She lifted up her foot so she could stomp between Kagami's legs. "Here! I'll make you a girl again!" She said as she tried to grind her heel into Kagami's crotch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next