by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 am

"Ah..y-yeah really." Heather would say in response to her, letting go of her arms as she would cross her's hugging her arms to her body as she looked back at Shiori. Seeing the sad expression she had leave her face, Heather felt quite a bit relieved, but now there they were still standing naked as Shiori would walk towards her, causing her to blush more before the girl would start talking.

"Ahhh..w..well it's fine." Heather would say, letting out a sigh as the shower water poured down onto the two of them. "I...I'm not the best with that either so...you aren't the only one." Heather would let out, looking around a bit as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 am

"Ahh, I see," Shiori replied with a smile before giving Heather a gentle hug for a couple of seconds and let her go. "Thank you, Heather-chan."

Shiori was glad that Heather didn't feel too bothered from her attitude. Seeing the younger girl flustered like this somehow made Shiori reminded of someone. Someone she's been longing to meet. How long has it been? 6 years? She'd unconsciously let out a sigh.

"Say, Heather-chan?" she asked with a kind smile. "Do you mind, washing my back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 am

"y..yeah yeah..." Heather would let out at the girl's words after she would give her the gentle hug. Feeling the girl's naked body press against her's, her blush would still remain quite visible before she would release her hug, causing Heather to clear her throat, trying to shake the embarrassment from her as she did.

Though as she heard Shiori's next words, she would look back at her, blinking a few times before crossing her arms. "I-I guess I..don't mind...Wouldn't hurt..I-I guess.." Heather would let out, averting her look as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 am

"Good!" Shiori said with a delighted smile and began to turn around, showing her back to Heather.

The dark haired girl took the soap and began to wash her front while humming. As she rubbed her own breasts, Shiori would let out a couple of soft moans, as if she's really enjoying the shower time.

"You know..." she began to speak in a rather soft voice. "I spent most of my school years by myself... No one really talked to me, not that I mind them too much. It just the way they looked at me that annoyed me the most..."

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 am

Heather would let out a little sigh, shaking her head and laughing to herself a bit as the girl turned and showed her back to her. She would grab another of the soaps, staring at it for a second before she would start rubbing it on the girl's back, starting to wash her back as she asked.

She would hear the girl's soft moans, causing her blush that was just starting to fade reappear again, causing her to bite her lip a bit in flustered embarrassment. "...Can tell you're enjoying this quite a bit.." Heather would let out before she would hear the girl starting to talk, blinking her eyes in surprise of what she was saying.

She would stop her rubbing, staring at the back of the girl's head a bit as she tried to think of what to say. She thought of mentioning about her own past, to make her feel a little better, but would decide not to, shaking her head as she would open her mouth, thinking of what to say. "A-ah...I'm..sorry to hear that..that's no good."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 am

As Heather started to washed her back, Shiori let out a few more soft moans. She only responded to her comment with a chuckle, and another moan. She felt Heather stopped rubbing her back and wondered if her story had damped the mood.

"Well, it's alright," she'd say. "There were some good times too..." Shiori paused a bit before glancing at Heather over her shoulder.

"How long have you been in AFW,Heather-chan?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 am

Heather would continue staring at Shiori, trying to come up with some sort of way to make her feel better, but with what she was saying it seemed like she didn't need it as much as Heather thought. As the girl suddenly asked her a question, glancing back at her, she would shake her head, trying to let out a little laugh to fix her own mood as she would think for a second.

"U-uhhmm...like a year or so..around there. It's been something." Heather would say, thinking of all the stuff she's been through in her time in AFW, shrugging her shoulders a bit as she did. "Love this place...most of the time."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 am

"Ah, I see," Shirori said before she turned away to face Heather once again, letting the shower washed off the soaps from her body. "Actually I'm looking for someone," she said. "A boy. I wonder if you've ever met him?"

"He was about as tall as me, I think," she'd begin describing. "Thin figure, short black hair... hmm... oh, and he's usually have this dry look on his face, as if he doesn't care about anything else around him." Her tone seemed to give a hint of a slight excitement as she described the person he's looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 am

"Looking for a boy?" Heather would let out, scratching her head a bit at the girl's words. She would shrug her shoulders, letting out a sigh as the girl asked what she did.

"...Doesn't ring a bell..though to be honest I don't remember much of the guys around here..I'm mostly in Friction only, regardless of what some people might think." Heather would say, shaking her head. "So, sorry, I don't know much of the guys that wrestle here." The excitement in the girl's voice as she described the boy bothered her a bit for some reason, but she would shrug that off, responding in kind.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 am

"Ah, I see. That's fine," she said with a kind smile.

Shiori felt a bit disappointed. But she wouldn't let it show since Heather was being nice and all. She thought that eventually she'd meet with the boy she's looking for if he's really in AFW like she heard. Shiori would then moved closer to Heather and gave stared at her for a while. The dark haired girl would then put her hands over her shoulders.

"Well, what about I'm washing your back now?" she'd ask. "I can do the whole body too if you want~" she added with a playful wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next