by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7) Empty Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 pm

AFW Ranked Match #7 Cecilia Northman vs #5 Heather Sunderland
Falls Count Anywhere - Anything Goes!

[align=center:3tgupjk6]Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7) YrUA4.png[/align:3tgupjk6]

Sitting backstage in the locker room on one of the benches, Heather would be staring down at the ground, thinking deeply about the match. After making her case out there in the ring in front of Gatt, she knew she had to hold her ground as much as she could. This was the time that it really mattered and she had to look as good as she possibly could before Avalanche would come up.

"Haah..Cecilia..your timing sucks.." She would say jokingly as she would let out a little laugh, looking at herself in the mirror a bit. She was dressed already in her usual attire, her black bikini top with her dark purple coat and black baggy pants. Taking a deep breath, she would stand up, stretching out her legs a bit as she did. "...Alright..let's do this..." Heather would say to herself, nodding her head before she would make her way out of the locker room.

Millions of thoughts were running through her head as she made her way to the curtains, knowing how important this matchup was. Cecilia was her friend, but she was planning on doing whatever she could to stop her from taking her spot on the rankings. It was absolutely necessary that Heather remain strong, and this wasn't a road block that she was willing to accept. Finally, one of the crew members would give her her cue, the intro to her theme beginning to play.

Soon, "For The Heart I Once Held" by Nightwish would begin to play as the lights would turn a blue tint. Heather would step out onto the stage area, surrounded by the green laser lights that shot out from the entrance. She was met with quite the reaction, the cheers growing louder than the boos as she made her way down the ring. Her heart was beating incredibly fast and as that ring grew closer, she would take in a little gulp, sliding underneath the bottom rope.

Closing her eyes a bit, she would go over to the corner, resting her forehead on it for a few seconds as she tried to pump herself up. Finally, she would step back and look down at the entrance, awaiting the arrival of Cecilia

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7) Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Cecilia hadn't been home in quite a few days, and hadn't seen Heather for over a week now....but she had been looking forward to this match for almost a year now. As long as she had know Heather it seemed as she would have wanted to fight Heather. And now was finally the time for them to settle it in the ring, for even though they were the closest of friends that they were. There was nothing that stopped them from going all out on each other, and Cecilia knew that well enough.

Cecilia stood in her locker room and waited for her cue to start heading down, she was wearing her new usual ring attire. The black and red wrestling attire that had been made by her other friend Adrian Kytes.Beside her laid on the bench to the Hardcore Queen's right, The Hardcore Title that she would carry proudly down to the ring. With her new theme and attire and belt...everything was set for tonight, the night when she would face off against one of her greatest rivals in an official match.

Cecilia didn't just have those things, she had gotten a fair share of other souvenirs to bring down to this match, bruises cuts over a few places on her body. Cecilia was a fast healer but there was still clear signs that she had been in one hell of a match not too long ago, just 3 days ago she faced off against Raiye in their first official match, and not more than 2 days after they had brawled in a bar, these two events had left Cecilia with more than her fair share of bruises.

Cecilia soon enough heard Heather's music end and it was her turn to step up. She grabbed her belt and swung it over her shoulder, moving out of the locker room and began to walk down the hallway until she reached the curtains, she waited a few seconds for everything to get ready for her. Cecilia's heart was pounding and sweat was already starting to fall down her forehead, her breathing was getting intense and she could hear nothing but the screams by the crowd. Her fingers tightened around her belt as the arena began to darken.

A dim light began to shine on the ramp, drenching it in a red flare, a fire red that seemed like the light of a wild fire. Cecilia then stepped out onto the ramp and out of the speakers came [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69DASLTHzA&feature=youtu.be:1ki85hy6]Her new entrance theme[/url:1ki85hy6] Cecilia was met with a loud cheer from the fans, who always welcomed their Hardcore Queen with their love. Cecilia began to walk down the ramp and upon reaching the ring she would slide into it, the light followed her until she stepped into the ring and raised the belt high up into the air. Pyrotechnics went off everywhere and the entire arena was drenched in the fire red color, before it faded slowly...until it finally disappeared.

Cecilia walked up to Heather, putting her Hardcore title over her shoulder again, as she stepped up to her friend and rival. " Looks like the time as finally come Heather. Don't let me down okay, let's have the best match ever."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7) Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #5: Heather (#5) vs Cecilia (#7)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Heather would stand in wait for Cecilia as the girl's theme started to play. She would watch the light show that accompanied her good friend down the ring and would hear the resounding cheer from the audience in reaction to her arrival. If there was one big difference in their entrance, that was what it was. Crossing her arms, she would watch as Cecilia made her way down the ring, sliding in. Seeing her raise her belt in the air, accompanied by the pyrotechnics, Heather would narrow her eyes, knowing that this was it, the official match between the two that they both were waiting for.

As Cecilia stepped up to her, Heather would eye the girl's belt on her shoulder. It was that that was an indication of something that Cecilia had accomplished that Heather was still pushing herself for. Even if it wasn't the main gold, it was still gold, and in a sense it was giving an air as if Cecilia was better than her, just from that. Heather would clench her fists a bit with her arms still crossed. This was her chance to set that straight. If she could beat her here, that belt wouldn't matter in the difference between the two, Heather could prove herself in that way that she's been trying for her whole time in AFW.

"I should say the same to you...though you leaving me alone for as long as you did..you DO remember why I came back to your place in the first place right??" Heather would let out, getting slightly worked up before she would calm herself. "But..it's whatever...Trust me, I won't be letting you down. I'm going to give you the toughest match you've ever been in. I can't lose tonight Cecilia.." Heather would say, her eyes glaring deeply into Cecilia's.

As good friends they were, Heather was purely seeing Cecilia now in the sense of the rivalry that the two have had from the start. Even if now they see eye-to-eye, Heather wasn't about to let that get in the way of trying to tear into the girl tonight. The match being falls count anywhere, anything goes, there was nothing holding either of the girls back.

"Just don't say I didn't warn you.." Heather would let out before stepping back a bit to get her hands up, waiting for the bell to ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm

The Ref-girl stepped in beside Cecilia and took the champions belt, Cecilia's eyes didn't leave Heather though and all she was focused on was her rival. There was nothing else in the world at the moment, than her and Heather and nothing else mattered. Cecilia would smile a bit as she heard what Heather asked and it forced Cecilia to take a step closer towards her friend.

Cecilia would lean in and press her wounded forehead down against Heather's, Cecilia's forehead was red hot and one could feel how blood was pumping around there, it was clear the she wasn't fully healed since her fight with Raiye, but that didn't stop Cecilia, she was feeling better than ever now that she was facing Heather in a real match. And there was nothing that would stand in her way of doing it.

Cecilia would look deeply into Heather's eyes, " Sorry Heats...But I was wrapped up in my own things...I did also think that the reason you told me that you came to my place was because you didn't have any place to stay...not the real reason but wasn't that the given one." Cecilia said as she grinned a bit at Heather.

When she heard what Heather said about not loosing and that she would be getting her toughest match tonight. Cecilia nodded a bit, she would press up a bit closer towards Heather so that their bodies were pressing against each other, with their chests pushing against one another. Cecilia would then say " Right back at you Heats. I'm winning tonight no matter what, I mean you are facing the Hardcore Champion, in a fall counts anywhere match....If I lose here it won't look good." Cecilia said a bit jokingly as she then took a step back from Heather.

Cecilia would watch as Heather stepped back and said what she said, Cecilia answered with " You didn't warn me though, I was the one who asked you to bring your best and you agreed....damn Heather, look what happens when you try to speak all cool like. " Cecilia teased Heather a bit, before she closed her eyes, and when she opened them they were glaring at Heather and a sly grin appeared on Cecilia's lips. She raised her arms up, offering Heather a test of strength, she was quite familiar with the ways that Heather usually countered it, and she knew that heather rarely backed down from a challenge, especially not in front of a large crowd.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

"A-ah.." Heather would let out as Cecilia pressed her forehead against her's. She would blink a few times, staring back at Cecilia as the girl looked deeply in her eyes. If she hadn't said something there, Heather probably would have been speechless at the action. She would listen intently to what Cecilia would say, blushing just slightly as she did.

"I just...don't want to be alone anymore..." Heather would say in an incredibly quiet almost inaudible voice in response to Cecilia's words before she would shake her head, quickly refocusing herself. That wasn't something to think about when it came down to it, as now the most important thing was the match that was about to happen.

"Heh..Well I'm glad to hear that." Heather would say as Cecilia's body pressed against her's. If it wasn't for the mood of the situation, Heather would have probably gotten quite embarrassed by the feeling. "If I lost here as well...What would I have to say for myself." Heather would let out with a little grin before she stepped back.

Hearing Cecilia's retort, she would shake her head, sighing. "You know what I meant." She would say before Cecilia would bring her arms up. She knew she wanted a test of strength, and when it came down to it, Heather KNEW Cecilia was stronger than she was. However, there was no way she would back down from it. Nodding her head, she would walk towards Cecilia, locking in the test of strength, immediately trying to push against the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 am

Cecilia would smile a bit as she heard Heather comment about not wanting to be alone. She would sigh and then smile a bit at Heather, whispering to her friend. " You are never alone Heats, you'll always have me and now you got Bad Company too." Cecilia would then hear what Heather had to say about what she had to loose when it came to loosing this match, Cecilia couldn't help but think that they were in pretty similar positions at this point, and it had turned into a situation that neither of them could back down from or stop trying to win this match.

Cecilia smiled a bit as Heather got a bit frustrated at Cecilia's teasing, making Cecilia forced to take a teasing jab at Heather again, " Yeah yeah I do, but it's just to fun to see you all cute and frustrated." Cecilia then raised her hands up for the test of strength, and Heather looked like she was going along with it. Cecilia and Heather' fingers entwined and they soon began to push against each other, they put their bodies into it and pressed their chests against each other. squishing their breasts together as they pushed.

Cecilia kept strong and just held Heather at bay for now, her friend wasn't the weakest she had ever pushed against, but by no means was she close to the strongest that Cecilia had faced in a test of strength. Cecilia would soon stop just holding against Heather and then move in to push herself instead. Cecilia would press her body against Heather's further and push the girl back, attempting to force Heather back into a corner and then keep pushing and pressing herself against Heather, aiming to squash the girl between the corner post and her own mighty frame.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 pm

"....Th...thanks." Heather would say quietly back to Cecilia's whisper. It was quite nice hearing those words, half of her thinking that Cecilia didn't really care because of how soon and for how long she suddenly disappeared. Though now that they were standing toe to toe, it seemed like all that mattered was the match ahead of them.

"Kh...." Heather would let out, clenching her fists a bit as Cecilia said what she did afterwards about her being cute and frustrated. She could grit her teeth a bit before trying to calm herself down as they went into the test of strength. Heather would clench her teeth tightly, groaning as she tried to put in as much strength as she could into pushing Cecilia back. It seemed that they were on equal footing until Cecilia put her strength into pushing her back, causing her to lose her footing.

Heather's eyes would widen as she was pushed back by Cecilia in the corner, the girl's body squishing her tightly in the corner, causing Heather to shut her eyes tight, gritting her teeth as she kept trying to push her away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Cecilia manged to push Heather back with no real trouble, she forced Heather all the way back into a corner and pressed up against her, keeping her at bay and using her own body as a weapon against Heather. Cecilia could feel how Heather still tried to push against her and push the mighty Hardcore Queen back, but Cecilia was having none of it as she kept pushing her dark haired rival back.

Cecilia would keep doing so for a few more seconds before, she would try and quickly sidestep before Heather in an attempt to perhaps make all the pushing and struggle that the girl did backfire and make catch her off guard while she was stumbling forward. Cecilia would try and use that surprise moment by attempting to move in and press her front against Heather's side and wrap her arms around the girl, before long she would attempt to lift Heather of the ground and throw her around with a belly to side suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"Gh..Move!" Heather would yell out as she kept trying to put as much energy as she could into pushing back against Cecilia. She cursed the fact that she wasn't strong enough to fight back in this sort of exchange, but she would shake her head, not giving up as she would continue to push against her as much as she could.

Suddenly though, it seemed her strategy wasn't the smartest as Cecilia would suddenly sidestep her. Heather would stumble forward, letting out a little yelp as she tried to quickly balance herself as much as she could before she would feel Cecilia's arms wrap around her. She would let out a little gasp before she would be lifted off the ground, slammed down onto the mat with the girl's suplex, groaning in pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Cecilia would quickly attempt and move Heather around on the mat, rolling her friend over onto her front so that she was sitting on Heather's back. Cecilia would pat Heather's head gently as she then would attempt and reach for Heather's shoulder with her hands, attempting to pull them up and for the upper part of her torso off the ground. Cecilia would then try and place her knees up and place Heather's arms over them.

The Hardcore Queen was going for a early submission to try and wear Heather out, attempting to place her friend and tag partner in the position for a camel clutch. Cecilia would then move her hands in under Heather's shin and attempt to crank back on Heather back and neck, trying to torture her biggest rival with a mighty camel clutch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next