Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, CyanDimitrik, Daaharu, Edmund, JimmyRussler, LARIATO, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, Teesta, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Back to Basics (for Kaz)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Back to Basics (for Kaz)

Post by TaliZorah on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Talia was a little off balance after she kicked at air. So when Kido stepped forward and threw his fist at her only to stop it, the girl fell over backwards to avoid it. In hindsight she knew Kido wouldn't have punched her of course. But the sudden motion caught her off guard so she fell backwards to the floor. "Oof," she groaned as she landed on her ass. After a moment, she laughed and leaned up. "That was quick," she complimented.

After getting up she rubbed her sore butt and smiled at Kido. "So it's more about reflex than anything else?" she asked as she tried to picture the action in her head. It was simple enough, but she wasn't sure how much warning she'd need to pull it off.

Talia, Sandra

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to Basics (for Kaz)

Post by kaz on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

"Ah," Kido would let out as he watched Talia fell backwards even though he didn't hit her. He was about to help her stand but apparently she could get up by herself.

"Err no, not really..." he'd reply to both her compliment and question at the same time. "Reflex alone isn't enough. You also need to read your opponent's movements, and time yours according to theirs. And umm..."

He would pause for a bit, trying to think how to explain the next parts as he gazed at the gym's ceiling again. It's the boy's habit to look up whenever he's thinking over something, although his expression might make it looks like he's daydreaming or something.

"Another thing is... " he'd began again to speak after a while. " can't use the same technique to counter everything. That should be obvious, I guess... As you get into more fights your instincts will eventually become sharper."

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Full roster list and terms (please read here first before asking for/accepting a thread).

Extras: Vibrant Vixens

If I'm not replying for a while, I might be taking a hiatus, or quit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top