by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz) Empty 'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Three days removed from her match with Shiori, Heather still couldnt get it out of her head. The only person she's ever remembered treating her anywhere close to that was her friend Cecilia, and not even she made her feel so little like Shiori did. The girl really treated her like she was her big sister in superiority terms, and Heather hated the thought.

Letting out a sigh, she would find herself in the shower room of the Friction facilities in the late hours, thinking she'd be by herself. Entering the room, naked, it would seem that she would be right, it being completely empty.

Letting out a long sigh, she would turn on the hot water, letting it run down her body as she would close her eyes, relaxing herself, letting it fall down her head before leaning back and letting the water pour onto her chest, completely in her own trance like moment, relaxing her mind.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz) Empty Re: 'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 am

"Ahh, it's already this late" Shiori said with a rather tired expression as she was walking to the shower room in the Friction facilities.

The dark haired girl had just finished her training and decided to take a quick shower before she's heading home. Ever since the match against Heather a three days ago, things had been quite boring for her. She haven't seen her "little sister" ever since, and still having no clue about her former kouhai's whereabout. She let out a little sigh as she was walking until eyes suddenly caught something.

It was Heather. She almost couldn't believe it. It seemed that her "little sister" was also going to the shower. Shiori initially wanted to ran at Heather and hug her but then she had another idea. She let Heather entered the shower room before sneaking in behind her. After she took off her clothes inside, Shiori walked carefully so Heather wouldn't notice her presence. As Heather was taking her shower, Shiori would walked behind her, and gave her a gentle hug from behind.

"Heather-chan~" she would say playfully. "I missed you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 am

"Haaaah.." Heather would let out a long relaxed sigh, taking in the warmth of the hot shower water pouring down her body. It was that sort of thing that hit the spot. She was stressing herself out way too much recently, dwelling on her quest for the title and her big match against the champion that was still months away. Times like these really helped her out.

Though, it seemed that that time to herself wasn't going to last for very much longer. Heather, completely lost in relaxation and the sound of the running water, had no idea that Shiori had entered the room behind her and was sneaking up on her. She would arch her body a bit, running her hands through her long dark purple hair before suddenly she would feel someone's arms wrap around her body.

"Hah!?" Heather would say, jumping up as she was startled by the feeling, her eyes shooting open as she would quickly turn to see who it was, though when she heard the voice, she immediately knew, remembering that voice from three days ago. "Sh-Shiori?? A-aaah I-If y-you want some privacy I-I think I'm done here s-so I can get out of your way!" Heather would say, stumbling over her words as her face would light up red, saying what she did although the room was quite a large one, fit for many to share.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 am

"No no no," Shiori said in her playful manner as she tightened her hug a little so Heather wouldn't break free. "I don't want privacy, I want to be with you, Heather-chan~"

Shiori giggled at her little sister's embarrassment as Heather stammered her speech and her face became red after she hugged her. The dark haired girl would slowly moved one of her hands upwards, reaching for Heather's breasts and began to rub them gently.

"Or could it be that you don't want to be with me?" she asked before giving Heather's neck a teasing flick with her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 am

"Gh.." Heather would let out as she felt Shiori tighten the hug she had on her. She could tell the girl wanted her to stay there, and Heather knew quite well what she wanted after the experience she had with her in the ring as the girl claimed her as her 'little sister'.

"Eh..w-well.." Heather would let out, thinking of what to say before she would feel the girl's hand move up to her breasts, starting to rub at them. Heather would let out a little moan before she would bite her lip, trying to hold it in as the water continued to pour down on her.

"Haah...That's..well.." Heather had no clue why she was having difficulty answering the girl, though her rubbing at her breasts, giving her that familiar pleasure might have a bit to do with it. She would feel the girl's teasing flick with her tongue on her neck, causing her to let out a little groan as she shifted around in the girl's grasp a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 am

"Hmm? What was that?" Shiori purred in her ear, as if she wanted to confirm Heather's answer.

Shiori chuckled as Heather groaned from her lick and continued to massage her breasts with one hand. She would also gave her little sister another teasing lick or two at her neck and played with her nipples a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 am

"Guugh.." Heather would let out at Shiori's words, shaking her head as she felt her licking at her neck even more. She would feel the girl starting to play with her nipples, causing another moan to escape from her mouth as she shut her eyes tightly, hanging her head down as she did.

"Kh..f-forget it...j-just stoop!" Heather would let out, her blush growing deeper as she spoke. The pleasure was quite nice, she couldn't deny, but she tried to convince herself that she didn't want it, not wanting to let the girl take advantage of her yet again. She would pull her hands up, trying to grab at Shiori's wrists and pull her arms away, attempting to slip out of her grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 am

Hearing her words, Shiori would let her go and looked at her with a rather sad expression. The dark haired girl didn't say anything for a while as she stared right to Heather's face.

"Aw, I guess you don't like me after all, huh?" she'd asked. Her tone was calm, but her gaze gave a slight hint of loneliness. "That's fine," she'd said after a short pause. "Sorry to bother you."

With that Shiori began to step away from Heather and turned away, as if she's going to leave the shower room.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 am

Heather would let out a sigh of relief as Shiori let go of her, trying to take her time to take a breather before she would turn to the girl. She was planning on taking her down and paying her back for what she did to her in the ring, but seeing the expression on the girl's face would stop her in her tracks.

"Ah..." Heather would let out, seeing the sad expression she had before she would hear her words. "Th..that's not.." Heather would let out, though not knowing what to say as she saw her lonely looking gaze. "Kh..you can't be serious...what the hell..
"
Heather would think to herself, unable to stop herself from feeling bad for her. It reminded her of how she herself was feeling when she went to move back with her friend Cecilia. Clicking her tongue, she would reach out and grab the girl's arm as she went to walk away.

"Ah w-wait hold on...." She would let out before fishing around for what to say for a second. "Eh..you...aah...a-aren't bothering me. So stop with that look...I...didn't say all that.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 am

Shiori let out a sigh as she's facing backwards from Heather and began to take a step to leave the shower room. She was thinking to dry herself before heading home to have some rest, dissapointed at Heather's rejection. Suddenly Heather called her and she turned around to the call.

"Really, Heather-chan?" she asked as her kind smile returned to her face.

The dark haired girl would slowly walk towards Heather until they were close again. She just stood there for a while without making a move towards Heather, letting the shower washed her body.

"Sorry, sometimes I can be a little pushy," she began to speak, smiling faintly. "I don't really know how to interact with other people properly, and you're just so adorable I can't resist myself..."

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next