by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unexpected Help (For Cirno) - Page 7 Empty Re: Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

"Mn.." Heather would let out as Yuriko told her to think about it, which she would indeed start to. As the girl continued to talk about Gatt though, Heather would listen intently, nodding her head at what the girl was saying. She would take it all in, taking a deep breath as she kept her arms hugged to herself as she had them before.

"That makes sense...It all makes sense..I'll just have to work on that myself I guess. Trying to surpress how much I hate her.." Heather would let out, scratching the back of her head a bit as she looked over at Yuriko. "It might take some time but..I'm sure I'll be able to do that....thank you"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

" For now, we have the time we need. " She would walk back over to Heather. " So that means you'll be under my wing for the time being, heh. " She would adjust the glasses on the bridge of her nose, looking up at the woman infront of her. " If you have to think about something, think about how much you can humiliate her like this, rather then just hating her, it'll create a better position for you in the fight. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"Ah heh..Yeah I guess so huh." Heather would let out as Yuriko walked over to her, saying what she did. As she would talk about thinking about humiliating Gatt, Heather couldn't help but have a slight grin on her face. "Heh..well I am good at that." She would say, letting out a little laugh before she would look intently at Yuriko who was now right in front of her.

".....Well....since..we're here...I-I...really could use...help with what I mentioned earlier...J-just a little though! Trying to...improve in everything I can.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Heather's last words actually made Yuriko start to giggle loudly like a schoolgirl, waving her hand at Heather as if trying to say that she was sorry for giggling, and soon enough she stopped doing so. " Heather, you want me? " She would say in a rather teasing tone of voice, though soon enough she started to undo her coat and once it opened her breasts bounce forth, showing that despite her delicate frame, she had quite a big chest on her, she was only wearing a loose white shirt underneath her coat, gently bringing the coat from her body and holding it with one arm against her side.

" I don't mind.. It might make us closer! " She just couldn't help teasing Heather now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ah-Kh.." Heather would say, crossing her arms again as she looked away as Yuriko would start to giggle at her words. Soon though, she would hear Yuriko respond, her words causing Heather to blush deeply. "Haah?? Th-that's not.." Heather would let out, stumbling over her words before she would see the girl start to undo her jacket before finally revealing her surprisingly quite large breasts, held by the loose white shirt that the girl was wearing.

Hearing her next words, Heather would quickly avert her eyes, her blush deeper than ever. "A-aah..w-well I..Haah o-on second thought maybe th-this isn't...I-I mean.." Heather would let out, stuttering even more as she couldn't think of what to say.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm

" We can do this in two ways. " She would throw her jacket over the turnbuckle and move back to Heather, pressing against her and giving her a teasing wink. " We can do an actual hentai fight, where we try to dominate eachother in numerous holds I can make you accustomed to, or we can take each position slow.. " She would then, as if it was nothing, remove her shirt from her body, showing off her large naked breasts to Heather. " We're alone so nothing to be ashamed of. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hah..." Heather would let out as Yuriko pressed against her like she did, her teasing wink embarrassing her further before she would start talking about what they could do. "W-well I--Haah!??" Heather would let out before Yuriko would remove her shirt, exposing her nude breasts to her, causing Heather to widen her eyes.

"Wh-what are you..." Heather would let out before she would try to calm herself as much as she could. "A-aahh...w...well...n..no point in taking it slow.." Heather would let out, incredibly flustered as she kept trying not to pay attention to the girl's large breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

" Well then,get ready. We won't stop until you show that you won't get easily flustered! " With that, she began to undo the buttons of her pants, sliding them down her smooth thighs and down to her ankles to step out of them. She kicks them out of the ring, standing in only her black lacey panties and puffed out her chest towards Heather. " Come on Heather.. Show me your erotic skills. I will... " She then bend over, one hand on her own lower back, posing infront of Heather as her cleavage was on full display now. " Make you moan for me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"Egh...o..ok.." Heather would let out at her words before Yuriko would start to unbutton her pants, kicking them off and leaving her in just her black lacey panties. The suddenness of it all was flustering Heather quite a bit before the girl would bend over with quite the seductive pose. "Gh...I-I'll show you..." She would let out, reluctantly removing her coat though too reluctant to remove her bikini top or baggy pants.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 pm

" Then show me, Heather. " She would give one last wink before she got into her stance, licking her own lips. " It's been a while for me.. Though I am sure I can make you moan for me.. " She giggled softly, then noticing that Heather wasn't going to take off more clothes. " Are you afraid? It's just us, you know.. I'd like to see what your entire body looks like.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next