by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nyx arives.(open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nyx arives.(open) Empty Nyx arives.(open)

Post by darktower1408 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 am

Nyx had finaly made it to the afw building with all her bag's in tow.She was wearing a coton black and red striped long sleved shirt to match her hair and skinny jeans but never realy wore a bra because she found them uncomfortable.She had one of those inbetween sizes problems were no one seemed to ever sell her size.She was somwere over c but not realy that far and so d cups were too big but c ups were too small.She looked at the admitance letter.It had taken her a bit longer to read because of her dificulty with english spelling but she surmized after working it out that the manager of the building whole heartedly welcomed her and a building apartment was being aranged to erase any traveling isues.She also noticed it was hand writen wich made her think of him as a conciderate person who actualy took time to put in the personal touches that made the recipiant feel all the more welcomed.She thought"The manager seems like a pretty nice guy....Maby hes a she......I probably should have asked if jeffry was alowed but I guss I could ask when I meat him,um or her.....If not then I could always send him back home...I guss.."She was verry atached to her pet iguana and didnt want to be seporated frome little Jeffry.But she figured the manager would probably understand.And so overloaded with all the stuff she couldent leave at home,And there was alot,she went out through the building in serch of her room,and posibly some sort of cart for all her brief cases ad back packs,oh and Jeffry's cage.

darktower1408

Back to top Go down

Nyx arives.(open) Empty Re: Nyx arives.(open)

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

-Inside the building was a young lady down at the lobby getting some candy out of one the various machines, she herself was a brunette her hair extending down to her shoulder blades her eyes were a dull green, her clothing consisted of a worn red T shirt and some cut off blue jean shorts showing off her tanned and well toned legs when ever she took a step her D bust would jiggle slightly, she turned in time to see a new girl coming in, she approched her- Howdy, are you a new girl around here?

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower1408 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Nyx was in a hurry to find her apartment when sudenly she herd someone call out to her.She turned to the girl who she mentaly judged to be strikingly atractive."Yes"she said"um....were are the apartments?im sort of lost"nyx then made what she thought to be a cute but clueless face.She didnt like to play dumb but she realy was lost and she found people tended to be a bit helpfull or atleast in some cases show there true colores when faced with a clueless person.This was usualy how she figured freind frome foe and in most cases got what she was after.

Last edited by 10329 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

darktower1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:05 pm

-The young lady looked at her with a friendly smile on her face- Well you lucked out lady, you are here at the apartments -while talking she opened up the bag of MnMs- You want some? And cool iguana.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower1408 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 pm

"oh yes please"she said returning the frendly smile"id never turn down chokolate.heheheh"and then she suddenly remembers that all of her hands are full and shes still weaghed down with several kinds of backpacks....and the cage.
"thanks his names jeffry"she responded to the comment about her pet iguana"um...you wouldent happen to know if they alow pets here would you?"She asked now turning off the clueless face but still being frendly.

darktower1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Eh,I myself am not too sure I dont have any pets to begin with, do you want some help with those bags girl?

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower1408 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am

"Um....No thanks if I try shifting the weaght now it will all just tople over"she said with an air of uncertanty.At that moment a very important strap had decided to give way and the whole colection of bags and laptop cases and specialty bags for all sorts of electronics,oh and the toaster,came down and buried nyx."ok maaaaby one or two...."she said frome under the heap.

Last edited by 10329 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

darktower1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

-The girl made a slight giggle before scooping up a backpack and a black bag, hoisting them the backpack of course on her back and the bag on her shoulder, she also tried pulling her out of the pile of various bags- So are you a new wrestler here and in that case may I ask what kind?

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower1408 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Nyx gets up out of the pile"ow..."she said even though it didnt reall hurt much"thanks yes I am a new wrestler"Picks up the rest and leads the way to her apartment.She atleats knew the number."um....I think im set for hentai matches....that sort of thing"Goes into the apartment and unloadsand emediately lets jeffry run loose.Or atleast opened the cage while he stayed were he was...."Thanks for the help"she said"you still offering the m'n m's?"

darktower1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Hentai eh?...-she smiled and felt a slight shiver in sudden excitement as she walked with her to the apartment she pulled the candy out of her pocket- Yeah you can have some more

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next