by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 12 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

The slender girl was panting to catch some air as Cougra finally stopped her tickling on her feet. Nel looked kinda helpless in her current state as she only nod weakly to her reply her words. She could felt her small body started to get hot again from the teasing. As she watched the cat girl's eyes shinning as she talked about her mischievous side, Nel would stare at her for a while, looking a bit exhausted.

"As long... as it's not... tickling... I guess," she'd say, smiling weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 am

Cougra would be delighted that Nel accepted her demonstration and said, "Great! Well, there are times when I have another girl at my mercy that I play a GROWLING, MAD dog that is trying to bite the other girl's toes off." She would show a mean nasty look on her face to go with her words, but she would clear her throat and smiled again to continue. "But I'm not really trying to bite any girl's toes off mind you, I'm just only playing around. Here, let me show you." And with that, the cat girl would slowly grab the left foot to bring it up to her lips. She would glance at Nel with a mischievous smile before she slowly got her teeth on the other girl's toes. From there, she would softly bite the big toe and growl cutely like a dog as she tugged and chewed on it (not too hard so it won't hurt Nel too much).

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 am

As she heard Cougra's explanation, Nel could feel her body shuddering a little from excitement from looking at her mean face. The slender girl would calmly watch as the cat girl lifted her foot and began to bite her toe softly. She'd grimace a bit at first until she felt that it actually didn't really hurt.

"Nnngg..." she would let out a soft moan, while looking at Cougra who's still biting her toe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am

After 30 more seconds, Cougra would release Nel's big toe from her teeth and said, "Ahh, you like it? Well, you're in luck, I'm going to do the same with your other toes!" Chuckling, she would try to fit two more toes of Nel's left foot into her mouth and did the same soft biting on them while chewing and tugging on them just a little hard. She would still growl cutely at the same time to give off the sense of pretending to be a dog. This was becoming all fun for Cougra and hoped that in the end, she'll get some payback and make Nel climax so they'll be even.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 am

Nel continued to moan softly as Cougra began to bite her other toes. She would squirm a little when she felt that her biting was a bit too hard. The slender girl started to suck on her own index finger again while moaning and squirming from the cat girl's treatment. Her arousal was starting to overcome her senses, but she would let Cougra to have her way with her for a bit longer.

"Nngg... mmm..." she'd occasionally let out softly as her eyes began to close little by little as a result of the pleasure she's receiving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 pm

After finishing with the left foot, Cougra would move on to Nel's right bare foot to do the same treatment. Only this time, she would try stuffing in two or three toes at a time and start to bite and chew on them just a teeny bit harder than before. She would tug on them and felt those toes sliding along her teeth back and forth. The cat girl then said playfully, "Are you enjoying this, Nelly? I can see that you are, you enjoy having this kind of treatment on your feet."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

As Cougra switched to her right foot and gave it a similar treatment, Nel continued to moan and squirm a little. As the cat girl asked her question, she'd look at her with a faint smile. It did feel good, although a little awkward since she never experienced something like this before.

"Yes... although it's kind of new to me..." she'd say, panting a bit.

Nel would spread her legs a little, showing Cougra her own wet womanhood, as if she's inviting her to go for the finish. The slender girl wasn't sure how much longer she could take the cat girl's teasing at this rate. She would suck her own finger in such a sensual way and looked at Cougra with a naughty expression.

"If you're already satisfied with the appetizers, the main course is already waiting... Cougra-san..." she'd say while licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Seeing Nel's womanhood, Cougra would give off some last few bites on each of the girl's toes before setting both bare feet down. She would lick her lips and teeth as she said, "Yes, the main course. Oh, how could I have forgotten that." Then there was another shine in her eyes as if another idea popped in her mind. "But sometimes I don't want to eat alone with the main course, so..." The cat girl would stick her fingers inside that womanhood to get her fingers wet before spreading them all over Nel's right foot. From there, she would playfully push that right foot back so that Nel could suck on her own toes. "I'd like you to join me on this one." Once Nel started sucking on her bare toes, Cougra would start licking out that womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Nel would moan softly as she felt the cat girl stuck her fingers inside her womanhood. Her eyes widened a bit at what Cougra would do next as the cat girl made her own foot wet and pushed it towards her. The slender girl would hesitated a bit, but decided to go along with Cougra's kinkiness and began to suck her own toes. As the cat girl started to lick her wet pussy, Nel moaned from the pleasure she received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Cougra would look up at Nel who was sucking her toes and said, "That's it, Nel, that's it. Keep sucking those little piggies!" She would get back to licking out the other girl's womanhood and used her fingers to start spreading the wetness around so she could also lick at the sides of her legs. The cat girl continued to lick as she would do what Nel did and stuck her two index fingers a little deep in that womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next