Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

321Shazam, acuya, Cirno, killcarrion, LARIATO, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, Silentcoins, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox, yrstc, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Ina Mori - Little Pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ina Mori - Little Pup

Post by dlamp on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:48 am

Name: Ina Mori
Nickname: None
Alias: None
Eyes: Black
Hair: Brown/Black
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Nationality: Unknown, adopted.
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music:Crystal Forest

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Ina's goal in battle is to wear out the opponent with her kicks, then finish them by either knocking them out, or with a basic submission move, though this is just for most standard matches, she has yet to form a strategy for other match types.
Fighting Style: Ina has developed a martial art solely using a kicks and chops, along with a few basic grapple and takedown moves to immobilize opponents. She gets very upset when people think it's tae-kwon-do, she will harshly tell them wrong, but she has yet to name her fighting style.
Type: Striker with some basic grapple moves.

Preferred Matches: Ina is very willing to go in any standard match or mat match, seeing them as great ways to fight people of different fighting styles. She also doesn't mind being in any kawaii style matches, though knows she will more than likely lose in a humiliation match or anything of the sort due to her reserved nature.

Combat: C
Endurance: D
Strength: C
Speed: B
Defense: D
Technique: B

Wrestling: B
Strikes: C
Submissions: D
Powerhouse: F
Aerial: F
Counters: D

Signature Moves: N/A

Finishing Moves: N/A

Visual Appearance:

Physical Appearance: Ina is a small girl with a weak upper body strength. As such, she depends on using her legs and momentum to cause damage. Her strong leg strength and flexibility will opt her to focus on using her lower body to be the focus of most attacks, and she can endure a lot of strain in submissions involving her legs. However, most attacks to her upper body can cause heavy damage to her.

Personality: Ina is a quiet girl that prefers to keep to herself. This makes her -to an extent- shy and socially awkward, she keeps her distance from people she doesn't know and often will just try to avoid social activity in general, but when she's forced around someone long enough, she will become a bit more social. This isn't to say she will be talkative or less nervous, she will just be more willing to be around their presence and go along with whatever plans they might have for her.
In fights however, she grows a lot more focused, cold almost. In this state, her mind is only focused on defeating her foe and winning. It is rare to see her even engage in a "good luck" for her opponent, going almost completely silent unless crying out in pain. Despite her reserved nature though, she is very easily to embarrass and fluster due to her lack of being around others, making her a prime victim in any humiliation match.

Past/History: Ina was adopted into a Japanese family at a very young age. Well, more specifically, since the age of three, and it wasn't so much a family as a young Japanese woman who wanted to take care of a child. This women was Hana Mori, a fairly good martial artist and wrestler. Not to say she was a pro, but she was very good at fighting. She offered Ina a chance to learn from her and she took, hoping to get closer. As she trained with her, she started to develop her own fighting style, testing it against her foster mom with some success. Her mom then offered her to take abilities and start a career as an amateur fighter in the AFW, a league her mom was formerly involved in until retiring a few years ago. Ina took her mother's advice and join the Kawaii league.

Wrestling Attire: Most matches she will wear a large t-shirt brown and jean shorts with slip-on shoes or sandals depending on her mood and the match. In a bed room match she still wears her t-shirt, but instead of shorts, will wear brown sleep pants, usually not wearing panties underneath and with slippers that she often takes off before the match starts.

Fun Facts:

• Ina's mom is also her manager.
  • Ina is sometime put in humiliation matches as a teasing from her mom.
  • Loves dogs and pretends to be one sometimes in private.

- Training
- Dogs
- Meeting Strong Opponents
- Foot Races

- People Thinking she does Tae-Kwon-Do
- Being Embarrassed

AFW Information

Vs. Alice
"... I don't like her..."

AFW Information
Alice - Rival/Friend(?)
Ina's first opponent, and a rather annoying one at that. She had been beaten by her, but was able to win a quick rematch. At the moment Ina views her more as an annoying rival than a friend, but is attempting to break her haughty attitude.

Last edited by 8765 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 7 times in total

The Azure Squadron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top