Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oih, eh, feels a little bit like sitting on a washing machine."
Amaya suddenly had the surge to say something again instead of just giving away grunting voices. Ina was squirming around and hindered her to score a pin on her, but that was not really important now. She was out to impress the good(?) people of AFW of her sincerity to work in this profession even though she was not really happy about it.

It was quite exhausting to hold a girl down this way with the available power of someone like Amaya, so she would try to raise the body of her opponent a bit instead of pressing her down in the hope that she would get her shoulders on the ground this way.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

Unlike Amaya, Ina wasn't one to talk in a fight unless flustered into it, though she was getting pretty close to that point. Stupid mom putting me in a stupid bed wrestling match! She thought bitterly. I'm so kicking her ass next time we spar! Not that Ina won any of their fights to begin with.

As Ina squirmed about she felt her body starting to rise from the bed. What the-! Damn, this girl was smarter than Ina thought. She couldn't keep struggling will being lifted. Unfortunately, she was able to do anything about it and was helpless to stop her. Goddammit!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:33 pm

The good news did not end in this match for the little Japanese girl. First she had been struggling and trying to get even a slight connection to being a wrestler all of a sudden. But then, things began to turn around and she found herself able to care for herself with good and hard work, even if it was in a bed wrestling with another girl. And even a measure of success when she had lifted her opponent from the sheets with her hands and arms around the waist of the other girl so that she could arrange her for a pin.

So the referee would come in and let her hand hit the sheet for a one while the former meiko just kept her tactic going.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm

"Gh..." This was just frustrating now. She knew she was caught now. The referee had already came in and started counting. Dammit, this was just a bad match for her. Still, if she was going down, she'd go down fighting. As little as she could move in the pin, she still tried to squirm her way out stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

At first the Japanese was really stunned. Should it be that she was even able to win this? She was feeling more and more positive about it, if there only had not been another person in that bed which probably was not ok with the ending she had intended.

"Eh...ey!"
Even wrapped up good, Ina did refuse to just lay there and squirmed tirelessly in her grip. A better wrestler or stronger person could have probably pulled through anyway, but with the mainly of pudding composed arm strength she was not able to hold long on the match and felt herself letting go of the grip she had thought secure again while she was huffing and puffing already.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 am

Come on, let go already. For all Ina's struggling, she was wearing out fast. She didn't even know if she could counter once she was out, if she got out. She only had enough energy to keep going for a few more seconds. She could feel Amaya's grip loosening. Hopefully she could just keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 am

Like a recently felled tree, Amaya was pressed and sliding sideward with Ina still in her grasp when she finally could not hold her opponent up any longer. She huffed and puffed really hard after hitting the sheets with Ina partly on top of her while she was totally pumped out from a feat that had drawn most of the endurance of the small kawaii.

Her hands lightly flailed around to drag her out from under the body of the other kawaii, but she soon realized that it was useless but still continued to give a fighting impression and show that she would not give up early.
"...Ahn..."
She moaned while one of her legs kicked aimlessly in the air for the same reason

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3